dutchy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I couldn't agree more. Next to the CSI games and Avatar, easiest no doubt!

Agreed. Though I got a bug and had to fight the last boss twice even after the patch. Still finished in less than 3 hrs.

Game was clean, easy, charming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a very easy and enjoyable game, and this comes from a relatively unskilled gamer who does not rush through games. Other than the very easy achievements I think this would be a great starter game for kids as its not very frustrating. Too many kids games are way too frustrating, especially considering the target audience, but this is a good one, and its not just me, I hear it from parents a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I can honestly say that this was a fun game to play especially when you are trying to play games like COD and MoH etc. It was good to break up the monotony of shooters and games just trying to be hard. I tend to enjoy a nice disney or movie tie in game for some easy points, but also to cleanse the palette before i head back to trying to beat the real challenges!! I did draw the line at Hannah Montana the game though. I bought it, but thought better of myself and gave it to my friends kid.. LOL

• 1 year later...