100% Sync Guide (Perfectionist)

Nozza

Sequence 7 Mission 3

Absolute worst! I have attempted it over 20 times easily. I can assassinate the first guy, then the rest are extremely difficult. Even when I wait until the coast is clear, I still get detected if I kill anyone. Even when I use the arrows. I've tried rope darts, trip mines, poison darts, and silent kills. Nothing seems to work, everything I do someone randomly spots me. I feel more like this mission is just really glitched almost. I have had no problems with most of the game. The ship in general has tons of flaws with climbing. Spots you can easily get to, your character won't climb.

Also Nozza, in your description for this mission you should reverse the order of the ships. You claim to go to the ship on the right first. But that is the easy ship. You should do the difficult one first to save time on retries. I really hate this mission!

Also, air assassinate "a" grenadier? You mean "the" grenadier Ubisoft? Cause you only put one between both ships!

EDIT: Got it. Went to ship on left, taking out the guy who can be grabbed from the side of the ship. Then I just made a break for climbing up the rope when I thought coast was clear. Sat at very top taking out everyone but the grenadier with arrows. Last one you have to be pretty careful. Then I did an aerial on the grenadier. Swam to other ship. Once the guard walked by and another on the left turned, I just ran straight to plant the bomb then dove off the ship and hid under until it blew up.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nozza, saw that you were taking a while to get the rest done, so I put in the info for you. I was sticking with the GSM videos you were posting, but found the last one to "not be rated" and it won't embed. Therefore I found another youtube video for 100% sync. This video is only a few minutes long compared to 12 to 14 for the other one. I suggest keeping it.

As far as the videos go, they are good except completely subscribe/advertise based and do not skip the cut scenes. No one wants to follow a video and watch the cut scenes do they? It's just clutter and makes you either wait or try to skip ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is from mission 10, but everytime i press B as stated he hangs from the stairs, ledge, house, whatever u r standing on, and if i press X he always dives on someone else sometimes even a dog never the guard u r chasing it is driving me mad been trying to do this now for an hour.

EDIT: so i did what was suggest i ran down the last alley and ran up the small scaffolding and he got him off there but it didnt count maybe not high enogh so will replay this crappy piece of crap after the main story.

The second objective will take place after the fight. For this to to succeed, you'll need to get to some slight higher ground and then press :bbut: while over the target. At the start, I'd simply stay with the target. You'll first run through an alley and some back gardens. Once you exit back onto the street, some guards will block your way and you'll have to turn right.

Running past the blockade, keep up with the target, and he'll start to slow down. This is where you can causally tackle him on the a ground level. If you leave him, he'll turn left down another alley, but this time there will be a set of stairs to your left. Quickly run up these, jump onto the ledge of it and then press :bbut:. The target should be close enough for you to tackle him.

Edited by Suki

Apologies for not finishing the guide all. Many thanks Tyger for the edits.

2 weeks ago I moved house and sadly our internet provider f'd it up. So this was 2 weeks without any internet. So I wasn't going to play the game, because then I couldn't update the thread.

The the week just gone I've been on holiday, so that's a 3rd week off. Luckily, we got the internet sorted on our return, so it's now up and running. So I'll try and complete the game this weekend if I get a chance.

I'll check through Tygers edits and compare to anything that I want to add and make any edits if need be.

Again, sorry for the delay but it was out of my hands!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this guide!

One of the (many) things that was frustrating about the game was how sometimes the optional objectives weren't told to you beforehand. Only when I failed it would the screen pop up tell me. Got to the point where I got sick of replaying checkpoints and just kept this guide up. Before each sequence, I scanned through the objectives to know what I had to do. It's sad, and ruins the element of surprise as the objectives give away what you're supposed to do, but the developers should've done a better job with this game.

So thanks for saving me a ton of time and frustration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sequence 8, mission 3 is such a massive pain in the ass. Wow! The amount of times assassination won't trigger at all...

Edit:

Or if I get both assassinations, I'm not fast enough to stop Hickey. Took about 30 attempts...

Edit 2:

Sequence 10, mission 1: tackle the guy from above, and it doesn't count as a tackle from above?! Had to restart four times. That optional objective is really fucking me off.

Edited by Direkin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this game is pretty old by now and I haven't seen it anywhere else but I found a MUCH easier way to kill the 2 militia and Hickey before he kills Washington's guards.

What you need to do is engage Hickey by running into him before he kills the guards. Before, If I was fast enough to kill the militia, Hickey would at best kill the guards right as I was running up.

Now, usually I am fast enough to kill the first militia, then run straight at Hickey and bump into him. He will usually leave Washington and his guards alone and come after you. You can then kill another militia (usually while Hickey tried to shoot you) and then kill him easily.

I Did this twice to make sure it worked both times and it seems to hold up.

• 4 months later...