Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

Ok, so in this link it has the areas and sequences for each homestead mission.

So, just so I'm sure, even if I don't find the homestead mission in that specific sequence, it will still be there later on?

I did the first mission for the lumberjacks, and I'm past the sequence required for the second part, how do I get that mission to activate, just come by later and hope it is there?

Also, I've been doing a lot of liberation missions, fast travel, and letters around boston, those don't reset when I go to a new sequence?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has taken me roughly 50 hours of single player gameplay and about 5 hours of multiplayer gameplay, but I now have all of the current 54 achievements. It was a grind and often got very frustrating, but now that it is all said and done, I look back on the game with many fond memories.

I look forward to the three episodic pieces of DLC for The Tyranny of King Washington. Each should bring several achievements and I look forward to keeping my 100% on this game.

As a huge Assassin's Creed fan and an achievement hunter, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Assassin's Creed III Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but there's a really easy way to get the Eye Witness achievement if you have the Tyranny of King Washington DLC.

[spoiler=ID]As soon as you're able to summon the wolf pack in the mission One- Man Wolf Pack, use it and the achievement should pop. Super simple.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been having a hell of time trying to get convoys to appear post game (Prince of Thieves cheevo). I came across this by accident, if its been said already then I've missed it and apologize.

On the Frontier map in the southern fast travel (bottom middel of map), RUN (do not use horse) East past the general store and follow the road that travels slightly North East. Stay on the main road while running until you come to a Y-intersection. From this intersection continue East (right) from Y-intersection running until you get to the farm. At the farm turn left past the first tree (North) so your jumping the fence and running through the field. Continue North ever so slightly North West to avoid a couple of spruce trees. Continue running till you get to the road and rock hill at this point prior to hitting the hill a convoy will appear.

I've tried this with a horse and went 0 - 3 attempts. Tried this method running and went 7 - 7 of 1x convoy with about 7 guards. If this works great, it did help me get prince of thieves cheevo.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Animus Data Base 90% .

Checked the ADB lists this items missing.

HOW TO GET THEM ???

- Boston : Bunker Hill. / Hancock Clark house.

- NY. : HMS Jersey.

- Naval : Cerros.

-People: Benedict Arnold.

-Groups : Mohawk. / Frontiersman.

My Animus Data Base 90% .

Checked the ADB lists this items missing.

HOW TO GET THEM ???

- Boston : Bunker Hill. / Hancock Clark house.

- NY. : HMS Jersey.

- Naval : Cerros.

-People: Benedict Arnold.

-Groups : Mohawk. / Frontiersman.