Final Doom on PSN!

bLaKgRaVy

Yeah it's got trophies, very similar to the DOOM games on XBL. There's ones for completing all 150 odd levels on I'm too young to die and random ones like get all collectibles in a level, kill a cyberdemon with your fists.

Your not missing out on much, it can be played better on PC. I'm sure you'll get it eventually, it's just Bethesda might be trying to get some PS3 fans back as they screw us over with most games.

I'm sure you'll get it eventually, it's just Bethesda might be trying to get some PS3 fans back as they screw us over with most games.

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe they just want to help out the PS3 gamers first, then get to us. Hopefully.

I know that all games are genuinely better on PC, and I can vouch for it since I occasionally play Doom, Doom II, TNT, Plutonia, Plutonia 2, etc. on PC using ZDoom (my favorite source port).

I have never played the Master levels though and the thought of finally playing them is SICK. And I can get achievements on Final Doom finally as well.

Is there anywhere I can get the Master Levels? Please don't tell me the only place to get them is steam... ugh.

Here is the trophy listing.

Also, I guess I didn't read the blog correctly because this also includes Master Levels for Doom II, as Nevander pointed out.

Damn.

-----------------------

Doom Classic Complete Trophy List

7 of the 13 are already in the XBLA Doom and Doom II. Then you just have to complete each of the 6 games on "I'm Too Young To Die". Super easy.

Damn.

-----------------------

My thinking is that since these were already released for the PSX (well, actually a mix of Final Doom and Master Levels), that's why they were released for the PS3. Maybe Sony has the exclusive contract or something dating back to when they were first released on the PSX. I'd honestly be mighty surprised if these were ever released on XBLA. One could hope, but I really doubt it.

But... Master Levels was released for the original Xbox as extra content on the Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil disc. Hmmm....

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe they just want to help out the PS3 gamers first, then get to us. Hopefully.

I know that all games are genuinely better on PC, and I can vouch for it since I occasionally play Doom, Doom II, TNT, Plutonia, Plutonia 2, etc. on PC using ZDoom (my favorite source port).

I have never played the Master levels though and the thought of finally playing them is SICK. And I can get achievements on Final Doom finally as well.

Is there anywhere I can get the Master Levels? Please don't tell me the only place to get them is steam... ugh.

Amazon:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Master-Levels-for-DOOM-II/dp/B0007TL4R2]Amazon.com: Master Levels for DOOM II: Everything Else[/ame]