Leaderboard Score Guide

Firelyte Stone

So you may find yourself on the leaderboards one day, where you just can't happen to stop yourself from asking, "how the @#%! does super soaker have 4 million points!!?" Perhaps you grow curious, or maybe even interested in how to catch up.

To begin, your score is the amount of points that you earn in a level. Every level in solo on every difficulty (excluding "Perfect Dark") will accumulate for a grand total on the Overall Leaderboard. Your objective will be to gain as many points as possible per level and difficulty.

Essentially, this guide will show you how to get the big points ;)

If you do not understand something in this guide, feel free to post/message me and I'll do my best to reword in a friendlier manner.

And by the way, Super Soaker321 has commented that he is resigning from first place, so you guys don't have to feel so discouraged now XD

Last Edition: April 13th.

Things To Know

The General Idea: Our main goal will be getting headshots! Oh ... lots, and lots of headshots ... and one minor other thing, accuracy. Your accuracy, along with headshots, will be important for levels that aren't listed in the next section -- Headshots will be your only concern for the remaining. Now, the following list contains pointers that you should acknowledge before continuing on...

*Rank, completion, awards, mission time, and health do not count for score.

*Playing on Co-Operative, Counter-Operative, Combat Simulator, or with cheats do not reward you with score.

*Auto Aim does not affect score. However, it would be wise to turn it off, since it generally points towards an enemy's body.

*Shooting an enemy's gun out of their hands does not count for score.

*Shooting dead enemies does not count for score.

*Shooting unconscious enemies counts for score.

*Shooting invincible enemies counts for score.

*Shooting shielded enemies counts for score.

*Enemies that spawn indefinitely count for score.

*Friendly fire counts for score.

*Weapons like the tranquilizer, psychosis gun, and crossbow will keep the enemy unconscious.

*Fists, pistol whacking, the laser, slashing knifes, and explosions do not count for headshots.

*A shotgun blast only counts for one shot.

*Don't forget to grab a shield! Every level on Agent has two shields, while every level on special agent has one (excluding Maian SOS, for both difficulties).

*Invincible conscious enemies waddle around when you shoot them. It would be wise to find a fixed position so that you don't have to worry about potentially wasted bullets missing the target's head.

*Let guards set off the alarms! More enemies = more headshots = more points.

*Don't leave any guards remaining. No matter what difficulty, check every room in every level for more baddies.

*Shooting destructible items counts for score, until they explode for the first time.

(Thanks to Super Soaker321 for this info)

Strategy for Easy Headshots and Ammo Collecting: Strafe and disarm! This is ideally for agent and special agent, unless you're feeling ballsy enough for perfect agent. Strafing, with enough practice, is a fast enough strategy to ensure that enemies do not hit you, especially if you circle around them. With this in mind, feel free to breeze through the levels, knocking everyone out with your fist, gathering all of the ammo, and leaving yourself a nice easy headshot from the unconscious body. Also, after disarming an enemy, there is a chance that they will pull out a Falcon 2 -- that extra ammo will come into play for certain levels. Be warned, however, that corpses have a tendency to fade away if you stray too far away or look in a different direction for too long.

Enemies like to Squirm: Sometimes, when you shoot an enemy in the head, they don't fall on their ass immediately, they sort of squirm around. To the game, the enemy is technically still alive, so you can technically continue to shoot him in the head for more headshots. When they stop moving and stop wobbling their head when you shoot them, that is when your shots will not longer count.

(Thanks to spookisfat for informing us about this)

The Equation for Score: We do not currently have the exact formula on how score is calculated per level, but we do have a rough estimation. There are the three factors that determine score:

* Accuracy -- multiply your accuracy % by 10.

* Total Kills -- you receive roughly 25 points per kill.

* Headshots -- you receive 100 points per headshot.

