Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 'Tough Love' achievement, as soon as you get 6,500,000 gold in the treasury, does the achievement pop or do you have to progress through the story some more? I'm about 600,000 - 800,000 gold away from 6,500,000 so I'm just curious.

LOL. Still on about 2 million minus!!! Can I still get this achievement? I have a feeling that it could be a while to get it.

If there is anyone out there with a donation then I will accept it as a charity need!!! Will this work??

Thanks in advance

LOL. Still on about 2 million minus!!! Can I still get this achievement? I have a feeling that it could be a while to get it.

If there is anyone out there with a donation then I will accept it as a charity need!!! Will this work??

Thanks in advance

If you have someone in the game who can give you the money, then you're good. You just need to end the game with 6.5 Million in the treasury. Doesn't matter how it gets there.

My guy is swimming in money at the moment, and I've already unlocked that achievement. If you need some help with funds let me know and I can probably throw you a couple million. lmao

If you have someone in the game who can give you the money, then you're good. You just need to end the game with 6.5 Million in the treasury. Doesn't matter how it gets there.

My guy is swimming in money at the moment, and I've already unlocked that achievement. If you need some help with funds let me know and I can probably throw you a couple million. lmao

Just about to start again!!!! Going to have to. Need to get some money and quickly then!!!! Must have 6.5 million but if I go round as a baddie will this give me that money??

Just about to start again!!!! Going to have to. Need to get some money and quickly then!!!! Must have 6.5 million but if I go round as a baddie will this give me that money??

There are lots of ways to make up the money, but some are faster than others. If you buy a bunch of business and homes, and increase the rent and prices, you'll make more money quickly. Also, if during your decisions as ruler, you choose the bad decisions, some of these will put more money into the treasury.

Of course, these will make your moral standing drop. If that's an issue you may wish to find another method, but remember, you can always boost your moral standing by simply putting money from your own pocket into the treasury later on.

Thankfully, the moral standing of a character doesn't play nearly as significant a role in Fable III as it did in Fable I and II; while the townspeople may not like you very much, it being "evil" doesn't necessarily prevent you from playing the game.

There are lots of ways to make up the money, but some are faster than others. If you buy a bunch of business and homes, and increase the rent and prices, you'll make more money quickly. Also, if during your decisions as ruler, you choose the bad decisions, some of these will put more money into the treasury.

Of course, these will make your moral standing drop. If that's an issue you may wish to find another method, but remember, you can always boost your moral standing by simply putting money from your own pocket into the treasury later on.

Thankfully, the moral standing of a character doesn't play nearly as significant a role in Fable III as it did in Fable I and II; while the townspeople may not like you very much, it being "evil" doesn't necessarily prevent you from playing the game.

Thankyou. Will keep it in mind now I have gone back to the start as a woman.

Gamertag : Bloody Raven X

Looking for these weapons :

Swords:

* Souldrinker

Hammers:

* Sorrow’s Fist

Pistols:

* Bloodcraver

* Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles:

* The Sandgoose

* Skorm’s Justice

* Marksman 500

Can trade Queen Outfit and Woman Masquerade Suit

Love Sword, Mallets Mallet, Lunarium Pounder, DragonBone Hammer, Faerie Hammer of the moon King, Mr Stabby, Casanova, Desert Fury, Defender of Faith, The Bonesmasher, Holy Vengeance, Reaver Industries Perforator, Scattershot, Desert Fury, Facemelter.

Edited by Bloody Raven X

1st: I hate double posting, but OK ..

2nd: isn't really about achievements but not really good enough for a new thread either

My problem: I cannot interact with children in Bowerstone Industrial

Kinda annoying, since they're poor and they keep asking for my autograph and I love the kids in this game but I simply can't give them anything!

Any ideas??

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone give me some tips on how to more quickly get this achievement:

We Can Be Heroes 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages in another Hero's world

I got more gold the longer i stayed in a world. Started off with 10 per 5 mins, got 100 in the end I think.

Originally Posted by Darki Dreamside http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Can anyone give me some tips on how to more quickly get this achievement:

We Can Be Heroes 10:gsicon:

Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages in another Hero's world

I was able to get this last night by taking another Gamer profile (my girlfriends) and joining with my character and just letting them stand around. I made sure to move both characters so the controllers wouldnt shut off. I watched TV the whole time and it only took around an hour or so. Very easy to do.

Probably a better way of doing it, is join a buddys game and playing with them around an hour or so.

I finally got 100% after the achievement popped.

http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/regional-gamercard/todgill12.png

Edited by todgill12

i noticed after i had unlocked the distant friends achievement that when i went to my achievements thru my guide button and looked at the new description for it that they had made an error. convinced the aurorans to to join? why the extra to? someone needs to actually spell check this stuff. then when i looked at that same achievement in the sanctuary it was done correctly. weird.

Tough love;

I went through the game blah blah... but i finished the game before putting the money in the tresury...ifuckedupdidnti?

'Fread so. Should have been your top priority once you were able. But now you can replay and get more legendary weapons and the alt gender items you couldn't get this time! :D

Side Note to New Players, if you manage to read this before getting to the rulings. Invest in property as soon as you can! There are a lot of different preferences on how to do this, up to you, but you want as much as you can as early as you can so you can save the 6.5 Million gold for the rulings!

Not to mention, there are some useful side bonuses to owning a lot of property (moral effects, price effects, an achievement) and you never have to worry about breaking into a place if you need something inside.

This is one of the easiest, least time consuming thing to do with the biggest return, but so many people miss it.

Side Note to New Players, if you manage to read this before getting to the rulings. Invest in property as soon as you can! There are a lot of different preferences on how to do this, up to you, but you want as much as you can as early as you can so you can save the 6.5 Million gold for the rulings!

:whs

This is indeed very useful to do.

The storyline is really short (on my second playthrough it took me ONLY 8.5 hours) so start collecting money as soon as possible.

Invest some Guild Seals in the job levels too so you can do those for some time to make some cash easy.

• 3 weeks later...