Probably a ridiculous question but

CASCADEYOUTH

You want Dubstep? Then Deep Silver and Volition Inc. will have you covered. I'm sure there will be a minimal amount of Dubstep in this game.

Yeah I know but I enjoy gta a lot better than saints row I think, I think gta 4 had a decent electronic station so I'm guessing they'll have music for everyone like they always do

Will this GTA feature modern day music or no? I haven't really looked into the game for a time setting but it looks pretty modern day this one. I just want a dubstep radio channel instead of a bunch of old rock and black music

Just wow:Bounce::mad:

Ontopic-I would think they will have a dubstep radio station in V as it is hugely,and for some reason,overly popular,but like the country station in Saandreas and the weird Spanish music in Vice City,I will never listen to it :p

Just wow:mad::Bounce:

Ontopic-I would think they will have a dubstep radio station in V as it is hugely,and for some reason,overly popular,but like the country station in Saandreas and the weird Spanish music in Vice City,I will never listen to it :p

I know right, some people just dont know how to fucking speak. the racists really are dumb. :p

anyways.... dubstep sucks... it's mainstream garbage, give me some eurodance anyday.

I know right, some people just dont know how to fucking speak. the racists really are dumb. :p

anyways.... dubstep sucks... it's mainstream garbage, give me some eurodance anyday.

Not just that he also said he hopes theres no good old classic Rock N Roll (Like The Beatles,Bob Dylan,Jimi Hendrix,ha ha lol at that black comment and Jimi was/is a black man who is a badass guitarist and singer,Janis Joplin,The Doors,Jethro Tull,etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
Will this GTA feature modern day music or no? I haven't really looked into the game for a time setting but it looks pretty modern day this one. I just want a dubstep radio channel instead of a bunch of old rock and black music

Why would you want Dubstep, it's complete garbage, if I gave a synthesizer to my 2 year old cousin he could make something that sounds as bad a dubstep. Give me any other music rap, R'n'B, hip hop, rock, metal, classical(only other music I don't like is teen pop, Justin Bieber, JLS, One Direction, etc), as these actual require talent be it writing lyrics or music, playing an actual instrument or singing/rapping.

Edited by ModernSith2010

I just want the types of music that these radio stations had from GTA IV: Radio Broker, Liberty Rock, Electro Choc and L.C.H.C.

I would LOVE for GTA V to have an option to default a radio station from the options, I die so many times in Free Mode because when I steal a car the radio station is always set to something I can't concentrate to when driving with :p

Another thing they need is the ability to switch the radio off, you can't be telling me every car in the game had broken off buttons/knobs?

Like BAR4D said, holding down left or right on the dpad would turn off the music.

I personally hope they bring back music similar to what was on Radio Broker. That and some nice trance music and I'm a happy camper.

I never understand all the hate on dubstep. It's not my favorite electronic genre, but when people say things along the lines of "anyone could make it" or "a 2 year old invented it," they have no grasp of the structuring that goes into such music. I can understand how I can be alarming to people who are scared of noise though. I would advise said people to stay away from EDC in Vegas next month; I don't wanna see anyone have a heart attack.

Plus, it's all about setting/mindset. My alarm doesn't play dubstep in the morning (I'd kill myself), but if I'm speeding the scenic routes on my days of I'll be playing something energetic like that. Same thing for mainstream (the ignorant variety of) hip-hop. I'm not reciting Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, or Kanye at home, but at clubs it's perfect. And any upbeat music with a defined composition works well for working out.

I'm just someone who's open to all music though, so whatever.

You could turn off the radio on GTA IV by holding down on the d-pad.

Like BAR4D said, holding down left or right on the dpad would turn off the music.

I personally hope they bring back music similar to what was on Radio Broker. That and some nice trance music and I'm a happy camper.

I swear that it does not tell you this at any point in the game or in the manual. Why didn't they just leave it how everyone knew, just by scrolling to through to the end in previous games.

I swear that it does not tell you this at any point in the game or in the manual. Why didn't they just leave it how everyone knew, just by scrolling to through to the end in previous games.

Lol some things we just have to figure out by ourselves. The game manual also doesn't specifify there is a special prostitute waiting under the pier on the beach every midnight in the game. Don't believe me? Start up the game.

:p

Lol some things we just have to figure out by ourselves. The game manual also doesn't specifify there is a special prostitute waiting under the pier on the beach every midnight in the game. Don't believe me? Start up the game.

:p

Yeah but that isn't part of the controls, which manuals are meant for.

P.S. Whats so speacial bout her then?

Yeah but that isn't part of the controls, which manuals are meant for.

P.S. Whats so speacial bout her then?

I know the game manual had no info about anything useful whatsoever, it just had banners and adverts for shit around Liberty City. The in-game basic tutorials were pretty poor, I guess I hope they're improved in V for the sake of new GTA players.

What's so special about here? Well pay here a visit. ;)