Creation Lists

Viridis

They are typed out from the lists In-game, I've not seen them anywhere else so I thought I'd post them up, I'll do the other characters too at some point.

What I really need is a comprehensive item list for this stupid compulsive achievement!

They are typed out from the lists In-game, I've not seen them anywhere else so I thought I'd post them up, I'll do the other characters too at some point.

What I really need is a comprehensive item list for this stupid compulsive achievement!

I'll be starting one within the next few days, great work with the lists :).

Demon9Tom - I've got a list of about 700 items so far if you want to collaborate?

Well I'm not 100% on the layout I'll be using yet, but I intend to include everything required for the achievement. Including a break down of all recipes that create unique items, with details on how to make them, similar to how I've laid them out in the Achievement Guide. Assistance in any way on this guide will be helpful and I'd be happy to work with you :).

The entire crafting lists will not need to be created for the achievement but I was thinking of including information on the levels the different recipes become available and what recipes the upgrade quests add, and how to complete the quests.

Sounds good.

I've just got Kris' (and Sigmund's) list to finish but I think that that will give me the majority of items. Once I've done that it's just a matter of adding in unique items and any that I've missed like the oversized wristband (although I'm hoping that drops elsewhere) and the weapons from the SG

Sounds good.

I've just got Kris' (and Sigmund's) list to finish but I think that that will give me the majority of items. Once I've done that it's just a matter of adding in unique items and any that I've missed like the oversized wristband (although I'm hoping that drops elsewhere) and the weapons from the SG

I've not heard of it dropping anywhere else. There are several unique items listed in the Treasure Chest Guide, the rest come from crafting and side quests. You will also need to do a few sidequests that add extra recipes.

Im finding that higher lvl mats are dropping much more frequently on Hard compared to normal.... anyone else?

Yes I noticed this myself, and have read in a few places that the Infinity Mode drops are even higher.

• 3 months later...