Collectibles Location Guide

rrushn

This is a list with all the locations of shades, coins, relics and beatrice stones in chronological order.

Video walkthrough can be found in my next post.

Coins are always found in orange fountains. There are 30 coins.

Relics are obtained by absolving demon dogs, talking to the poet and defeating bosses. Relics are listed by name, in order to easily track missed relics. There are 31 relics in total.

Shades are lost souls with an aura. You will hear them whine and complain if you're near one. There are 27 shades.

Beatrice stones which will allow you to skip the soul mini-game when absolving shades, can be found pretty early in the game, they are also listed below. If you happen to miss one, they can be found at a later location, listed as backup location.

If you die before getting to a new checkpoint, make sure to reacquire everything you found along the way, this includes talking to the poet, or you WILL have to do another full playthrough. Thanks Ashapola, Shulamm and The Dauntless for providing the missing relic locations !

SHORES OF ACHERON

-Death Blade : Talk to the poet until he disappears 1/31

-Coin : A bit further you’ll see an orange fountain on a ledge. Double jump to reach it 1/30

-Coin : Turn a lever to reach a breakable door, keep turning the lever past the door and you’ll notice an orange fountain in an alcove to your left 2/30

-Shade : Sitting left of the demon door, can’t be missed 1/27

-Coin : Behind the statue at which a rope is attached 3/30

-Charon's Oar : When hanging on the side of the ship, do not go up into the ship, hop further to the right to find a demon dog in an alcove. Absolve it for your second relic 2/31

-Coin : Inside the ship, before using the crate to advance, position it below the left alcove to reach an orange fountain 4/30

-Shade : Sitting in front of the demon wall, can’t be missed 2/27

LIMBO

-Coin : Right before Charon’s head, go to the left, outside, to find an orange fountain 5/30

-Eyes of St. Lucia : Don’t go through the demon door on the right yet, but pass Charon’s head and you’ll find a fountain with a Beatrice stone and a demon dog with a relic 3/31

-Beatrice stone: next to the relic

-Lord's Blessing : Talk to the poet standing next to a demon door until he disappears 4/31

-Shade : Go through the demon door next to the poet until you reach a balcony 3/27

-Saladin's Mercy : In the room, right before the judge, you’ll notice a switch on your left. Go to the side (green fountain there) and make a double jump towards it. Pulling the lever will lower a statue, revealing a demon dog with relic 5/31

-Tail of Minos: From the boss 6/31

LUST

-Coin: When you climb a series of ropes, go up the second one onto the ledge to find a coin 6/30

-Francesca's Book: You'll see a pair of vines further to your right when climbing up the rope. Swing to them and climb up to reach a demon dog. 7/31

-Shade: After dropping down from the series of ropes, can’t be missed. (Absolve for achievement!) 4/27

-Filipo's Rage: On the bridge with electricity, third statue on the left. You can drop down here to reach a demon dog with relic 8/31

-Coin: On the bridge with electricity, fourth statue on the left. You can drop down here to reach an orange fountain with coin 7/30

-Beatrice Stone: On the bridge with electricity, drop down between the third and fourth statue on your right.

-Tristran's Desire: Talk to the poet in the tower 9/31

-Coin: Raise the platform with the statue on it to reach the left alcove 8/30

-Shade: When you reached the top with the platform, go right and down the vine (Absolve for achievement!) 5/27

-Shade: After climbing the demon wall, to the right of the save statue 6/27

-Arrow of Paris: Drop down at the shade to find a demon dog 10/31

-Coin: Jump to the left of the save statue, to an alcove 9/30

-Antony's Standard: From boss 11/31

GLUTTONY

-Rain of Gluttony: At the save statue, don't go down, but go all the way to the right on the rope to find a demon dog 12/31

-Azrael's Apprentice: From boss 13/31

-Coin: After defeating Cerberus, to your left. Cannot miss 10/30

-Shade: Left of the save statue. Cannot miss 7/27

-Shade: inside the mouth on your left 8/27

-Ciacco's Bile: Talk to poet after passing through the mouth 14/31

-Coin: Climb both demon walls in the mirror maze to reach the upper fountain for a coin 11/30

-Beatrice stone : Reach the lower fountain in the mirror maze for your last piece

-Coin: One of the vines let you climb up to a platform for a coin and a demon dog 12/30

-Octavian's Gold: See above 15/31

GREED

-Crown of Carthage: After dropping down, shimmy along a ledge to reach a demon dog, he’s hard to spot so listen to his growls. If you have trouble finding it, use the next paragraph to locate it, since they’re pretty much at the same spot 16/31

-Coin: after climbing up the ledge you shimmied, you’ll notice an orange fountain on your right, jump to it, and double jump to your left, you’ll see another platform behind you. 13/30

-Beatrice Stone (backup): When you picked up the coin, go back to the platform you came from and you'll notice an orange fountain up ahead, it takes an awkward jump to reach it.

