Top Posters In This Topic

1 Viper8828

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

2 ParanoydAndroid (thats right gt?)

extra?...

1 iii zombi3 iii - to help with demo and careful guidance

2 my friend mauskerk9800 wants to do this as well so ill add him to this part of the list atm

anyone from this list ready to do it tonight or we gonna have to tackle it next week sumtime? cuz artillery tuna is full - seeing if i can get a party together myself i wanna get this shit over with :)

1 Viper8828

2 ZeroThreshold?

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

3 ANDROSMERE

extra?...

2 my friend mauskerk9800 wants to do this as well so ill add him to this part of the list atm

anyone from this list ready to do it tonight or we gonna have to tackle it next week sumtime? cuz artillery tuna is full - seeing if i can get a party together myself i wanna get this shit over with :)

Throw me in, if you have a spot open. I'm generally available from 3:30-9:30pm central time, and anytime on sundays. Just send a message or add me. I'm ready to go whenever. I just want to get this damn achievement over with so I can play to play.

Edited by ZeroThreshold

1 Viper8828

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

3 ANDROSMERE

extra?...

I added my name to the list - I'm ready now, or later tonight.

Alright, mission accomplished. Thanks to everyone that helped out tonight. We got off to a slow start, but we ended up getting our achievements and we even got to piss off a nub or two, so I think we can call it a good night.

Let's not forget laser tag and mushroom clouds :p "Come on guys, one last M-COM!" lol I might seriously have to come up with a "laser tag" game mode now in private lobbies.

Hi I'm new to this thread and my friends list is empty so if you or anyone out there can help my tag is NuttyRutty. Plus I'll be happy to help you in anyway I can.Send mwe a message and we can work out a time thats good for you. I work flexi hrs so most days and nights are good for me.

1 Viper8828

2 ZeroThreshold

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

3 Bourne Shinobi

extra?...

Added self to list

1 Viper8828

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

extra?...

You can remove III T3 III and I from that list because he got it days ago and I got it last night.

Edited by Tatanko

Originally Posted by Viper8828 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1 Viper8828

2 ZeroThreshold

3 Eminent Ninja

4 BL33d4Me

1 NuttyRutty

3 Bourne Shinobi

4 Manlok7

extra?...

3 Jazzmaster xTMx

4 ilindur

5 jrath05

6 aedim

ok this is just me getting a list together of ppl who said theyd be down for it - now who is down to do it anytime mon may 31 so we can try to get something offical...mon is best for me maybe tuesday early est or later est...or i have off fri sat and sun - also let me kno if anyone is down for careful guidance cuz i need that as well

hey if you could add me to the list...gt is: Pdrokas, and i'm up for demolition and et brute... just send me a message trough xbox live or add me as friend, saying the day and time you want to do it thanks :)

Edited by pdkas

I'd like to boost Demo Man as well. I just got the game, and have only beaten the campaign, so I will gladly help anyone with other difficult ones.

I will be available Monday, May 31, but I will need to know the approximate time we're planning this.

My Gamertag is Holiday9357.

Originally Posted by Viper8828 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1 Viper8828

2 ZeroThreshold

3 Eminent Ninja

4 BL33d4Me

1 NuttyRutty

3 Bourne Shinobi

4 Manlok7

extra?...

3 Jazzmaster xTMx

4 ilindur

5 jrath05

6 aedim

7 Pdrokas

8 BlunTed 3k

9 K-Will ( gt correct?)

10 Holiday9357

hey i added all of us that replied to your list to make things easier for you to keep track, and to see everyone you have available, hope you dont mind, it starts from number 7 forward, and it seems we're all available monday. just let us know the time then :)

Hey, borrowing this game off a friend and am willing to help with Et Tue, Brute? and Demolition Man in exchange for people helping me get them. GT is Heretic Dean, friend me and let's sort out a date and time as I will be on most of the time and I will be available on Monday, cheers :D

Edited by Heretic Dean