Die Rise EE Maxis Side

eX I Bli7z

Yeah, Richtofen is by far the easiest, however, now everyone knows both sides. It's a pity both endings result in the same reward; all perks. Ahh well.

Heh same reward is better then no reward. XD

Who knows, maybe next DLC both versions will have a diffirent outcome or reward tied to em, yes? ^^

I would say rictofins cause you dont gotta mess with the box and stay if you dont got the achievement yt msg me around 10 est or so cause im gonna help one guy with tower of babbel then prob help him with high maintenence

So in 2 hours? I should be able to get on by then. I haven't done either easter egg yet so if you need help with either I'll gladly do it.

So which one is easier?

Definitely Richtofen. Maxis you have to get a pack a punched Balistic Knife and shoot the downed Black guy on a specific tile in the Buddah Room.

Trust me, when you don't want Ballistic knife in the box, you ALWAYS get it. When you do that shit just never pops up!

BTW, what's your Tag? Wanna get it done sometime? Planning on making a Guide, even though there are loads, some people benefit from different approaches within walkthroughs.

Definitely Richtofen. Maxis you have to get a pack a punched Balistic Knife and shoot the downed Black guy on a specific tile in the Buddah Room.

Trust me, when you don't want Ballistic knife in the box, you ALWAYS get it. When you do that shit just never pops up!

You don't have to shoot anyone with the Ballistic Knife. Just shoot the buddhas on the wall and it will trigger the next step.

We shot it as the white guy (Samuel), but we didn't want to risk anyone else getting the knife.

Maxis is really no easier than Richtofen. The only "hard" part is grinding the zombies.

Edited by demi