Lets look at an example. If I finish Chicago [stealth] with 48.5% accuracy, 12 kills and 3 headshots, the equation would be as follows:

48.5(10) + 12(~25) + 3(100) = ~1085 points.

By the data we have collected so far, it would seem that every level has its own points per kill, with 25 being near the average. There seems to be one other minor mystery to discover about this.

What Really Matters? When it comes to achieving massive points per level, there are only three ideas to focus on: Indefinitely spawning targets, invincible targets, and shooting a target's head while they're squirming, as mentioned above. With these two scenarios and method, you will be collecting an unthinkable amount of points for any given level. In the following section of the guide, you will learn more about the two scenarios ...

Edited by Firelyte Stone

Levels Of Interest

* = extra/infinite spawn

** = invincible target

*** = both

dataDyne Central [Extraction] **

You will have to be hasty on the ground floor for this mission. Your goal is to reach the elevator fast enough so that a certain enemy with a keycard spawns (However, you cannot just skip the enemies and kill them later, because they will kill dr caroll). If you do reach the elevator fast enough, this certain enemy will be on the same floor that the elevator has taken you to, and he will be right around the corner of the other elevator. Kill him, and he'll drop the keycard.

The keycard opens two doors: Cassandra's Office, and the small room on the ground floor that was previously locked. Inside of the office, you will find a grenade that is used to obtain the dragon, which you will want for the ammo ( Guide here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/960632/42858 ). Inside the small room, you will find the characters used in the cutscene, all alive, still, and invincible. I would recommend visiting this room after killing all of Cassandra's body guards. That way, you can unload all of your bullets without having to worry about dying, everyone should be dead at that point.

Carrington Villa [Hostage One] **

We're going to tear off carrington's face! Think back to how the level is completed ... normally you kill all of the baddies in the basement, grab the key, and open the door, which will start the cutscene and end the level. The trick to notice here is that the cutscene does not start until the door has opened all of the way. Now, what you're going to have to do is open the door, run forward slightly into the room, turn around and shut the door before it opens all the way. If you do this successfully, you will be in the same room that carrington is in.

On perfect agent, don't forget to pick up the sniper rifle in the bathroom. The extra ammo is definitely useful.

(Thanks to EAT 4 THE LOLZ for enlightening me on how to access carrington)

Area 51 [Rescue, Escape, and Maian SOS]

Tranquilizer time! In each of these levels, you'll find either a few or several scientists with tranquilizers. As you learned in the previous section, shooting unconscious enemies in the head does count for a headshot. However, an enemy usually dies when you shoot him in the head, right? xP well, not with the tranquilizer of course.

So, your strategy here will be to collect all of the tranquilizer ammo in the level, knock out any random enemy, and shoot the living shit out of him in the head with your tranquilizer. And then, just to top it off when you're out of ammo, cap the unfortunate soul with a normal gun, it still counts.

Air Force One [Anti-terrorism] *

Talk to the president. Kill all the guards on the plane. Take the president to the escape pod. Go back to the room with the blue skedar ship attachment hallway... thing ... and kill the guards in the adjacent rooms. Now, every time you step outside of the room with the blue attachment, two/three guards will spawn. However, you will probably notice that sometimes when you step out and back into the room, perhaps no guards, or only one, will spawn. That is because the guard you had just killed hasn't fallen completely to the ground yet. You know, sometimes they like to squirm around before they actually stop moveing...

So here's the strategy. Go to one of the doors, open it, step outside very briefly, (strafeing prefered, so that you can keep your cursor aligned with the blue attachment), step back in, shoot the newly spawned baddies in the head. Repeat.

This level is more like an endurance test. How long can you last? I've gone for 5 hours straight XD. Obviously, when your health gets in the red, throw the mine and end the level.

