|06-15-2008, 07:04 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2008
DLC! Now or Later?
Should I download the DLC now or should I get 1000 gamerscore and then download it?
I have 250g at the moment for this game and I want to start the Survival mode soon.
1. Which character should I max for survival mode? In other words: which is the best char for the job?
2. Is it easier to get those bodyguard achievements before or after I download the DLC?
3. Which weapon is the best for Survival mode?
"I do not hide from evil, Starscream. I eliminate it"
|06-15-2008, 09:01 PM||#2|
2. Supposedly, the 2 bodyguards instantly become available to buy when you download the DLC or something so it automatically gives you them once you buy them.... I think. That's at least what has been said in threads but I don't have the DLC, so I can't confirm. Anyway, before you do the 2 guard achievements in Survival, if you want the DLC, download it and see if you get it first.
3. Get the 4th weapon for whatever character you go through with. You can find a 4th weapon guide for each character on GameFAQS.com. If the guide isn't under the 360 version, look under the PS2 version.
I would finish everyone's Musou modes until you unlock Musashi before downloading the DLC.
Last edited by Lucent Beam; 06-15-2008 at 09:07 PM.
|07-12-2008, 12:13 PM||#3|
Join Date: May 2007
I would suggest getting all characters unlocked before you get the DLC, as the requirement for getting Musashi's unlock achievement changes from "Unlock Musashi" (by unlocking everyone but him) to "Beat all Story Modes", which takes considerably longer.
The bodyguard achievements are much easier to do with the DLC, just buy them from the shop and save. No need to even go into Survival Mode, but if you want to, my favourite character is Nobunaga and I've had success with him.
Most Recent Completed Games
Far Cry 3
Just Cause 2
Assassin's Creed II
SVC: Streets of Rage
Sonic the Fighters