Chapter 9 drop list

Got Acerbatus last night! I ran with a group of 6 for the first time. Maybe playing solo reduces the drop rate. Leveled it up to 8, its a nice glyph to have. My kid and I will be after those boots and knuckles tonight. Its nice having 2 360's. I always have a partner.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

450 runs, only seen 5 sonic boots drop and I didn't get one (all my friends have theirs).

This is so fake because on gamefaqs people said it takes about 100 runs to get sonic boots.

Its like Simon's Cloak 2.0, took me way too long to get my 1st Simon's Cloak.

Just missing sonic boots.

I'm so tired of watching newbs who don't contribute at all to the run and just screw around somewhere on the map getting the rares.

Looks like Konami's new rare drop formula is to:

1. DON'T BE PRO, BE A NEWB (be happy Konami is nice enough to give skeletons rares, they shouldn't)

2. Never enter the boss room

3. Get hit multiple times

4. Sit and happily wait on a far end of the map for the only rare that drops.

Also getting tired of me 90% soloing beezelbub for about 5-6 runs and then telling the party all yours on a run which causes them all to quit.

All the rare formulas are out the window if you are a pro, newbs are in.

Edited by LufianGuy

I am harsh because I am very ticked off, but what I say is true.

Sorry didn't mean to confuse, it just took me way longer than it took everyone else to get my first Simon's Cloak (200 runs). That is what I meant by Simon's Cloak 2.0.

I have soloed a lot too with no luck.

How would you feel when you play for too long with no luck while people not even close to being as good as you get them?

I'm about to give up and hope sonic boots are a drop in the next two stages, they should be with this horrible a drop rate.

Hopefully Konami makes them easy to get like winged boots (maxed those out on ch 8 trying to get my simon's cloak) and valmanways.

I have talked to many other people who have played this game since the start and everyone agrees the newbs are being rewarded better than the pros and that is a losing formula for all pros and Konami also if Konami even cares.

Edited by LufianGuy

There is no way Acerbatus is only a 1 * on rarity. That is total BS. Venus broach also come from the boss chest. I've seen a few dozen of them.

It's been stated many times before, but this game plays tricks on you. It's like 1*/2* items that seem to be as rare as some 5* items.

I have the secret to getting 4/5* items. First, you MUST start late. Then once your team is half way to the boss, then proceed to the nearest green chest, that's where all the great items are. After you've aqcuired precious, get killed by the all mighty flea/hunchback.

Only then will you have high enough luck for rare items. I keep switching back to SoTN because I see the said person either dead or haven't touch a button for that run getting sonic boots/AS+1/KK+1/souls/etc...

Only then will you have high enough luck for rare items. I keep switching back to SoTN because I see the said person either dead or haven't touch a button for that run getting sonic boots/AS+1/KK+1/souls/etc...

Yeah, leechers sucks... What sucks even more is when the team leader doesn't kick them! XD

• 2 weeks later...