Crash Site [Confrontation] ***

Luckily for us, Elvis has decided to be invincible in this level. What's also nice is that there are unlimited enemies in this level, too. And to top it off, the enemies usually run to Elvis to die, you don't even have to worry about getting shot. The problem is, sometimes the enemies will just stand where they spawn, waiting for you to come around until they actually move. What really makes this a problem is that only one enemy spawns per minute. And to make it worse, the range that the enemies spawn expands between about a trillions miles. See the wasted potential here?

Because this level is basically one huge broad area, disarming enemies will be out of the question. There are, however, a few sniper rifles for you to take advantage of.

So for our strategy, we will efficiently eliminate every enemy (EEEEEE!!!) in the level to harvest the ammo, and complete every mission except for eliminating the president clone. When you're done killing everyone and harvesting the ammo, shoot away at Elvis' head! And if you're really desperate for points, stick around that general area, an enemy will spawn every minute to die by the fury of Elvis (unless you stand in his way) and give you some fresh new ammo.

Deep Sea [Nullify Threat] **

You know the skedar that lays in the middle of the hallway, unconscious with his eyes open? If you have auto aim on, then your cursor will even point towards him. If you were ever curious enough like me, you probably would had shot him about 500 times, thrown all your proxy mines on him, and notice that he doesn't die.

Strategy: Elvis is your tool! Let him kill all of the baddies, while you harvest all of the ammo in the level. Then, unload all of your bullets into the skedar's head. The trick is, when you get to the room with dr. caroll, don't approach him. Instead, stay as far away from him as possible and leave through the other door. Run back to the skedar, shoot everything you got into his head, run back to dr caroll. After the cutscene, run back to the skedar -- on your trip there, disarm the three baddies for their CMP ammo -- shoot the skedar in the head with your new ammo, and finish the level.

Carrington Institute [Defense] *

If you play this level, then you'll probably notice that the automatic guns you have to turn on like to fail at their job unless you're standing around. Oh well, that will work out pretty conveniently for us now. On the ground floor, there are three spots where enemies will spawn indefinitely. The only problem is, they have shields, so they'll be tougher than most other enemies.

What we'll do for this level is lurk around on the ground floor. When you kill an enemy, he will immediately come back at his respawn point, unless your staring right at it. What's nice is that the three enemies know exactly where you are and will always run towards you.

Want to know EXACTLY where the enemies spawn? This method will work for any level, by the way. If you have access to a Farsight in the cheat menu, then you'll be happy to hear that it will guide you to the right direction. Start the level, kill EVERYBODY, pull out your Farsight and switch it to Target Locator, zoom, and it will point to one of the specific spots where the baddies spawn.

Now here's another secret. If you have anything EXPLOSIVE, then use it on the spot where the enemy will spawn. During the explosion, you should see a body come from out of nowhere and die. Congratulations, you have just stopped that spot from spawning anymore enemies ;)

You can legitimately do this with the devastator ... so if you would like, you could destroy two of the spawn points in the level and only focus on one. That way, you won't have to worry about enemies sneaking up from behind.

Skedar Ruins [battle Shrine] **

As you may have remembered, the skedar king has an invincible shield, which we're going to take advantage of. So start the level, try to save as much ammo as possible, get the phoenix guns, a fully loaded reaper, a full shield if you can, and make it to the skedar king. Rather than shooting him while he's moveing, we're going to take the much easier route and weaken him first.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2a9d6rq.jpg

Every time you break off a piece from the red boxed area, the king will become easier to paralyze. So our strategy will to break off four of the five pieces (the pieces inside the cyan box in the illustration above). This way, the king will be paralyzed just merely after a few shots after he stands up. This will be really convenient for shooting his head, especially with the reaper, that gun likes to shoot all over the place :p

Now, here's the fun part. The king has three different moves: shooting his slayer, cloaking to wack you, and summoning a skedar minion. The last move is where you'll be harvesting as much pistol ammo as you wish -- these minions, although they don't use it, carry a mauler loaded with 20 bullets (15 on special, 10 on perfect). The mauler will drop whenever you kill the minion.

