Fling for your self guide! Works!

Ak47

So I was having trouble with this but I finnaly got it and mastered the method while playing gonzos lounge! This works for Spain but I am not sure if it works for any other team.

1) Go to Gonzos lounge and make sure u have two controllers

2) Choose Spain and a half star team like Arsenal (JK LOL!) I mean accrington.

3) Now once you get to play a match select the power up that increases ur teams attributes by 50%. If u don't see then keep starting a new session until u can use that one.

4) On the second controller get 4 players on the other team red cards. They can be any four but make sure once u get four not to get any more.

4a)Go to squad and put three mates with red cards in defense and the other guy in middlefield so they have only 1 defender.

Tip: The easiest way to get a red is by getting a guy on the team to slide tackle a player with out the ball. It is an auto red.

5) Pause the game and go to controls>xbox 360 controller settings>and change cross assistance from assisted to semi.

6) Go back to the game and get the ball to anybody on spain. Dribble the ball. Don't sprint hold Left trigger. Go along the side until u get close to the endline of the goal. Turn left while still holding lt and enter the box slowly. Go until the goal keeper starts to come out or u are close to the 6 yard box. There should be a player behind the goal keeper from ur team. While still holding lt, hold x long enuff for it to barley make over the keepers head. then double tap B while holding rb or lt. The ball should go directly over the keepers head and the guy will head it in. Most of the time it is a diving header and u should get ur achievement! If the ball doesn't go directly over the keepers head u are doing it wrong.

I scored with Xavi torres villa xavi and torres

Note: ok for some reason a diving header will occur while holding rb or lt. sometimes if u hold lt a volley will happen or it will just head it in

with rb it may bicycle it in

also do this on a fast break as a diving header is more likely to happen with no defenders in box

Here is a video!

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6472086

Enjoy and please comment!

If there are any questions feel free to post or message me!

heres another diving header

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6499419

heres a bicycle kick for anyone who needs that one

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6499515

more diving headers:

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6500861

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6501428

Edited by Ak47

Yes!!! Can't wait to try this method. During my first season of manager mode my team attempted 2 diving headers and 3 bicycle kicks but all were blocked or off target. Hope this works. Now just need a guide for the bicycle kick, although I think I have a shot at that one during normal game play as I've already tried 3 in one season.

ohh, sounds good, i have the achievement already but this is a pretty clever idea

Thanks!

Yes!!! Can't wait to try this method. During my first season of manager mode my team attempted 2 diving headers and 3 bicycle kicks but all were blocked or off target. Hope this works. Now just need a guide for the bicycle kick, although I think I have a shot at that one during normal game play as I've already tried 3 in one season.

That is unfortunate. It works if done right. I hope I explained well. It was hard to describe how to do lol. I must have done 20 bicycle kicks today. I can make I guide for that tomorrow. I will try to discover the method. I believe it is some what similar to this but I'll look in to it. I hope u get it!

Thanks!

That is unfortunate. It works if done right. I hope I explained well. It was hard to describe how to do lol. I must have done 20 bicycle kicks today. I can make I guide for that tomorrow. I will try to discover the method. I believe it is some what similar to this but I'll look in to it. I hope u get it!

Thx man. I'm pretty sure I understand what you're saying. Of I do have problems with it do u mind if I send u a FR so maybe u could just tell me over the mic.

Ps. 20 bicycles!!!!! Wow. That's disgusting.

Thx man. I'm pretty sure I understand what you're saying. Of I do have problems with it do u mind if I send u a FR so maybe u could just tell me over the mic.

Ps. 20 bicycles!!!!! Wow. That's disgusting.

No problem man. Ok that's fine. My gamertag is Vv AK 47 vV

Yeah lol i don't know how many I did but I did a lot of them lol. Torres is a beast

I've tried this method in 2 games of 20 minutes each half and I still haven't got the achievement. I'm not saying the method is rubbish because it isn't. It's the fact that whenever I try to do the diving header the players end up either just doing a normal header or the go to the floor and kick it in. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm doing exactly as stated, crossing the ball by letting the bar go half way then tap X again. Double tap B.

But it's just not working :confused::(

EDIT: I've actually done quite a few bicycle kicks this way as well.

Edited by MiscreantMike

I've tried this method in 2 games of 20 minutes each half and I still haven't got the achievement. I'm not saying the method is rubbish because it isn't. It's the fact that whenever I try to do the diving header the players end up either just doing a normal header or the go to the floor and kick it in. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm doing exactly as stated, crossing the ball by letting the bar go half way then tap X again. Double tap B.

But it's just not working :confused::(

EDIT: I've actually done quite a few bicycle kicks this way as well.

Ok ill make some more videos.

I can get it to work.

I have noticed that u don't need to double tap x.

try holding the power bar a little less just to make it over the keepers head

then double tap b while holding rb instead of lt

u can get a diving header with double tapping b and holding lt

or by double tapping b and holding rb

a diving header depends on how far away the ball is from the player.

try to get the aim just over the keepers head but judge the power by how far the player is away

u need the ball to land not right on the player but either a lottle in front or behind him.

heres another diving header

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6499419

heres a bicycle kick for anyone who needs that one

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/6499515

After playing 3 halfs of 20 min an scored like 70 goals primarily by this method, I got the achievement in the start of the 4th. All other goals were scored with normal headers or by volleys. I dont know what i did different the one time, but I guess the ball has to be in a certain position to the player.

This method is the best i have ever seen.

i scored 36 bicycle kicks in total

and i did 5 diving headers one went in and the others was offside and hit the post and bar at the same time:mad:.

i did one thing different i played as chelsea and scored with drogba:woop:.

This method is the best i have ever seen.

i scored 36 bicycle kicks in total

and i did 5 diving headers one went in and the others was offside and hit the post and bar at the same time:mad:.

i did one thing different i played as chelsea and scored with drogba:woop:.

Thanks very Much! I appreciate that!

lol I did a lot too

ooffh i figured it would work with Chelsea since they have Drogba lol

good job

After playing 3 halfs of 20 min an scored like 70 goals primarily by this method, I got the achievement in the start of the 4th. All other goals were scored with normal headers or by volleys. I dont know what i did different the one time, but I guess the ball has to be in a certain position to the player.

I am sure it has something to with position but i havent been able to pinpoint it out yet

Try double tap cross then double tap shot

No hold lt and b.

Thanks worked perfectly!

This was my last achievement I needed now I have 1250!

I tried for hours and couldn't get it. Props to u man for this guide!

How could this be your last achievement? :eek:

I never thought diving headers were THAT hard! Great guide though. I already had the achievement and gave your method a bash. Works a treat.

Thanx it worked. and by the way i also need the 10 vs. 10 club achiement so maybe we can start gathering a club for that

I'm glad to hear that. Yes definetly. I'll add you as a friend.

Good idea but you needn't bother doing it you will get it by playing manager mode, UT, or online it will also add minutes so you might as well play properly!

I think the quote below says it all!

Thanks worked perfectly!

This was my last achievement I needed now I have 1250!

I tried for hours and couldn't get it. Props to u man for this guide!

haha wow man that is some crazy stuff. Glad u got ur 1250 now!

How could this be your last achievement? :eek:

I never thought diving headers were THAT hard! Great guide though. I already had the achievement and gave your method a bash. Works a treat.

Haha i kno right. Thanks for the feedback guys!:drunk

• 6 months later...