100% Drama Pieces List

Sorry for the double but I'm stuck with this

Too easy for Bardock!

17.Alone for the final battle

Character:Bardock

Opponent has less health than player

Time runs out

Player evades 3 times consecutively

I evade and nothing happens, I have more health than frieza, what form of evasion is it?

when frieza punches I keep tapping A to avoid the attacks, that didn't work, is it the teleporting? That didn't seem to work either..

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too easy for Bardock!

Time runs out

I evade and nothing happens, I have more health than frieza, what form of evasion is it?

when frieza punches I keep tapping A to avoid the attacks, that didn't work, is it the teleporting? That didn't seem to work either..

Yeah, that was a strange one. Don't know exactly how I got it. I was teleporting and dodging and suddenly it unlocked.

So for Ginyu he must have low life and at 50% right? Or he must have low life, and Gohan must have life at 50% and must be not transformed....

And for Too Easy for Recoom, can someone say to me how he made it??? What difficult and what strategy?

i got your back bro too easy for recoome

requires recoome to hav more health and him to teleport an kamehameha just pick VeryHard let hurt ya then just throw a few kamehamehas =) yours truly

GokuGodOfWar :woop::Bounce:

Guys last help and after you don't hear me anymore ahahahaha!!! I have problem to do Piccolo's Rage and Vegeta Strikes on Cell Saga... a little help because not Piccolo and Vegeta do a Porsuit Attack... how can i do to make them to give me a poursuit attack? I've put difficult to Hard and very Hard but nothing... they do all the moves but not poursuit attack!

Too easy for Bardock!

Time runs out

This one is causing me a fair amount of trouble too, anyone else have any pointers?

This one is causing me a fair amount of trouble too, anyone else have any pointers?

I got it, tap A three times to dodge attacks, have more health than the opponent

You get this piece from the Fight Bardock vs Vegeta, not vs Frieza, is Spike could maybe change that?

Thanks to Gokugod, =3 he figured it out

So if i press LT the CPU give to me a pursuit attack?

Nope :( no matter what attack on what difficulty, or if you stand still, the moron won't do a persuit

I'm also having trouble getting vegeta to dodge three times when I play as 18, all he ever does is block, not evade

Can anyone help me get Hidden Power! I have less health and more than 2 Ki gauges but it just doesnt play the drama piece

Hidden Power!

14. Frieza's Final form

Character:Frieza

Opponent has more health than the Player

Time runs out

Player moves or does nothing

Player has more than 2 Ki gauges

Reverse it. You're the opponent because you're trying to unlock it for Frieza, not you (if that makes sense). The player requirements are for Frieza and the opponent requirements are for you, the real player.

Reverse it. You're the opponent because you're trying to unlock it for Frieza, not you (if that makes sense). The player requirements are for Frieza and the opponent requirements are for you, the real player.

The opponent is the AI in this one playing as Vegeta, so having less health playing as Frieza should make it appear but it isnt for some strange reason

He needs more than 2 ki, you need less heath, you need to do nothing at all but stand still

That'll work

Now, T__T HOW THE FUDGE DO YOU MAKE VEGETA EVADE 3 OF YOUR ATTACKS AS 18

Or....

HOW THE CLOCK DO YOU GET PICCOLO TO LAUNCH A PERSUIT ATTACK AT YOU

*cough* its very frustrating...

Edit: I got solitary warrior, however it seems strange, vegeta didn't evade my attacks, we were both in the air with 1 health bar left and it popped up, I tried a few times more with little health each and it popped up..

Edited by Rayne