Secret Achievements Thread

BigApple3AM

There are 4 secret achievements in this game.

(credit to Zonic505, Helg0r, and scorpy78)

1. With Love from Guwange-Sama... - Suffer a noble defeat by Guwange-Sama - which is the final boss. I died on the part where it looks like a giant baby & I got the achievement. 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

2. Score 50.000.000 points 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

3. The Subjugation of Guwange-sama! - Defeated Guwange-sama without taking damage. 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

4. True Diabolical Power! - Destroyed Amagisu's final form without taking damage. 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Also:

just a FYI, you can't save before the boss if you're doing Offline. I got hit & was going to load my saved game & it said "Achievements will not unlock after loading a saved game".

Edited by BigApple3AM

the last two secret:

The Subjugation of Guwange-sama! - Defeated Guwange-sama without taking damage. 20 :gsicon:

True Diabolical Power! - Destroyed Amagisu's final form without taking damage. 50 :gsicon:

please don't ask where I got them from

Edited by scorpy78

Just a FYI, you can't save before the boss if you're doing Offline. I got hit & was going to load my saved game & it said "Achievements will not unlock after loading a saved game".

I'll see if Training will allow you to get achievements.

I didn't get the 30,000 coins collected achievement in Training (I had the coin counter set to 24,000 then I earned the rest), so I have a feeling the boss achievements won't work as well.

I didn't get hit the 1st & 2nd form of the final boss & I can confirm that you do NOT get the achievements.

Edited by Zonic505

Yeah Training doesn't seem to unlock achievements...

However I can confirm that scorpy's information is correct, just unlocked the achievement for beating Guwange-sama. I might add that for me it only unlocked when I did not finish him/it up with a bomb.

I'm gonna try the no bomb technique. I've defeated him 2 times now without taking damage and the achievement wouldn't pop. But each time I've used bombs during the fight.

I did use bombs during the fight when I got the achievement, I just did not finish him off with a bomb.

Kaioh I have a question just out of curiosity: When you defeated him did you touch his body or any of his big flame shots during your bombing invincibility? So far I really have no clue what voids the achievement and the bombing theory is only a vague guess, don't forget that ;)

Atm I have the exact same problem with the last boss - defeated the whole thing twice now without taking damage (three times if you only count the very last phase) but no achievement so far :(

Edited by Helg0r

I can confirm that what Helgor says is right. The first time I defeated Guwange-sama without getting hit I finished him off with a bomb and didn't get the achievement. The second time I didn't and it popped.

Oh, and I did touch the big flames during the bomb invincibility so that's definitely something you can do and still get the achievement.

As for the last one and I haven't tried it yet. That's weird that it won't unlock. I just hope it's not glitched.

In my opinion. No one can do that except players in Japan.

Here we go again, US and EU gamers can try to get it too, yet you still come complaining getting tough-as-nails achievements that not a lot of people wont get, you on the other hand wouldn't never try anyway since you've also said the same thing in the SkyStage forum, but it doesn't explain how you got 200 in both Space Invader games, I guess hard shumps isn't your thing.

Ok... so, I beat amagisu's final form without getting hit and no Achievement what the hell. I know I didn't get hit because I watched my replay back and I know for a fact I took no damage.

I also do not believe the achievement is glitched because 3 people from Japan have all 200 on mygamercard.net. So, something voided my achievement. Not for sure what though. The only thing I can think of is possibly because I killed Amagisu's first form with a bomb (the form with the little Japanese girl floating around him), but I'm not so sure that should matter because that's not even his final form.

My other guess would be maybe because I used 2-3 bombs while fighting his final form in order to help me get out of a couple tight spots. But, I can't fathom why that should matter anyway. Seeing as it didn't matter for the other achievement, unless you kill the boss with a bomb. And, I'm quite certain it's pysically impossible to kill Amagisu with a bomb. So I'm left pissed, clueless, and achievementless.

Okay this is what one of the Japanese players kindly told me: Apparently you have to beat the final form of Amagisu without getting hit AND without bombing. I don't know if this is true as I haven't managed to do it yet but I can assure you that even if you use just one bomb you won't get anything...

Well whoever manages to do it first report back here and good luck!

Just a FYI, the name of the 50 Million score achievement is "To New Heights...". I just got it & thought I should point that out since it's not mentioned above.

Also, I might figure this out on my own, but for defeating Guwange-sama, it's just the 2nd form, correct? I don't have to worry about taking hits during the 1st form? Edit: Never mind, just found out. Yup, just 2nd form. Now, just 1 more achievement.

Also, yes, you CAN use bombs. I used 3 of them, BUT I didn't use one to finish him off, & I got the achievement.

Edited by Zonic505

I can now confirm that by defeat the final form of Amagisu it is not only referring to the form where he shoots fireballs with bullets but also the previous form where the japanese girl is circling him.

Because, I managed to beat the part where he shoots fireballs without getting hit and without using bombs, but I did get hit once during the part where the Japanese girl circles him... and no achievement :(

Awe well I guess I'll just keep trying.

• 2 weeks later...