So for our strategy, we're going to hope that the king summons a lot of skedar minions ;) When he doesn't summon, he's going to either shoot his slayer missile at you, which can EASILY be dodged with strafing, or he's going to cloak himself, teleport down, and try to wack you. When he cloaks, put on your IR Scanner and just run (strafe) away from him until he teleports back up.

I would suggest fully loading your pistol ammo until you start shooting the king's head again, this will save you time compared to shooting him every time you gather some ammo.

WAR! *

<still in progress>

Edited by Firelyte Stone

Can you get the points over again from replaying the level or does it just save your highest score?

It only saves and displays your highest score.

Quote from other thread:

Hmmm, I'm not too sure that life affects the score at all, although I haven't got that much evidence yet!

I just played villa on special, disarmed every guard then unloaded all my bullets into carrington. By the time I finished I was into red health, but still got over 100,000 points. So I guess that at least rules it out as subtracting a percentage. But I guess there could be like an extra 1000 point bonus for finishing with full health...

And I'm afraid doing it in counter-op wouldn't work, as you have to be in single player mode to find out what your score is.

Thanks for the info about your run on carrington ... so it seems like health will approximately minus 0-1000 points from your score. Now, I just need to see if it's the same for accuracy .... I was just having second thoughts about accuracy and I'm not too sure about it. I think that if accuracy does hinder score, it will probably be from a scale of 0-500. Accuracy accuracy accuracy .-.

What exactly does having a high score do besides bragging rights?

Nothing, but some people (like myself) consider it competition!

Edited by Firelyte Stone

Thanks for the info about your run on carrington ... so it seems like health will approximately minus 0-1000 points from your score. Now, I just need to see if it's the same for accuracy .... I was just having second thoughts about accuracy and I'm not too sure about it. I think that if accuracy does hinder score, it will probably be from a scale of 0-500. Accuracy accuracy accuracy .-.

Accuracy definately does something.

I did a run on the duel a while ago, I took 2 shots but only one hit his head, and I got 1333 points.

I redid the level, 1 shot, 1 headshot and got 1433 points.

So, 100% accuracy gives 100 points more than 50% accuracy. I'm not sure if it is a sliding scale though or if it is just a one off bonus for getting 100%.

Will have to investigate further.....

Edited by JonnyBlazin5

Nice thread, this is very helpful. I have been investigating the score some myself, but I haven't put a lot of time into it.

One thing that I am fairly certain of is that headshots count for 100 points each. I have recorded all of my post game stats 15 times or so on four or five different missions, and that is constant throughout. Plus, on the duel if you're quick you can get in a couple of extra headshots before the enemy is actually considered dead, and each time I have done that, it has added exactly 100 points to my score.

Accuracy has an effect, but it doesn't seem to be much of one, at least on the missions with invincible/infinite enemies. I haven't been able to figure out any kind of mathematical pattern for it though. I don't have my data in front of me at the moment, but I will post anything else significant that I can come up with.

I didn't know about health playing a role though, which would mean that I won't be able to get anything exact out of my data anyway.

Wooooooooooooahhhhh just did some experimenting and got some results that pretty much threw my guide off.

Made a new profile, first level on agent ...

First run: 100% accuracy, 1 headshot, health in the red, 1128 points

Made another profile ... first level on agent,

Second run: 0% accuracy, 5 missed shots, 100% health and 100% shield, 0 points! Yes, it was connected to xbox live too! I even played the next level and earned points after that one just to confirm that my score was working.

I'm going to continue doing levels with 0% accuracy / no kills, see where this goes.

Edit: Yep ... just finished the second level, disarmed/ko'd everyone, shot 5 random bullets to make my accuracy 0%, health and shield were at 100%, didn't get any points!

So, it seems that the base for score is accuracy. You can't count headshots because a headshot means you have more than 0% accuracy.

It is possible that health can alter your total points accumulated from accuracy. hmmm, i'll test this now.