-Shade: Jump up the first series of cogs, jump to second series and back to the single cog above you. You’ll see the shade on your right… it takes a weird jump to reach it 9/27

-Coin: Next to the lever that opens the door in the ‘guillotine’ room 14/30

-Demon's Wing: When going for the door with spikes in the guillotine room, don’t go through it yet, but jump from the middle ‘guillotine’ to the right one, you’ll see an alcove with a demon dog 17/31

-Coin: In the circular room with the caged demon dog in the middle, drop down to find two fountains in the area 15/30

-Shade: After doing the jumps in this room, go through the demon door, flip the switch and go back to the platform, make a jump to the right to reach an alcove with a shade 10/27

-Wasted Gold: After pulling said switch, the cage will open and you can jump to the dog in the middle 18/31

-Coin of Plutus: After talking to the poet, don’t climb the demon wall but shimmy all the way to the right and drop down for a dog. You’ll see it behind bars when you enter this room. 19/31

-Coin: Go back a bit on the demon wall and drop down for a coin behind the second set of bars 16/30

-Coin: On the way to a lever to activate a platform, the second fountain you see has a coin 17/30

-Coin: In the room where you need to bring down a platform by burning a gold statue. The right platform lets you reach a coin 18/30

-Shade: Left of the save statue, next to a health and mana fountain 11/27

-Eye of Alighiero: From boss 20/31

-Hoarders Purse: After the boss, jump to the left for an alcove with a dog in it 21/31

ANGER

-Coin: Before using the box to advance, push it to the right below an alcove to reach it 19/30

-Medusa's Call: Talk to poet 22/31

-Shade: Behind a breakable door to your right, hard to miss 12/27

-Beatrice stone (backup): Do not drop down to a big circular platform but continue along the cord to find an orange fountain.

-Coin: After dropping down and a fighting sequence, on a platform to the left, it’s hard to miss 20/30

-Shade: In the room where the switch is, to your right, hard to miss 13/27

-Guiding Flame: Next to the poet on the right together with a coin 23/31

-Coin: See above 21/30

-Shade: To the left of the savepoint, it’s hard to miss 14/27

HERESY

-Rage of Farintha: talk to poet 24/31

-Coin: In the hallway with the fires, can’t miss. Don’t go for it when you see it, run for the switch first or the enemy will fry you 22/30

-Calvanti's Blade: After the two hallways with fire, you enter a room with virgil, to the right of him on the wall is vine you can climb. Climb it in order to reach a demon dog 25/31

-Shade: After dropping down from a rope, can’t miss 15/27

-Shade: After blocking the fire with a box and killing the heretics, can’t miss 16/27

-Coin: Near the box you need to pull to stop the melting pot from going back to it’s original position 23/30

-Coin: In the room with the moving platforms, jump to the second and then back above the first to reach an alcove 24/30

-Seal of Epicurius: Next to the coin above 26/31

-Shade: To your left of that second platform 17/27

-Coin: Right before the stalagtite room, drop down the vine to find a coin and a demon dog 25/30

-Frederik's Ring: Next to the coin above 27/31

VIOLENCE

-Coin: When entering violence, continue shimmying the second rope to reach a platform with coin, shade and demon dog, instead of dropping down 26/30

-Shoe of Nessus: See above 28/31

-Shade: See above 18/27

-Coin: Drop down the second fire platform, don’t cross the river yet, turn back and jump for a coin 27/30

-Attilla's Armor: Where you got the coin, you'll notice a demon wall, jump on to it and use it to turn a corner where you'll find a demon dog 29/31

-Coin: Left from the road after crossing the river 28/30

-Shade: On the road, cannot miss 19/27

-Coin: In the desert area, on a platform, hard to miss 29/30

-Shade: next to coin above (Absolve for achievement!) 20/27

-Coin: on a platform to the right of the road, hard to miss 30/30

-Shade: Go to the left side of the same road, you’ll notice a shade on an ‘island’, hard to miss 21/27

-Memory of Acre: To the left of a platform you need to jump on to advance, hard to miss 30/31

-Francesco's Forgiveness: From boss 31/31

FRAUD

-Shade: On your way to your first trial, can’t be missed 22/27

-Shade: After the 3rd trial, can’t be missed 23/27

-Shade: After the 9th trial, can’t be missed 24/27

TREACHERY

-Shade: Next to the save statue 25/27

-Shade: Go up the ledge at the second vine 26/27

-Shade: Next to the final savepoint 27/27

Edited by rrushn

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Peek A Boo for providing these links !

