Computers

it worked on chrome for me but i got no code

i used ie it never loaded

i use ff it doesnt load

all my internets r up 2 date can some1 help me with a code

ill help with achievements in games for ya

thanks

gt is budbudxxx

Sorry, but asking for and giving away codes on the site isn't allowed.

this site is made for helping others out i simply asked if some1 can help me get nd i in return would help them with getting achievements

thats all, no harm in asking for help with it

thank you :)

While this site is designed, in part, to help out others, there is an express condition that prohibits the asking for/giving away/trading of codes.

The harm is that if everyone thought like you, the rule would be freely broken resulting in numerous problems.

Keep trying the link in the OP and try to get your own code.

While this site is designed, in part, to help out others, there is an express condition that prohibits the asking for/giving away/trading of codes.

The harm is that if everyone thought like you, the rule would be freely broken resulting in numerous problems.

Keep trying the link in the OP and try to get your own code.

i got the code after 5 attempts so thank u

now i know the rules on here because everybody reads the rules nd everybody must follow them thank u very much sir

Had to do mine on an office computer O_o (I dunno, my labtop just didn't want to do anything with it.)

Thanks again OP, oh and Epic's giving out "Web" skin through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xboxuk/app_237211673082264 (Not "Cobweb", just "Web")

Just want to point out that while it is for UK only, you can still "enter" the competition and get a code.

I obviously won't win since I am in the US, but I just wanted the skin. :p

Just want to point out that while it is for UK only, you can still "enter" the competition and get a code.

I obviously won't win since I am in the US, but I just wanted the skin. :p

Yeah, I don't want another 360 myself. o_o (I just did it for the code.)

Even if you were from the UK, I'd advise you not get your hopes up of winning a custom console. :drunk

I got 97% every time because I couldn't expand on the Torque Bow. I tried Google, Firefox and IE (although IE was a lagfest, so I couldn't do anything in it). One time it actually said that I won the skin, but when I clicked on the "Redeem Code" box, it reloaded the website. Ain't that some shit.

And the Cobweb skin said that the "code was already used". Tried that in Firefox and Google, too.

I got 97% every time because I couldn't expand on the Torque Bow. I tried Google, Firefox and IE (although IE was a lagfest, so I couldn't do anything in it). One time it actually said that I won the skin, but when I clicked on the "Redeem Code" box, it reloaded the website. Ain't that some shit.

And the Cobweb skin said that the "code was already used". Tried that in Firefox and Google, too.

Did you pick up the web skin from the UK competition? They are the same skin.

Did you pick up the web skin from the UK competition? They are the same skin.

I did the Facebook thing. Was there another way to get it? What do you mean "same skin"? I thought there were two different ones, the Paintball and Web skins.

HAHA just tried it again and it says there are no codes left.

EDIT - Just got the Cobweb skin through this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=431091

Edited by bLaKgRaVy