First Level, Agent:

Run 1: 25% accuracy, 1 headshot, full life/shield -- 377 points

Run 2: 50% accuracy, 1 headshot, full life/shield -- 627 points

Run 3: 75% accuracy, 1 headshot, 90% life / full shield -- 877 points

Run 4: 75% accuracy, 1 headshot, full life/shield -- 877 points

Run 5: 100% accuracy, 1 headshot, full life -- 1127 points.

Hmm, my first observation is that my other profile got 1 more point than this one for the 100% accuracy test XD. Odd. Anyways, if you study the results above, you'll see that accuracy pretty much controls the base of roughly 1000 points.

As seen by run 3 and 4, losing a little bit of health had no impact on how many points I earned. So as of right now, I'm going to have to rule out health as being a factor of score.

Edited by Firelyte Stone

I've been curious about score myself so I decided to do some runs to help out.

1.1 dataDyne Central - Defection, Agent:

Falcon 2 (silencer):

100% accuracy, 10 headshots, 90% health, 80% shield - 2270

100% accuracy, 10 heatshots, 100% health, 100% shield - 2270 (or lower...)

100% accuracy, 11 headshots, 100% health, 95% shield - 2405

100% accuracy, 12 headshots, 95% health, 95% shield - 2524

100% accuracy, 12 headshots, 100% health, 100% shield - 2524 (or lower...)

• Shots on the last run were made on 3 different types of enemies (weak ones at the start, the guys in the basement, and the unique guy in the basement)

CMP:

100% accuracy, 12 headshots, 100% health, 100% shield - 2524 (or lower...)

• Shots in this run were made on 3 different types of enemies (weak ones at the start, the guys in the basement, and the unique guy in the basement)

1.2 dataDyne Research, Agent:

100% accuracy, 1 headshot, ~%60 health, no shield - 1121

2.1 Carrington Villa - Hostage One, Agent:

Sniper Rifle:

100% accuracy, 2 limbshots, ~%60 health, 0% shield - 1032

100% accuracy, 1 body, 1 limb shots, ~%60 health, 0% shield - Less than 1032 (most likely)

100% accuracy, 2 headshots, ~%60 health, 0% shield - 1232

100% accuracy, 3 headshots, ~%30 health, 0% shield - 1349

none of my headshots were ever twice on the same person. So pretty much it looks like headshots are not always 100 points each:

Defection it was

135 from 10 to 11 headshots

119 from 11 to 12 headshots (seems counter intuitive)

Villa it was 117 difference from 2 to 3 headshots.

Different guns appear to give the same amount of points for headshots aswell and shooting different enemy types doesn't seem to make a difference.

Edit: This might be wrong if the CMP150 gives less points for a headshot than the falcon.

Edited by Zomblar

Thanks for the data, zomblar. Guide updated :p I have a new idea about how score works.

_________

First level, special agent. Every shot was fired by the Falcon 2.

Run 1: 100% accuracy, 1 limb shot, 0 kills -- 1000 points

Run 2: 100% accuracy, 1 body shot, 0 kills -- 1000 points

Run 3: 100% accuracy, 4 limb shots, 1 kill -- 1027 points

Run 4: 100% accuracy, 2 body shots, 1 kill -- 1027 points

Run 5: 100% accuracy, 3 body shots, 2 kills -- 1055 points

Run 6: 100% accuracy, 6 body shots, 3 kills -- 1075 points

Run 7: 100% accuracy, 8 body shots, 4 kills -- 1105 points

Run 8: 100% accuracy, 1 head shot, 1 kill -- 1127 points

The difference in points per kill between each run is really inconsistent x_x The differences are 27, 28, 20, and then 30 ...

Anyways, looking at this and the above data, it's safe to say that score starts off with a base of 1000, which is modified from your accuracy %, and then points are added based on how many kills and headshots you make.