1.Coins Locations by XCVii007r1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1XyeOz07h0]YouTube- Dante's Inferno - All 30 Silver Coin Locations[/ame]

2.Shade Locations by MrKennyKRH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qqDzssnQc&feature=related]YouTube- Dante's Inferno: All 27 Shade Locations[/ame]

3.Relic Locations by MrKennyKRH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1EbokYAO6I&feature=channel]YouTube- Dante's Inferno: All Relic Locations[/ame]

4.Beatrice Stone by RoosterTeeth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q09Fuu9WMow]YouTube- Dante's Inferno - Beatrice Stones Guide[/ame]

Edited by rrushn

Coins complete too now... I'm a bit puzzled about the relics, the missed coin location didn't have another relic with it, and I really can't think of 4 locations I have missed, while finding shades and coins without much trouble.

My theory is, since holy and unholy is split into two achievements, that absolving all shades in a playthrough awards a holy relic, while punishing awards an unholy one.

Can anyone confirm this? It would save me a possibly wasted playthrough just to find out, while you guys still have two trees to max out... ;-)

Nice job so far.

I would hope that you wouldn't get a relics like that. I would be able to help with the full absolve if I hadn't punished that one guy, the transvestite. I hope that you don't have to, it would be worse than them having difficulty achievements attached to the game.

I'll look around to see if I can find any clues though.

My theory is, since holy and unholy is split into two achievements, that absolving all shades in a playthrough awards a holy relic, while punishing awards an unholy one.

I hope that isn't true...that would mean I have to play through another 2 times... (though I plan on at least 1 more anyway so make that 1 extra unplanned time lol)

Here are the relics I received from Virgil.

first virgil - death blade

after charons head - Lords blessing

after raising snakehead - Tristans Desire

gluttony - ciacco's bile

anger - medusa call

heresy - rage of farinata

I don't have the locations of the others,but this may help find the missing 4. I am also missing after 2 playthroughs.

Just for you information, I just found the relic on Lust, the one in the bridge with electricity, Filipo´s Rage and as soon as I took it, the achievement Dark Relics poped out for me.

Now I have 4 relics missing. It´s just an idea, but maybe we have to max out their levels to get the missing ones?

Just for you information, I just found the relic on Lust, the one in the bridge with electricity, Filipo´s Rage and as soon as I took it, the achievement Dark Relics poped out for me.

Now I have 4 relics missing. It´s just an idea, but maybe we have to max out their levels to get the missing ones?

Edited: I just found Saladin´s mercy, with you guide. It didn´t gave me an achievement, but for me it´s 3 missing now.

How about we post the relics we have, by name, so we can cross information and see if we can complete each other list??

Edited by Rick360

I can tell about 2 more relics that are unlisted:

Heresy : Calvacanti's Blade. When the scene of the ray of light, you can see a souls fountain, the dog relic is next to it but you can't see it, just hear it. To reach that platform, wait until you find Virgil, just in front of you when you enter a room. Virgil appears just next to the ray and below one of those human pillar. Use this pillar to go up and get the relic. You can see a little bit of this path up when you're crossing the room and face the ray, it's gliding up on the right wall.

Flagetonte river (boiling blood river): Can't remember the name. Just after the fight against two winged demons where you have to jump among platforms using RB to avoid fire. The game indicates one way down, but there's another one just to its right, a vine. In the bottom you find silver coins, but, before you let go off the wall, at the middle, you can turn left around an invisible corner.

It would be appreciated if the relics were named in that collectable list.

Heresy : Calvacanti's Blade. When the scene of the ray of light, you can see a souls fountain, the dog relic is next to it but you can't see it, just hear it. To reach that platform, wait until you find Virgil, just in front of you when you enter a room. Virgil appears just next to the ray and below one of those human pillar. Use this pillar to go up and get the relic. You can see a little bit of this path up when you're crossing the room and face the ray, it's gliding up on the right wall.

