Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

Left 4 Dead 2 - 9/10

Great game with a good online system. Some what repetitive but still very enjoyable. Storyline is meh as there basically is none, they just try to get safe every round which I dont mind because I like a challenge whilst playing versus mode online. The only thing I really dislike about this game is the stupid and selfish players online. Some players that I play with either have no clue in what they are doing otherwise they rather run than save someone.

http://battlefieldinformer.com/attachments/f207/2605d1405097649-battlefield-4-dragons-teeth-official-teaser-bf4-draongs-teeth-screen3.jpg

Personally, I think it's the best DLC so far based on the maps included in this recent DLC. They're the best to date and the included Bulldog assault rifle and MPX submachine gun are also great add-ons for the long term Battlefield player to experiment with.

The new Chainlink game mode is very fitting to the overall game and is akin to a super fast paced Conquest game. Running around in 12+ packs dominating any small forces you meet on the way to the next checkpoint and only being slowed when facing another large portion of players trying to defend an area is both exhilarating and a true sight to behold.

I found this DLC to be a great way to round off the Premium package I purchased all that time ago. Speaking of which, it's currently on sale right now at 33% off. I recommend a purchase if you've been sitting on the fence this whole time. You'll have a blast and it's far more Battlefield than Brokenfield these days, so don't even worry about that. ;)

Dirty's Like To Blow Shit Up Rating: Explosive!

Prototype 2

what I did: finished the game with all achievments

what I liked:

+ diverse combat

+ stylish cutscenes

+ useful collectibles

+ a wide range of abilities

+ fluid and rapid traversal

+ good voice acting

+ changing look of the city

+ cool absorbing

+ alex mercer is still cool

what I didn't liked:

- lifeless city

- repetitive mission design

- flat, foregetable and predictable story

- repetitive enemy design

- annoying camera problems

7.8/10

So my last post in here was back then in 2011 which says I don't come here very often but for this game I had to:

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut [0,1/10]

Boy this game pisses me off, glad I didn't pay a dime for this utter crap. Two more achievements and I'm outta here. Punk ass shit!

So my last post in here was back then in 2011 which says I don't come here very often but for this game I had to:

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut [0,1/10]

Boy this game pisses me off, glad I didn't pay a dime for this utter crap. Two more achievements and I'm outta here. Punk ass shit!

What did you not like about it? Everything? Ha ha.

I was thinking of starting Strike Suit Zero when a proper fix for unlocking achievements is due but until then I don't plan to touch my Xbox One.

Guest Scotty

I've just now completed my first playthrough of Bioshock: Infinite. So i'll write a lil' review of my experiences.

Gameplay

First and foremost i would like to talk about the gameplay. The Vigors are excellent. These alone kept me thoroughly enjoying the combat of the game. My favourites are the 'Devil's Kiss' and 'Undertow' as Devil's Kiss i found i was using the most for damaging purposes and Undertow i thought was by far one of the most fun mechanics i've used in a game for a long time. Pulling your enemies towards you with a stream of water never get's old. I also liked the 'Charge' Vigor, but didn't find enough practical uses for it as i'm more of a ranged combat kinda guy.

I wasn't overly fond of the gun-play though. The weapons were cool and fun to use but i struggled to the bitter end with aiming. I couldn't for the life of me get used to not using :ltbut: to aim. I very rarely used the :rs: to aim down the sight, really only for the Sniper Rifle. Having said that, i never got annoyed or bored with the gun-play though, i just couldn't get the hang of it. It was still enjoyable to blast fools in the face with a Hand Cannon! My favourite weapon ended up being the Carbine. A very good mix of Damage, Ammo count and Accuracy.

Being able to open 'Tears' when Elizabeth is in your company was also a very nice touch, bringing allied 'Mechs' to fight for you or supplies to replenish you in combat. Plus Elizabeth throwing ammo and health to you during combat quite a lot really helped in the stickiest of situations.

Sky-Lines! Oh my god, Sky-Lines! Very, very fun to use and utilize in combat.

Sounds/Visuals

There's no 2 ways about this, It's beautiful! Everything you are looking at is simply beautiful, especially when it's technically 'Last Gen' at this point. Not once did i even see a slight graphical glitch. The world that has been created here is one of the most detailed and interesting worlds in a game that i've personally ever played.

The music was spot-on. It kept you in suspense during combat and ended as combat ended giving you a little indication that everyone is dead and you can move on. It's the little things.

Story

The story was also very good and kept me interested throughout. I'm not much of a story guy in games, i just like the gameplay, but when it's this good i take notice. I actually started to care about the characters especially towards the end.

I did get a tad confused at the end but it sort of made sense. It was still cool and definitely unique.

Characters

I think i liked every character that was in the game. I never once was sarcastically thinking 'Oh, that's original'. Your character, Booker DeWitt i felt was very interesting with a cool but dark story of his own. Naive Elizabeth was also an interesting character.

Conclusion

So with my only 'problem' being not using :ltbut: to aim, i think the game was damn near perfect! I enjoyed every second of it and will be playing more of it to try and mop up as many of the achievements as i can(I only managed 465:gsicon: from my first playthrough), and i'm looking forward to doing so.