Edited by Firelyte Stone

none of my headshots were ever twice on the same person. So pretty much it looks like headshots are not always 100 points each:

Defection it was

135 from 10 to 11 headshots

119 from 11 to 12 headshots (seems counter intuitive)

Villa it was 117 difference from 2 to 3 headshots.

that seems like there's a sliding multiplier based on the number of kills.

I think its safe to say now that health doesn't have an impact on scores.

I am now investigating into how much difference the number of kills makes. Here is some more data!

Defection - 10 shots - 10 headshots - 10 kills = 2270 points

Extraction - 10 Shots - 10 Headshots - 0 kills = 2000 points

Extraction - 10 Shots - 10 Headshots - 10 kills = 2322 points

Chicago - 1 shot - 1 headshot - 5 kills (including bombspy) = 1300 points

Chicago - 2 shots - 2 headshots - 6 kills = 1450 points

Chicago - 3 shots - 3 headshots - 7 kills = 1591 points

Villa - 2 shots - 2 headshots - 2 kills = 1232 points

Villa - 3 shots - 3 headshots - 2 kills = 1322 points

Villa - 3 shots - 3 headshots - 3 kills = 1349 points

Villa - 10 shots - 10 headshots - 2 kills = 2032 points

Villa - 10 shots - 10 headshots - 10 kills = 2163 points

Got all that?! Right......

Well my first thoughts is that there will be a different formula for every level.

Extraction - 10 Shots - 10 Headshots - 10 kills = 2322 points

Villa - 10 shots - 10 headshots - 10 kills = 2163 points

These different levels gave different points for exactly the same stats.

But for each level I would not be surprised if the formula was like the one you suggeseted Firelyte. It definately seems like there is a base depending on accuracy. (It would be interesting to see what score you get with no shots taken and 4 kills, i.e. Chicago with bombspy)

For Villa the formula seem pretty clearcut:

Points = 1000 + 100 x (no. of headshots) + 16 x (no. of kills)

Still not sure about the accuracy thing but all my runs will be 100% accuracy for the time being.

Extraction seems similar but instead you get 32 points for a kill.

I will investigate further later on today.

Edited by JonnyBlazin5

Nice find with that score out of 1000 based on accuracy. That really clears some things up for me. I think I have been able to eliminate any variation in my duel scores....

1 HS, 1 Kill, 100%, 1433 points

2 HS, 1 Kill, 100%, 1533 points

2 HS, 0 BS, 2 Kill, 66.7%, 1532 points

1 HS, 1 BS, 2 Kill, 100%, 1766 points

2 HS, 0 BS, 2 Kill, 100%, 1866 points

3 HS, 1 BS, 2 Kill, 100%, 1966 points

3 HS, 3 Kill, 100%, 2300 points

Based on 1000 points for maximum accuracy, headshots are 100 points each, body shots are worth 0, and each kill is worth 333. Obviously kills aren't worth anywhere near that amount on the other levels, but maybe the scoring is different for the duel since it is so short.

All of my data for the normal missions points to around 20 to 32 points per kill, regardless of accuracy or total number of kills, which seems to agree with the data that Jonny just posted. I will post more of my data later when I have more time....

Edit: Yeah, it is really looking like it uses a different formula for each mission. Jonny's extraction run comes out to 32.2 points per kill which matches exactly with my three extraction runs, but is different from other missions....

Edited by spookisfat

Major thanks for the data guys. Based on this information, I have a new theory. I'll be back soon to inform you all how well it went ;)

Back, Theory Failed :p I was thinking, maybe you get more points per kill depending on how much life you have lost, which would explain why the numbers jumped all over the place.

dataDyne [Extraction]

Run 1: 100% accuracy, 1 headshot, 1 kill, killed with 100% health -- 1132 points.

Run 2: 100% accuracy, 1 headshot, 1 kill, killed with ~3% health -- 1132 points.

