ThrawnOmega Hits 100k!

duckydan

Big shout out to my Hand of Thrawn team captain ThrawnOmega on his accomplishment.

For those of you who do not know Thrawn he is one hell of a guy. Always willing to go out of his way to help his friends unlock that tough achievement. He is one hell of a Gears of War 2 player but sucks ass at College Football!

This guy is great up and coming writer who has written many reviews for this website and if you havent already check out his blog its top notch.

Congrats again on the 100K!

Kicking my ass in our race to 100, Thrawn has finally reached that mark after teasing me for two weeks with the prospect that I may be able to catch up.

Thrawn is a great gamer, an excellent co-op partner, and a lousy Viva Pinata Party Animal's player :)

That said Congrats bro.

So true:p The crappy games are your trademark, anyway. Are we on for a race to 150 now that 100 is on the books? You might actually win that one since I'm trying for rank 100 is Gears 2:eek:

For those of you who do not know Thrawn he is one hell of a guy. Always willing to go out of his way to help his friends unlock that tough achievement. He is one hell of a Gears of War 2 player but sucks ass at College Football!

You only beat me 35-3! That's close...right?;)

Thanks for the love so far guys. It feels good to crack 6 digits!

Thrawn my man! It took long enough. :p Glad you finally hit it and on the dot as well. I'm upset though you could not wait for the whole Hand of Thrawn team to be online before you got 100k. (Only kidding). I appreciate you letting me join The Hand of Thrawn and it was a fun and enjoyable 8 weeks no doubt about it. Like I said in your blog I expect 200k by 2010, no stopping to worry about your completion %. ;)

Congrats again!

Big props to you for doing that, I remember being a few thousand or so ahead during the start of GSL and you've managed to game extra harder than me and get to 100k quite quickly. I'll be there in a month or so I hope. :)

But yeah, I read all your blogs (which are very good and interesting :)) and have enjoyed tracking your progress to 100,000. I just hope you don't come to a grinding hault now and stick to just Gears 2 lol.

So true:p The crappy games are your trademark, anyway. Are we on for a race to 150 now that 100 is on the books? You might actually win that one since I'm trying for rank 100 is Gears 2:eek:

A race to 150 would be fun but you may be there before I hit 100 ;) Some cool things have just come my way including a lot of writing assignments so my gaming is being limited a bit more than usual (although my movie watching has quadrupled) That said any chance I get to attempt to whoop yer ass is a chance I shall cherish and accept :)

Even though you're a horrible example of human life, you somehow figured out how to teamkill on Gears 2 and for that I kind of respect you a little. Congrats on 100k.

I prefer to consider it culling the unworthy. And now that I know how to do it, next time I'll do it on purpose;)

Congrats Thrawn!

Is this the year for 100K gamerscores or what?;)

That last GSL busted a lot of people over the top (or in my case, close). I think Ducky needs to get to 100k by the end of the year for the year of 100ks to feel complete for me, as many of my friends have hit at about the same time.

Congrats Thrawn, I'm new enough to the whole achievement scene but I've been following your blog for the past month and a half. You seem like a really cool and intelligent guy with a good sense of humor that has entertained me for several hours. Thanks man and congratulations you deserve it!

Always happy to hear people really like it:p Once I graduate and (hopefully) get into a more regular schedule, I'm aiming to bring back special topics on a more frequent basis.:woop:

Here here for the Review Team! While you did beat to 100k...I think I am going to slow it down too. I think the wifey is finally getting fed up with the whole gamerscore craze. Might be time to just play the games I enjoy instead of Pimp My Ride, any of the Cabela's games, and older sports titles.

Congratulations on the 100,000 and here's to 100,000 more. :)