Anyone Else LOVE CTF?

WOLFkraut

Do you like Capture The Flag? Would you like to see it in BF4 and/or all BF3 maps?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Capture The Flag? Would you like to see it in BF4 and/or all BF3 maps?

• Yes, I like CTF!
    • Meh, it's ok.
    • No, it's the worst mode ever! Burn in hell DICE!
    • Yes, I would like to see it return in BF4 and/or be added to all BF3 maps.
    • I don't really care either way.
    • No, it's a horrible mode, why would you want to ruin BF4 or all of BF3 with this garbage!

^ Yeah, think I've only returned about 20 odd flags so far. Capping them is annoying as fuck most of the time.

Well after finally winning 50 games of CTF for the medal, all I've noticed is running after the flag shits on your K/D (if you really care about that) and instead just defending your flag and letting others for for theirs has proven really strong to me lately. I played most of my games on Operation Riverside on the Russian team, so I always like a noob..hid in the rocks in front of the flag with a M320 therefore basically made it impossible for the other team to cap our flag even once :p..50 games will fly by and I averaged 5 K/D..6 K/D each game. Nebandan Flats is brilliant too but the other 2 maps in CTF are pretty shit imo.

I need to work on the 50 flag caps now think I only have about 10 so far and most of those are stolen off a teammate who died right next to our base returning it lol.

i think i have won like 30 games of CTF, and i try to make it my mission to cap one flag each game so I can unlock the dogtag by the time i get done. hopefully it works out. sometimes i dont get a chance to, as earlier with saint, i flew him to the flag all three times and he got all the captures. lol

• 4 months later...

Now that a little time has passed I have to say CTF is mode best played with a full squad. Last night I was playing with 4 other peeps and it was a blast, we went on a 9 game winning streak. In CTF you have to do a few things to have a good time. Most important is keeping the enemy out of your base/spawn, I have had good luck with this by holding down the middle of the map w/ my Big Bertha Tank and letting no one pass. The other thing needed for success is to get in the enemies spawn and harass the shit out of them, make them scared to push out for fear that they will die a gruesome death. Once one or both of these are accomplished you are almost guaranteed a win. I have to say Nebandan Flats is my favorite map for CTF. I just drive my tank to were B is in Conquest and just Main shell everything, helicopters especially. Wolf found out last night a few times he can never be too high ;)