Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

Thanks!! I finally got a couple last nite just trying to trap them in hall or corner after damaging them. As for the blowhard achievemt I have gusted people off the cliff or ledge and it says "forced ****** to a fall" is this considered a gust kill I have done this about 10 seperate times but no achievement.
That is supposed to count as gust kills, but for some reason I think its glitched. Just gust people who are smoked. Typically people are smoking when they don't have a ton of health left, so 1 gust should kill them.

A tip is to wait a few rounds and make sure that the other team is buying smoke before waisting 2K on gust for really no reason at all.

Hope that helps!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off you can only get achievments playing online. Except the 6 training ones.

And to tebag someone on shadowrun stand on there body and keep cliking the left analogue down several times. That counts as a succesful tebag.

Thanx for that mate, will give it a try:woop:

ok... i know other people are having trouble with this one i swear i have been after this one for about 2 weeks and still no luck. Has anyone figured it out for sure that they have to bleed out or just inflict the wond. PLEASE i need help

i need help with the healer achievement i want to know which way is it between the different ways it is unlocked

all i need is killing, games played, smoke and healer

Seriously, this achievement is simple to get. It will take only one round if done right. When someone gets mortally wounded just throw down a tree for him when that tree is gone throw down another one and so on. If he dies just move on to another player and repeat. 50 pips of health in one match i believe but do it in one round just to be sure, thats what i did anyways and it worked for me.

Seriously, this achievement is simple to get. It will take only one round if done right. When someone gets mortally wounded just throw down a tree for him when that tree is gone throw down another one and so on. If he dies just move on to another player and repeat. 50 pips of health in one match i believe but do it in one round just to be sure, thats what i did anyways and it worked for me.

are you sure that you get it that way or the other way of 8.0 :confused:

i am just trowing down trees when ever i can hopefully ill get it soon though is some game then ill almost be done i was just wondering which way is right so i can be more focused and not just randomly throwing down trees :eek:

are you sure that you get it that way or the other way of 8.0 :confused:

i am just trowing down trees when ever i can hopefully ill get it soon though is some game then ill almost be done i was just wondering which way is right so i can be more focused and not just randomly throwing down trees :eek:

Yup, im positive. I got it on my first try and im almost positive i did it in one round but i did one more round just to be sure. Like i said i dont no if it has to be in one round or just one match but id go for one round just to be on the safe side. Good luck bra.

ok... i know other people are having trouble with this one i swear i have been after this one for about 2 weeks and still no luck. Has anyone figured it out for sure that they have to bleed out or just inflict the wond. PLEASE i need help

I am sure that the person has to bleed out. Just inflciting the wound does not count! It has to say on the screen "HAHAyurDEAD bled out" for it to count. Also, after you inflict the wound, I would not recommend continuously slashing your victim. Even if the person is bleeding out and you continuously slash and kill your victim and you see "LittleTimmySoAndSo killed HAHAyurDEAD" you will not get credit. Hope this helps.

Yup, im positive. I got it on my first try and im almost positive i did it in one round but i did one more round just to be sure. Like i said i dont no if it has to be in one round or just one match but id go for one round just to be on the safe side. Good luck bra.

so you only used trees in the two rounds? because if you still used them and the game went more that 8 rounds then it is possible that you did the 8.0 way and didnt noticed:confused:

i only say this because i think that i have healed 50 pips of health in one game before maybe not one round and i havent done the 8.0 thing either

so you only used trees in the two rounds? because if you still used them and the game went more that 8 rounds then it is possible that you did the 8.0 way and didnt noticed:confused:

i only say this because i think that i have healed 50 pips of health in one game before maybe not one round and i havent done the 8.0 thing either

That is right i only used it for two rounds bc someone else threw down trees the next couple of rounds so he could get it also. So i only used trees for two rounds, 100% positive.

No, you don't need to kill 10 people in one round. You just have to get 10 kills without dying throughout the game. I can confirm this because i got 14 kills throughout the full game (First to win 6 rounds) without dying and the last round i got killed but i still unlocked the achievement.

I played as a troll (though that doesn't matter) with 18 kills, zero deaths. I got 5 the first round and the rest throughout the other 4 rounds (shutout game). I only killed people who weren't revived as far as I could tell.

I think I put this in the right place, im rather new to these forums, and was hoping someone here may be able to answer a question about the Blowhard achievement in shadowrun - have to gust 5 enemies to their death...was wondering if thats got to be done all in the same game or if its a "career" achievement.

:WARNING:

You really need 10 kills in ONE ROUND. Or the achievements is glitched.

My friend Snake TNT got it while doing it in ONE ROUND...

Last night I went:

12 kills 0 death - No achievement

24 kills 2 death - No achievement (I was 6 kills and 2 death and made 18 kills in a row)

13 kills 0 death - No achievement

So you need to make 10 kills in ONE ROUND to unlock the achievement.

it cant be in one round because it has to be 10 kill with NO RESERRECTED KILLS so tell me how you are going to get 10 kills in one round with only 8 max. players on the other team ;)

it cant be in one round because it has to be 10 kill with NO RESERRECTED KILLS so tell me how you are going to get 10 kills in one round with only 8 max. players on the other team ;)

NICE nascarfan38124. That is a good catch man. Ill tell you, the achievements are so wishy washy in this game its got people talking out there ass and not even reallizing it