Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far me and the last group playin PGR4 on sunday realised that since tryin to mate up two groups is damn near impossible and youd need to try to do it more than once in order for both teams to get the achievements your better off just getting four people and trying to make 1) the other group quit, 2) try to do it when the europeans arent playing ;) 3) or just eventually have everyone on your team get really good.

We all hoped for number one but it wasnt in the bag for Sunday. So from now on thats what im gonna do atleast.

We got the team domination achievement last night by boosting with 7 players. We set up a group of 4 (to get the achievement) and 3 (to deliberately lose). We were able to matchmake easily and consistently, it doesn't seem to work well with 4 on 4. If matchmaking is not working you should try mixing the members of the winning and losing team and also the party leader to get the optimal matchmaking set up.

The only issue we had have was the 4th player which is picked randomly to make up the losing team. You have to make sure you all beat him. You may have to try it several times until you find a random player you can all beat.

I hope this helps.

I'm looking to boost these achievements :

The cat and mouse one's

Finish 1 and 2 in ranked match

Be on the winning team with the most points

For these we will need 3 other people.

The date and time :

04/02/09 @ 9.00pm GMT

EDIT: There was a misunderstnading on another post so i just want to make sure this is clear. The date is 4th febuary 09. + If there isn't enough people by that time and date. It will be changed.

1.joshua777777

reserve's:

please add yourself to the list

only put your name down if you will be on then

Edited by joshua777777

1.joshua777777

2.razerindemix

3.II CaNDiMaN II

4. ChunkyKong

reserve's:

I tried this on Saturday evening, we had 8 split into 2 teams of 4 but for some reason matchmaking just sat there for ages looking for another team. Willing to give it another shot, i have at least 7 others on my friends list looking for it too.

Sorry for not replying to you Welsh Phoenix, I sent out 5 messages at the same time and the room filled pretty quickly. None of us got Team Domination, from my observations the way to do it is to get 4 good racers together and just try and find a race and hope you don't come up against one of the teams that play or a group of people who seem to be more bothered about putting you in the wall than racing.

Drop me a note if you want to try this some time, I'm sure I have enough people on my friends list to make up a good team.