DLC Problem

Nevander

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they won't have any way of refunding the DLC because it's microsoft who handles the DLCs distribution...

Everyones is currently glitched. The only people who have unlocked the achievements are hackers.

Thaks for the answer. It sucks, because I don't care/want a refund, I wanna have 100% in this game like I had before this mess. :mad:

How could they release something with such a huge bug? This thing wasn't even tested.

Thaks for the answer. It sucks, because I don't care/want a refund, I wanna have 100% in this game like I had before this mess. :mad:

How could they release something with such a huge bug? This thing wasn't even tested.

Same thing happened to army of two the 40th day and the dlc still hasn't been fixed, its been about 3 - 4 months now

Hope this does get fixed soon as i just got this game and i'm loving it.

Didn't the last DLC for Magic have a similar problem? The update - not the DLC - broke the game. There was a few days before a new update was released and apparently MS was at fault.

I think this is what that last tweet alluded to saying it was an MS issue like 'other games.'

In any event - no word since the 5th is not the way to keep your user base informed.

Metro is one of my fav games and i was really excited about the DLC. This issue really stinks and please 4A, try and fix this fast.

Im just another voice of a Metro fan, and after reading this, i wanted to support the fans on getting a fix. and to be honest, i think the DLC should be taken off LIVE until its fixed. nobody likes buying broke stuff.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen anyone post this: I don't have the DLC, and have just played the main game. Not a single achievement has unlocked for me. I installed the update prior to playing the game the first time, so I guess the issue is with the update not specifically the DLC, and affect those of use without the DLC as well.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen anyone post this: I don't have the DLC, and have just played the main game. Not a single achievement has unlocked for me. I installed the update prior to playing the game the first time, so I guess the issue is with the update not specifically the DLC, and affect those of use without the DLC as well.

That's revealing - that does narrow it down to the update.

Does anyone know if the update is still being offered - even tho it breaks the game? With Magic's broken update once they were aware of the problem MS removed the update and the DLC - this was done within hours - not days. They had a fix within a few days (if I recall correctly) and released a new update which fixed the problem.

There's no way MS should still have the forced update and the DLC available to download when they are aware it breaks the game!

I'll contact Joystiq to see if they are aware of this and maybe they can get some reaction from MS since there's been no word or action since the 5th!

OK - I sent Joystiq the info and included links to this forum and the Metro's twitter page - hopefully they'll publish the story and get it more exposure so we can finally get some action.

Joystiq link:

http://www.joystiq.com/xbox/

If you would also like to contact Joystiq about this - in the upper right hand corner there's a "Tip Us" button.

Joystiq does usually stand up for the gamer when it's aware of a problem.

i can confirm that i unlocked the Ranger achievement last night so the base achievements seem to be ok

There is no Problem with the Base Achievements, it's the DLC Achievements that doesn't Unlock. I Startet the Game on Monday because I saw the DLC came out so I thought i can Complete this Game in on go.. I Unlocked all the Achievements except the Ranger DLC ones :-(. I hope i don't have to start over again because i'm still at the very last Checkpoint on my Ranger Hardcore Playtrough :-)

Ok - a Joystiq editor contacted me and they are following up on this with THQ about it.

He asked us to be specific about the problem in case they get no response from THQ - then they'll publish the story to get some action.

So the problem - simply - is this:

Either the update or the DLC has some glitch because NONE of the new DLC achievements - even tho completed as required - is unlocking.

Is this correct?

Is there anything else that the update or DLC has affected?

Hopefully - we'll get this straightened out soon - thanks to Joystiq!

I bought the dlc yesturday, no bugs or glitches what so ever, just finished the game on Ranger Hardcore mode. After i had finished watching the credits, no achievement popped, i even waited for a few mins. a good 9 hours of work wasted, but i have an autosave just before i finish, i hope they fix the bug soon, i only rented the game for a week :mad: