X360A 1000 people online attempt...

Minty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Devinadam/nbalive2.gif

We here at X360A are pushing to get 1000 people online at the same time to get the cunningly named "Online with 1,000 people" achievement, worth 100 gamerscore.

Yes we know it has been attempted before, and yes we know it failed. That was due to the short time frame in which was allowed for people to find out-and the fact that this site wasnt involved in organising it of course!!

This is why we have given almost a months notice- so go forth and spread the word!!

The time we are looking at (on Sunday 25th February) is 8PM GMT (England).

So:

8PM GMT

9PM Central Europe

3PM New York (Eastern USA)

Midday California (Western USA)

We have been informed by EA Sports direct that you do not need to be playing a game, but you can just be online listerning to the ESPN radio service. Last time, EA recorded 917 users on their servers- so close, but yet so far!!

We're going to manage it this time tho, we just need help from you guys to spread the word around as many places as possible, to get as many people as possible. The odds are, this will only ever happen once. Be a part of it :p.

And get this showing on your Gamercard!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/images/Retail/82/1jc8P2Ni.jpg

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's any official way I can assist please let me know.

The best way to help is to spread the word in as many places as possible- any other forums, have the logo in your signature and a link to this thread.

Word of mouth is an extrodianary power when it is used.

If any site or anything wants more information, then get them to PM me...

We will of course be spreading the word as far as we can :)

Guest CC99999

I posted in the A360P forums that we were going for the 25th. I know that there is some bad blood between the two sites- but drastic times like these call for a level of decorum. Let's play football in No Man's Land, fellas. They have 40 or so people ready to do it already!