Season 2

katesith

When does this end. I need to finish the achievements but my xbox is being repaired and I want to get them done ASAP before the season ends. Either when does it end or do the achievements crossover from Season to Season.

You should be fine. They made it well known enough when season 1 ended that I don't see season 2 ending for a little while yet. Plus most of the horror stories you hear about 360's being gone for a long time was closer to their release it isn't that bad now. Plus the achievements only take 3 or 4 days if you actually try to get them. As for the achievements crossing over between seasons. There is supposed to be new achievements for each season. No body knows for sure yet though if it will be separate lists or if it will work like dlc and just add some to the current list.

If you're really bored you've always got this site. If you become so bored you can't even handle it anymore you may even want to think about checking out THIS forum :p.

You're mean.:mad: But no Im on here more often and I have watched almost every RoosterTeeth video. I have been playing Tinker and talking in privet chat but Tinker gets old.

EDIT: I have been trying to find the lists to submit.

You're mean.:mad: But no Im on here more often and I have watched almost every RoosterTeeth video. I have been playing Tinker and talking in privet chat but Tinker gets old.

EDIT: I have been trying to find the lists to submit.

I'm sorry, I never meant to be rude or anything. That's pretty well what I did (or intended to do:p) when my 360 got RROD. Just trying to offer a few suggestions. Depending on how much you're into achievements you could always pick up a pc copy of a game that you beat on the 360 for some quick and easy achievements (since you already know the game from beginning to end).

EDIT: I have no idea what "the lists to submit" is? Sorry for my stupidity:p. If you explain a bit better I'm sure I could direct you towards its location :)

I'm sorry, I never meant to be rude or anything. That's pretty well what I did (or intended to do:p) when my 360 got RROD. Just trying to offer a few suggestions. Depending on how much you're into achievements you could always pick up a pc copy of a game that you beat on the 360 for some quick and easy achievements (since you already know the game from beginning to end).

EDIT: I have no idea what "the lists to submit" is? Sorry for my stupidity:p. If you explain a bit better I'm sure I could direct you towards its location :)

No I generally don't go to there except to submit Achievements lists. but when I get them Im slow. I had the achievements for Terminator Salvation but it was submitted a hour earlier. Also what games can I buy to play on a Sony Vaio Laptop with 4gb Ram.

EDIT: When is it easiest to get the achievement for getting 6 Instant answers in a row. My best is Videogames But I don't see it much.

No I generally don't go to there except to submit Achievements lists. but when I get them Im slow. I had the achievements for Terminator Salvation but it was submitted a hour earlier. Also what games can I buy to play on a Sony Vaio Laptop with 4gb Ram.

EDIT: When is it easiest to get the achievement for getting 6 Instant answers in a row. My best is Videogames But I don't see it much.

Sorry, I don't know much about pc gaming so I can't really answer that question, but I can direct you to a thread that can.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31059

Second post there has a list of pc games with achievements. What I would do is find some games you might be interested in, then find the link in the first post. It will test your computer to see if it meets the system requirements for any pc game you choose. I tried it and it actually seems to work half decently. As for your 6 Instant answers question. Only advice I can give is don't give up. A lot of people go into parties and try to work together on achievements but it generally doesn't work because of the speedy response needed. Odds are though you'll end up getting before you hit 500 questions answered achievement.

Sorry, I don't know much about pc gaming so I can't really answer that question, but I can direct you to a thread that can.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31059

Second post there has a list of pc games with achievements. What I would do is find some games you might be interested in, then find the link in the first post. It will test your computer to see if it meets the system requirements for any pc game you choose. I tried it and it actually seems to work half decently. As for your 6 Instant answers question. Only advice I can give is don't give up. A lot of people go into parties and try to work together on achievements but it generally doesn't work because of the speedy response needed. Odds are though you'll end up getting before you hit 500 questions answered achievement.

Ok. Thanks.

Hmmm. Is Batman:AA any good on PC?

Edited by katesith