Classic Tables Achievement Guide

Wildmn34

These tables were released on 12/12/12 and feature 4 Classic tables that ave been, up to now, PS3 exclusives. Of the 4 I think V12 is the weakest and Tesla is the most intriguing, but that's just my opinion. each table has 1 50 pt Achievement. None are over difficult really, but here's a quick guide in case anyone has any questions.

El Dorado

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Ancient.jpg Ancient Trap: 50 :gsicon:

The Giant Boulder ramp completed on the El Dorado table.

Kind of vague of what exactly you have to do. There is a ramp on the left side of the totem. I believe all you need to do is hit that ramp 4 times with 1 ball.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgvWY1ZJjlU]Pinball FX2 - Eldorado Ancient Trap Achieve - YouTube[/ame]

V 12

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Flamable.jpg Highly Flamable: 50 :gsicon:

Ball locked in the Nitro Tank on the V 12 table.

Not as complicated as it may sound. In the middle of the table there are three targets that spell out GAS. Knock those down, and behind that there are a couple more that spell out the chemical composition of Nitrous. Light those up. Then you will see a ramp that will send the ball to the right and into a Nitro tank. Hit that ramp and the achievement is all yours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRxhZ9LRq4]Pinball FX2 - V 12 Highly Flamable Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Tesla

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Wealthy.jpg Wealthy Patron: 50 :gsicon:

500.000 points or more secured in Funding Hurry-up on the Tesla table.

***Description used with permission from Andrew Crews from XBLAFans and True Achievements.***

On the right hand side of the table there are two little dollar sign "$" icons that light up when you hit the small doors beside them. One is yellow and the other is green. You will need to hit each door to light these icons up and that will also make these doors fall down opening up a new lane that you can hit the ball into from the tip of the left bottom flipper.

When you hit the ball in that lane with enough force, it will trigger "Hurry Up" mode. When that mode starts you will notice a large sum of money slowly decreasing from the score board. You will then need to hit the ball into the hole with a yellow $ in front of it. that hole is located in the back middle of the table. This hole can be easily hit from each bottom flipper. You will need to get the ball in to this hole before that slow decreasing amount of money on the scoreboard reaches $500,000 or lower.

When you hit the ball in that hole, it will then put the ball back on the plunger. From here you will need to do a "Skill Shot" that lands in the middle of the three holes right in front of the plunger to claim that $500,000+ dollars in funding money thus unlocking the achievement.

I've found that consistently hitting the skill shot can be done if the tip if the plunger is just barely showing above the top of the two small brown lines on the table above the plunger. You'll want to waste a few games perfecting this skill shot before you attempt the achievement because getting to the point where the skill shot is required is not that easy and you won't be happy if you miss out on the achievement due to a badly performed skill shot.

It's also good to have a Ball Save ready to go at all times since they are very easy to activate by hitting the spinner in the top left of the table for 25 spins or more. You'll know if your Ball Save is currently active by the yellow light in space between the two bottom flippers. This is key because the Yellow and green dollar sign lights on the right side of the table are not easy to hit and their status will not carry over across multiple balls. This entire process must be completed in a single ball. Good luck!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVLFjO7YtCA]Pinball FX2 - Tesla Wealthy Patron Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Shaman

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Earth.jpg Earth, Wind, Flood, and Fire: 50 :gsicon:

Summon a disaster for the unbelievers on Shaman

This one isn't nearly as complicated as I was trying to make it. You do need to do a couple steps however.

The first thing you need to do is activate a small ramp at the top/middle of the screen. In order to activate the ramp you need to hit one of the two sinkholes at the left or right side of the map. The easiest way I found to do this is hit the targets under the drummer, enter the sink hole underneath him and time it to send the ball to the right into the sink hole there.

Once up in the new tier, you want to bounce the ball off the back wall and light up each letter of the word ELEMENT. Once that's complete let the ball drop down to the main set of flippers. Now, you need to "Cast" the disaster. Shoot the ball to a hole in the upper right part of the table. The exact same path as when the ramp lowered. You will need to make this shot 4 times, once for each letter in Cast. Once you spell the word the achievement should pop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVdMZqYt1us]Pinball FX2 - Shaman Earth, Wind, Flood, Fire Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully that clears up any questions for anyone. Enjoy!

Edited by Wildmn34

Good job so far. However on Shaman, you don't have to activate the spins at all. To cast a spell, all you need to do is hit either the left or right sinkhole. The sinkholes by the red and blue spinners.

After you do that you'll have roughly about 10 seconds to hit the ball up to the mini-playfield. There's a blue drop down "elevator" to help you get to the top mini-playfield.

Once you have the ball up in the playfield, you will have to spell out ELEMENT. So basically you have to hit every single target up there. It may take some practice for some because the ball may drain back down the middle and you'll have to repeat the process over again. Anyway, once ELEMENT is spelled out, the targets will be replaced by elemental targets for water, fire, wind, and earth. Hit just one of those and make sure its highlighted on the dot matrix. Sometimes hitting it doesn't highlight it.

Once you've selected an element, you'll then go to spell CAST, as you stated and proceed to hit those holes 4 times to spell it out entirely. Then pop goes the cheevo.

You explained it great. You just don't need to activate the spinners. I've summoned all of the disasters and completed them for the PS3 trophy, so I got some experience here. Just pointing that out. Good vids for all of them and great job!

Edited by Rafie

Good job so far. However on Shaman, you don't have to activate the spins at all. To cast a spell, all you need to do is hit either the left or right sinkhole. The sinkholes by the red and blue spinners.

After you do that you'll have roughly about 10 seconds to hit the ball up to the mini-playfield. There's a blue drop down "elevator" to help you get to the top mini-playfield.

Once you have the ball up in the playfield, you will have to spell out ELEMENT. So basically you have to hit every single target up there. It may take some practice for some because the ball may drain back down the middle and you'll have to repeat the process over again. Anyway, once ELEMENT is spelled out, the targets will be replaced by elemental targets for water, fire, wind, and earth. Hit just one of those and make sure its highlighted on the dot matrix. Sometimes hitting it doesn't highlight it.

Once you've selected an element, you'll then go to spell CAST, as you stated and proceed to hit those holes 4 times to spell it out entirely. Then pop goes the cheevo.

You explained it great. You just don't need to activate the spinners. I've summoned all of the disasters and completed them for the PS3 trophy, so I got some experience here. Just pointing that out. Good vids for all of them and great job!

Huh, not sure why this didn't pop up when you posted it. Maybe I just missed it. lol

At any rate, that sucks. I made that much harder than what it needed to be it sounds like. :)

I don't want to mistype anything while I'm tired, so I'll fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.