|06-26-2012, 04:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Intel Locations Txt + Video Guide
The collectables in this game are pretty easy to find. You can aquire all collectables in 1 play through, regardless of important decisions you make throughout the game. Some info:
★ Collectables can be tracked through either the pause button or through the main menu under "Intel Database"
★Collectables usually dont look the same in every level. Sometime the intel will be a bag, sometimes, a doll, ect. The intel will always shine through
★ Once you pick up a collectable, you have it for good, even if you dont hit a checkpoint
NOTE: I do realize that the collectables in the game are a cake walk so I clearly took advantage of this and absolutely crushed them with this guide. This much detail is probably not needed, but if they where any harder, this guide would not be here right now : P
For the Achievement Guide and Roadmap, go HERE
For updated Decision achievements, go HERE
Chapters 1-5 Video Guide
Videos by Maka
Chapter 1 [Two Total]
1. After the mini tutorials in the beginning, before any fighting, you will come to a part where you need to locate a beacon. Right when you find the beacon, its to the left of where you first entered that small area. Look for a big map board propped up against a Humvee. If your having trouble, one of your partners will eventually say “I think you should come have a look at this”. From where he wants you to go, look to the left. If you happen to trigger the cutscene, don’t worry about it. You can still grab it at any time after (or before) the perusing fight.
2. You will come to a part where you are fighting enemies who are on top of a plane. Your partner will say “Maybe we should equip silencers and take them out". Clear the area however you see fit and now you must enter the plane, but first, right before you enter and go up the stairs of the plane, look to the left on the ground and you will see a red bag. This is the intel
Chapter 2 [Two Total]
1. Right when you begin, head forward and to the left. Before dropping down or killing the two soldiers, head towards the left to the blue umbrella. Intel will be on the crate
2. After your first fight in the first area, you will go down some stairs and fight more guys. This room has lots of movie cameras and looks like a production set of sorts. After your down the steps, head to the back of the room where all the cameras are. You will notice a round desk with lots of computers around it. Right in front of this desk is a small tape. Its easily missable
Chapter 3 [One Total]
1. Right after the first big fight, soldiers will throw some C4 in the room your in and you have to rush out. Do this and continue on and eventually youll drop down and come to a door that you cant enter yet. Facing the door, look to the ground to your left. Youll see a pile of jewelry. Pick it up. Make sure to do this somewhat quick because a cutscene will start once they are done talking and you cant go back
Chapter 4 [Two Total]
1. Right from the beginning of the chapter, proceed and take your first available left, and look in that space to your right. You will see a purple doll in front of the door. This is the intel
2. You will soon come to a part where you have to rappel down. Right after you touch the ground from rappelling, look to your left. You will see the intel on a table
Chapter 5 [Two Total]
1. Your first main fight in the chapter will take place in the upstairs portion of the building your in. After you’ve cleared the upstairs, you will need to head on downstairs, still taking out enemies. After everyone is dead, an objective marker will show up. Head towards the marker, and when your about 17m away from it, look to your left. You will see double doors that are open. Go in there and the intel is right in front of you
2. Eventually youll come to a part where you fall through the floor of a building, and being another fire fight in there. Once the room is cleared, proceed on and you will have to zip line over to another building. Do this, cross the ramp and head inside. As your crossing the ramp, youll see some stairs leading up. Take these stairs up and head right. Follow the path to the back and you will see the intel on the floor near the bed
Chapters 6-10 Video Guide
Video by Maka
Chapter 6 [One Total]
1. After regrouping with your men, fight on and eventually you will come to a part where you have to provide cover fire with the turret while one of your guys blows open the door. Do this and when the door is open. Proceed through and drop down. You will now be in an area with lots of dead bodies everywhere. Continue forward until you see dead bodies sitting on chairs with green bags over their heads. If you look to the right of them, you will see a small table. The intel is on the table
Last edited by FLIPADELPHIIA; 07-11-2012 at 09:14 PM.
|06-26-2012, 04:01 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter 7 [Two Total]
1. After your first main fight in the desert, proceed to kill everyone and in the area where the fighting stops, before going to marker, look for a stop sign with lots of bullet holes in it. It will be next to a dead guy perched up against a sign. The collectable is taped to the stop sign
2. Shorty after the first intel, you will come to a place with lots of burning bodies and then fight 2 guys and a juggernaut. After this fight proceed to marker. BEFORE going through the door, look to the left on the ground. You will see some docs. Make sure not to go through the door because you wont be able to go back out
Chapter 8 [Zero Total]
Chapter 9 [One Total]
1. Right at the beginning of the Chapter, instead of rappeling down, turn around and head towards the back wall. You will see an American flag hanging up. This is the intel
Chapter 10 [Two Total]
1. When you begin the level, head forward and into the tent. You will then exit this text after couple of steps and enter another one. In the tent you just entered, look to your right and you will see a table with the intel on it
2. Proceed on and you will get into a fire fight where your are helping some other soldiers. After this, a soldier will push open some doors and let you inside where theyre at. There will be a cutscene, and right after the cutscene you will see the intel on a table in front of you. Very hard to miss
Chapters 11-15 Video Guide
Video by Maka
Chapter 11 [Zero Total]
Chapter 12 [Two Total]
1. After your first main fight in the area, you will come to a part where you must zip line over to another building for the first time. Zip line over, take care of the guy, and you will then see some stairs going up. Instead of going up, look to the right of the stairs and youll see the intel in a small crate
2. Proceed on and eventually you will come to another part where you must clear the area of bad guys, and then zip line down. Do that and proceed on. You will now go up some stairs and come to a black light room where everything is neon. Continue on until you see a set of stairs leading up. Instead of going up, continue past the stairs and go towards the back corner of the room. You will find a bathroom, and inside is the intel.
Chapter 13 [Two Total]
1. Right after saving your first partner and the big fight in the first area, you will drop down to another area. In front of you, you will see a yellow tent. Go past the tent and look to your left
2. After the cutscene where you find your other partner, proceed on a towards the marker and when your about 18m away, look to your left. You will see the intel on a makeshift table with some candles
Chapter 14 [Two Total]
1. After the big first fight, continue on and go upstairs. Intel will be on a chair to your right as you get up the stairs
2. After your fight with a notable person, go inside the building and clear the room. The intel is on the American flag in the left side of the room around a big map and some candles
Chapter 15 [Two Total]
1. After going up the elevator, proceed forward and the after very first left you take, you will notice a set of stairs to your right. Go up these stairs and the collectable will be at the top on a table
GO UP THESE STAIRS
2. In that same area as above, but this time, don’t go up the stairs. Continue pass those stairs and turn left. In the back on a table you will find the last intel
Last edited by FLIPADELPHIIA; 06-28-2012 at 04:25 PM.
|06-26-2012, 08:23 PM||#6|
Join Date: Sep 2011
|06-27-2012, 02:43 AM||#7|
The pictures look great!
This guide came along very well.
Here is part 1:
|07-15-2013, 09:41 PM||#16|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Birmingham Wasteland?
excellent text guide with pics. only missed a few so didnt even need vids.
just fubar'd it and got 1000g