5 trait achievement glitch

Rayrob360

• 8 months later...
I think you can use the cheats (click L3 + R3) and select the insta win one, fill all of them up till you need 1 star and then sandbox the last one with god mode off :)

That's how I did it. It took about 35 mins to get this achievement this way for me. Just make sure you play the last star out (10 years, no god mode, easy sliders) and the achievement will pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you can use the cheats (click L3 + R3) and select the insta win one, fill all of them up till you need 1 star and then sandbox the last one with god mode off :)

JEEZUZ H CHRIST I wish I knew this before getting all my traits up to level 5, spent the last day doing it but oh well I now got 1250 this game. Bring on Tropico 5 but in the mean time I will be enjoying Port Royale 3 when it finally arrives in September.

I was wondering would this cheat work to get you through all of the missions that don't have an achievement linked to them? I am currently on mission 14 and it was fun until 12. It would be great if this allowed me to skip until 17, win that mission and get the achievement and then do the same to get past 18 and 19 to mission 20. If anyone knows if this would work let me know please.

Make a backup save on a USB drive or something first, and try it out?

It does state that it disables achievements for that "session", which leads me to believe it might actually work. I do not want to tell you yes and mess up your game, however.

I tried it on a dummy account and it worked, it was great to see that achievement pop lol.

• 3 months later...

This is awesome, i was really not looking forward to doing 40+ more islands to get it. Havent started towards getting this yet but thankyou very much! :goodpost