*SPOILERS* Achievement Walkthrough *SPOILERS*

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Use bread-box. (To the left of the window) (Memory Lane 1/1)

Use lever. (Left of the side-table, on the wall to the right)

Use Dining Room Door.

Use scissors. (On the side-table, to the right)

Use scissors with newspaper. (On the armchair, to the right of the window)

Use eavesdropper. (In the crate, to the left)

Use Hallway Door.

Use Front Door.

Use eavesdropper.

I do this but don't have/can't use the eavesdropper when I'm outside. Any help or ideas anyone

I do this but don't have/can't use the eavesdropper when I'm outside. Any help or ideas anyone

Use bread-box. (To the left of the window) (Memory Lane 1/1)

Use lever. (Left of the side-table, on the wall to the right)

Use Dining Room Door.

Use scissors. (On the side-table, to the right)

Use scissors with newspaper. (On the armchair, to the right of the window)

Use eavesdropper. (In the crate, to the left)

Use Hallway Door.

Use Front Door.

Use eavesdropper.

You need to pick up the EAVESDROPPER from the crate in the corner before you leave the dining room.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Terrific guide, although I couldn't for the live of me get the "wallecism" achievement. For some reason he just didn't want to say the line. Will have to try again.

Hi guys, I finish wallace and gromit 1-3 for full 200G but in last part I can´t get achievement Wallaceism i hear it three times....but don´t get it...i play whole game twice and get still no achievo

Do you guys know which WALLACEISM you're missing? Is it the one in the sewer, by any chance? This one seems to come up whenever it feels like it; just keep trying until he finally says it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for this and the three previous walkthroughs. done the previous 3 games earlier today, and now i am about to do this one. quick and easy 800G for all 4 games thanks to your great guides :)

hint: things go even faster if you guys press B to skip conversations in the game :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
- Task 1 - The Grand Sand Trap (Wallace)

Address Crum.

Address Dibbins.

Address Edwina.

Address Prudence.

Address Felicity.

Address Paneer.

Address Duncan.

Address Crum.

Address Dibbins.

Address Felicity.

Address Paneer.

Address Duncan.

Address Crum.

Address Dibbins.

Address Wallace.

Address Edwina.

Address Felicity.

Address Paneer.

Address Duncan.

Address Crum.

Address Dibbins.

Address Wallace.

Address Edwina.

Address Felicity.

Address Prudence.

Address Duncan.

Address Crum.

Address Dibbins.

Address Wallace. (Country Clubbed 1/3)

<--SNIP-->

Dude... SERIOUSLY?!! Break that shit up into small groups that DO NOT repeat a name within a group! Don't you realize how difficult it is to keep track of who you addressed, with it all jammed together like that?

I appreciate the effort you put into these walkthroughs... now try taking some of my criticism (this isn't the only W&G walkthrough I commented on) and making them better. I'll change my complaints into praise when (if) it happens!

• 3 months later...
Dude... SERIOUSLY?!! Break that shit up into small groups that DO NOT repeat a name within a group! Don't you realize how difficult it is to keep track of who you addressed, with it all jammed together like that?

You might want to heed this from the first post!

NOTE: In practice, it is recommended that you print out this walkthrough & cross off each action as, and when, you complete it. Make sure you SAVE often and in different slots incase you make a drastic mistake; this walkthrough does not cater for every eventuality, or mistake, and, because of this, you may be left in a situation where you have no idea what the hell to do next! Please, don't come crying to me if that happens!

The use of NOTEPAD (or other text-capture medium) is also recommended.

Now, I realise this section is a little confusing, but there's really no other way of doing it. It IS a matter of selecting people to move them around; it is a sliding puzzle after all. If you can find a better way of presenting it, then by all means write your own walkthrough. I can see no reason to re-edit mine.