Flagetonte river (boiling blood river): Can't remember the name. Just after the fight against two winged demons where you have to jump among platforms using RB to avoid fire. The game indicates one way down, but there's another one just to its right, a vine. In the bottom you find silver coins, but, before you let go off the wall, at the middle, you can turn left around an invisible corner.

Ok, I´m pretty sure that these 2 relic´s aren´t needed for the achievements, because I´ve just got the Light and Dark Relics achievements without getting those.

The one missing for the Dark achievements was Filipo´s Rage (the one in the electric bride on Lust) and for the Light Relics achievement was Saladin´s Mercy (listed, the one right before King Minos) and Rain of Gluttony (not listed, another user just posted how to find, right before ceberus, in the part with all the ropes and fire holes).

So this is it, just play another time for the coins and I´m done with this 1000k.

Thanks everybody.

just finished my first playthrough. managed to find all the damned, but missed 2 coins and several relics. going to hold back on the 2nd playthrough until there's a full listing for the coins coz i really don't get how i missed any. good work so far, a mention of the relic names would be handy so people can see which they missed at a glance.

Ok, I´m pretty sure that these 2 relic´s aren´t needed for the achievements, because I´ve just got the Light and Dark Relics achievements without getting those.

The one missing for the Dark achievements was Filipo´s Rage (the one in the electric bride on Lust) and for the Light Relics achievement was Saladin´s Mercy (listed, the one right before King Minos) and Rain of Gluttony (not listed, another user just posted how to find, right before ceberus, in the part with all the ropes and fire holes).

So this is it, just play another time for the coins and I´m done with this 1000k.

Thanks everybody.

I got those and I'm still missing the last holly relic and its achievement. If you're so kind to tell me which I missed...

My holly relics (those that need a certain amount of virtue to equip it) are:

Saladin's mercy

Lord's blessing

Rain of gluttony

Righteous Flame

Octavio's Gold

Aliguiero's Eye

Ciacco's bile

Acre's Memory

Medusa's Call

Cartago's Crown

Federico's Ring

Charon's paddle

I've translated them from my game, so maybe differs a little bit.

1 i think you may be missing is right before you fight cerberus once you drop onto the horizontal rope that takes you to the save point and poet instead of going toward them go in the other direction and youll find a demon dog in an alcove with one of the fire holes.

Yepp you missed this one, it's Rain of Gluttony which requires holy level 3 and it stuns enemies while absolution.

I got those and I'm still missing the last holly relic and its achievement. If you're so kind to tell me which I missed...

My holly relics (those that need a certain amount of virtue to equip it) are:

Saladin's mercy

Lord's blessing

Rain of gluttony

Righteous Flame

Octavio's Gold

Aliguiero's Eye

Ciacco's bile

Acre's Memory

Medusa's Call

Cartago's Crown

Federico's Ring

Charon's paddle

I've translated them from my game, so maybe differs a little bit.

Well, same here friend. There´s 12 relics the requires a certain holy level to equip, and we both have them.

Maybe the game counts the ones tha does not say anything about having certain holy level to equip. Look below for my list of relics, maybe it will help:

Seal of Epicurus (Unholy)

Arrow of Paris (Unholy)

Francesca´s Book (unholy)

Death Blade (unholy)

Lord´s Blessing (Holy)

Tristan´s Desire (none required)

Antony´s Standard (none required)

Coin of Plutus (none requires)

Azrael´s Apprentice (unholy)

Hoarder´s Purse (unholy)

Guiding Flame (holy)

Octavian´s Gold (holy)

Rage of Farinata (none required)

Shoe of Nessus (unholy)

Eye of Alighiero (holy)

Ciaccos Bile (holy)

Eyes of St. Lucia (none required)

Frederick´s Ring (holy)

Crown of Carthage (holy)

Francesco´s Forgiveness (none required)

Demon´s Wing (unholy)

Medusa´s Call (holy)

Wasted Gold (none required)

Memory of Acre (holy)

Charon´s Oar (holy)

Tail of Minos (unholy)

Filippo´s Rage (unholy)

Saladin´s Mercy (holy)

Rain of Gluttony (holy)

That´s all I have, and gave the 2 achievements for both holy and unholy relics.

Confirmed these 2 locations and added them to the list. Since they're not holy or unholy, I can't confirm these are the last I needed, as they may count to both.

I just loaded up a save and picked them up seperatly, assuming it was a holy and unholy one as I'm still missing both achievements.

Will load right before the first one now and continue playing up to the second.

Stay tuned !

PS: I'll be adding names when I start a whole new playthrough to get my 30 coins, that way, I'll be able to add the boss relics too.