Final score: 9.999999999/10. :)

What did you not like about it? Everything? Ha ha.

I was thinking of starting Strike Suit Zero when a proper fix for unlocking achievements is due but until then I don't plan to touch my Xbox One.

Frankly I'm not really a fan of 3D-space shooters. If I'd be an space in real-life and in a spaceship I really don't know where to shoot or at what to aim lmao. I'm more a 2D-space shooter, just oldschool. Maybe you'll like it more than I did. :)

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Gameplay: I thought that it was a fun game that's easy to pick up and play. At times the magic marker was a little clunky when trying to do things swiftly, but not a game breaker.

Visuals/sound: For an Indie game they were great. No complaints.

Story: Corney but light, I enjoyed it. I didn't think it was brilliant but I found it enjoyable.

Overall: 9/10 I thought it was a fun game for an indie, glad I got it free because it wouldn't have been something I would have normally purchased. My first every 1000g (Just came from the PS side, bought my One last week). I enjoyed the whole process.

Between your review, what Bigg, Slaughter and a couple other members have said about this game, hype level is high for me to play this :biglaugh

I am playing it now. Surprised I hadn't heard of it much before, as it is similar in style to a lot of the games I really like to play.

It's pretty good so far. Not sure I'd go as high as some of these guys have done, but definitely enjoying it.

Fallout: New Vegas's Dead Money - 10/10

I am not trolling, nor exaggerating, this is by far one of the best DLCs I've ever played (even though this my third time playing the game).

Ugh.

Beep.....Beep...BEEP.. BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP

I really really detested the first half of that DLC. The setting was cool, but that collar. That fucking collar.

Second half was much nicer although those holograms were also irritating.

Lonesome Road is better. ;) :p

Old World Blues is the best just because of the humor alone.

OT: Dragon Age II-8/10

Better than I was expected. The last 2 acts are awesome story-wise. I also liked the gameplay but Act 3 did become repetitive. The game also felt a little lazy with the repeated areas. Overall, I liked it more than the 1st game, which I thought was boring in the long run.

So I started playing Battleblock Theater and boy did I enjoy this arcade game.

Gameplay

What an fun and addicting game. Playing through each level and trying to figure out how to complete it is a pure joy. Co-op is where you get the most out of this game, playing with afriend and either helping or hindering their progress is hours of laughs. This is a easy game to pick up and play.

Sounds/Visuals

The game looks pretty. The sound track is well done too. The narrator is funny and adds to the whole game.

Story

There is a story somewhere buried under all the fun. You're stranded on this siland and are forced to play through levels and find gems. Not award winning but there.

Characters

Not much too them but the different costumes are fun collecting. The narrator is that star of the game.

Conclusion

An amazing collection to any game library. I got thi sgame free and would of been happy paying $10-$15 for it.

Final score: 8/10.

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 1 (All That Remains) - 8/10.

Not what I expected to the start of season 2 as it was a slow start towards the series.. but so was Episode 1 of Season 1 so I cant complain. Overall playing through it I was suprised with the age change of 16 months of Clementine as I knew nothing about it as I havent read up on it to avoid spoilers. The new characters are okay like Nick and Pete but I find Sarah and her father very strange and I find Rebecca so fucking annoying (I want to kill her so bad).

The little preview to Episode 2 at the end after the tough choice has me very excited to play episode 2 now!

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 2 (All That Remains) - 10/10.

This episode seemed rather fast but yet so exciting!

The start of the episode was outstanding with Pete doing what he was meant to do best.

The stranger seemed rather creepy but fitted in at the same time. He also gave off a sort of mysterious figure as I believe he had some trouble wit the group in the past. This aspect of the mysterious man has me excited for the future episodes that I need to play as I want to find out more about his story.

The bridge scene was rather good as I liked the small bit of action with Luke but then when we met the stranger on the bridge it was rather sad seing Nick doing........ he seemed like a nice guy!

Once we reached the lodge I was rather suprised to see Kenny again. He was such an amazing character in Season 1. You can also see the friendship between Matthew and Walter, it was sad to ruin it.

Captured: DAMN YOU BONNY! I always disliked you and then you do this you tramp!

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 3 (In Harms Way) - 10/10.

This episode is definatly the best so far!!!!

It's good to see all the characters from the 400 Days DLC from the First Season but its bad that they work for Carver now. The death of Troye had to be the best death ever followed by the line of the episode! ''YOU SHOT MY DICK OFF, UGHH!!''. Also the sneaking aspect of it was fun even though there was no way of really getting caught.

All I want now in this game is for Sarah to die because I actually dislike her so much.

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 (Amid the Ruins) - 10/10.

[spoiler=Randomtext]Praise the lord!!! SARAH'S GONE! It's also sad to see Nick go too but sure every good character dies off. After the baby was born it was quite sad to see Jane go, I was beginning to like her, it was something like the Molly case in Season 1. Anyways I chose to shoot Rebecca but that led to Arvo and his gang shooting. To be honest I dont think anyone made it out alive for the next episode..

Edited by Kairi
Quadruple Post