I do have one other theory though ... different levels have different amounts of points per kill based on how many enemies there are in the level (not including the indefinitely spawning baddies) ... which is basically what you guys already said XD so I'll have to concur.

Edited by Firelyte Stone

BTW, what's up with that guy beating you on the leaderboards? He has way more points than anyone - clearly exploiting some glitch or cheating or something...

Woops ... timing ... that's coming up in Skedar Ruins [battle Shrine] ;) it's no different than what has already been explained in this guide. Actually, I'll just update that one now XD

edit: it's up ;) that's how super soaker got about 1/2 of his points hehe

Edited by Firelyte Stone

For Villa the formula seem pretty clearcut:

Points = 1000 + 100 x (no. of headshots) + 16 x (no. of kills)

Nice to see all the new findings.

Based on what Jonny said its looking like its best to actually kill all the guys you knocked out on Villa for the added kill points and then go over to Carrington to finish off your bullets. Guess I'm gonna have to try for a higher score on that level sometime soon.

It'd be cool if we could figure out a max score for levels w/o infinately respawning enemies. Think I'll try that on defection agent later today, hopefully the enemies secondary weapons arn't too inconsistent in drop chance.

Nice to see all the new findings.

Based on what Jonny said its looking like its best to actually kill all the guys you knocked out on Villa for the added kill points and then go over to Carrington to finish off your bullets. Guess I'm gonna have to try for a higher score on that level sometime soon.

It'd be cool if we could figure out a max score for levels w/o infinately respawning enemies. Think I'll try that on defection agent later today, hopefully the enemies secondary weapons arn't too inconsistent in drop chance.

That would be useful if there was ever an update to this game that made score fair XD ie, only one headshot per target + enemies that indefinitely spawn don't count for score.

I do have one other theory though ... different levels have different amounts of points per kill based on how many enemies there are in the level (not including the indefinitely spawning baddies) ... which is basically what you guys already said XD so I'll have to concur.

I think you're onto something here. That could explain why different levels give different points for each kill. Every level could offer a total of 1000 points for kills, kinda like our accuracy formula.

So the formula for kills could be:

(number of guards killed) / (total guards) x 1000

That would explain why each kill on the duel is worth 333 points, much higher than any other level.

I will investigate further tomorrow with looking at the number of guards in each level. This will obviously not work for levels with spawning baddies, but maybe we could just ignore them for now :)

I was hoping to do some more research today but got too caught up in speedrunning instead :)

Sounds like a good plan Jonny ... this is the only thing i fear though >_<

First level, special agent. Every shot was fired by the Falcon 2.

Run 1: 100% accuracy, 1 limb shot, 0 kills -- 1000 points

Run 2: 100% accuracy, 1 body shot, 0 kills -- 1000 points

Run 3: 100% accuracy, 4 limb shots, 1 kill -- 1027 points

Run 4: 100% accuracy, 2 body shots, 1 kill -- 1027 points

Run 5: 100% accuracy, 3 body shots, 2 kills -- 1055 points

Run 6: 100% accuracy, 6 body shots, 3 kills -- 1075 points

Run 7: 100% accuracy, 8 body shots, 4 kills -- 1105 points

Run 8: 100% accuracy, 1 head shot, 1 kill -- 1127 points

The difference in points per kill between each run is really inconsistent x_x The differences are 27, 28, 20, and then 30 ...

I do agree with your formula though, so it just leads me to believe there's one other minor thing that contributes to score. It's just that since we know the constant rate for headshots and accuracy, total kills will be the variable that's freaking out on us, like it is now.

Just realised I made a mistake in my earlier post for my scores in defection. It should have read:

I have changed the above post now.

This would mean you get 27 points per kill. Have you tried doing that experiment with just headshots? (if not I will add it to my to do list for tomorrow) Maybe all the body and limb shots are throwing the numbers off somehow?!

There may well be other factors we haven't considered yet :s