Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, we have a list for people to boost RANKING only! NOW, I am now making a list for boosting CAPTURE THE LITTLE SISTER ONLY! PLEASE add your name IF you want to boost this. This is for CAPTURE THE LITTLE SISTER ONLY!

1) TIGERBOOBOO

2) lordrex217

3)

4)

5)

6)

added myself to the list.

added myself to the list.

Originally Posted by TIGERBOOBOO http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

ok, we have a list for people to boost RANKING only! NOW, I am now making a list for boosting CAPTURE THE LITTLE SISTER ONLY! PLEASE add your name IF you want to boost this. This is for CAPTURE THE LITTLE SISTER ONLY!

1) TIGERBOOBOO

2) lordrex217

3) celestial purge

4)

5)

6)

originally posted by tigerbooboo http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/x360a/buttons/viewpost.gif

ok, we have a list for people to boost ranking only! Now, i am now making a list for boosting capture the little sister only! Please add your name if you want to boost this. This is for capture the little sister only!

1) tigerbooboo

2) lordrex217

3) celestial purge

4)xscar x tissuex

5)

6)

added to the list

ok, one more and we will be good to go on boosting capture the little sister. scar tissue i have added you as a friend. i am still awaiting FR acceptance from lordrex217. celestial purge and Fishizzle51 send me a FR and i will add you since you are already on the list. once we get 6 people we will set up a date and time and get this done. should be easy with 3 people on each side and no shooting, just watching. we will take turns capturing. 3 on one side( 1 at a time per round i suppose) get the capture then we will have to switch sides somehow so the other 3 can get the achievement(1 per round) it should be easy inviting everyone into my lobby before i start the game so there are no outsiders messing us up.

1) tigerbooboo

2) lordrex217

3) celestial purge

4)xscar x tissuex

5)Fishizzle51

6)

Edited by TIGERBOOBOO