Real Problem with the Level 9 Achievement

Storm Dragoon

1. I unlocked ALL characters.

2. I have SAVE files for each character in different slots.

3. I have an A or better on every stage, including Another World (Inphyy).

4. All characters are level 9.

5. I replayed every level with every character at level 9.

If I left anything out, let me know, but I'm still sure I did everything to satisfy the requirement. Any suggestions besides replaying the game all over again?

• 2 months later...
You also need to make sure that you play the "Option" levels for certain characters. On a couple characters they have the option of playing Level A or Level B after beating the previous level. You have to go back and play the level you didn't choose the first time.

Couple characters? just 1 as far as i no and that is Assphar. You choose to either go to Castle Varvazzarr to aid the people there or you continue on your mission and go to Fort Wyandeek.

The only other thing there is to get is once you have everyone at level 9 going to beat the Boss in "Another World" with Inphyy, which I think may be my problem to getting this last achievement because ive beat everything else twice and the boss once after getting to level 9 with all characters. ill check back if it works

** So I just beat the Boss again in "Another World" with no luck on the achievement.

****** So I finally finished the game. I have a post of some Ideas in the Achievement Discussion side of this forum. Good luck

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23973

Edited by dangleberrystu

• 5 months later...

Grr, i have spent a hell of alot of time doing this poxy game, i thought right - if i get all my charachters to level 9, then concentrate on getting A ranks through out, then i can go back and do the other missions at level 9 to get this.

but do you think it will unlock after i just spent 5 hours going through each mission? NO!!!! Wtf do i have to do to get this to work, all my saves are level 9 and have A ranks and have been played at least 2 times on each level now.

Just a quick note - i did not play them in order, but surely this doe not affect getting the achivement? if it does thats just lame....

any help would be great if you had this problem and solved it doing something or another..

Since my last pot i have obtained the acheivement. If you are stuck, but absolutely certain youve done all the missions = try playing the asphaar mission from the beginning, choose the castle path first, and once you have got to the end and completed the final mission(forest mission). go back to the first mission then choose the fort wayandeek path.

I got my achievement by doing that - even though i know i had played them all before on every charachter. Seems to me like they had to be played in order so that it would unlock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is propably a dead thread (and forum), but can anyone suggest something besides "replay all missions on all characters"? Because that's exactly what I've done, including, of course, Aspharr's two paths (saved in separate slots).

I'd hate to start deleting saves / game progress to start all over again. But Seeing that 800/1000 sitting there drives me nuts, too! :(

Try to clear Aspharr's two paths on one save slot? That is the only thing I can think of - because those might still both count as incomplete...

Well I have done that allready before I made a separate slot for the 2nd path. Thank you anyway for your input, I guess I'll try my luck again with Assclown before I start deleting save files.

unfortunately I recall that I accidentally saved over my level 8 Assphar, with the goblin guy (it's been about 2 years since I've played so the name escapes me) I'm considering starting again but it is somewhat daunting, although the reason I didn't do it before was I had been playing the game quite a bit and now it should be a new experience so I guess I shouldn't mind redoing the game.

Well hip-hip-hooray! It finally popped! I started playing again with lvl 9 characters, re-did Inphyy, Aspharr, Tyurru, and Mynfiee, which caused the achievement to pop. Thank God, I was getting seriously aggrevated with this game.

Now, if only I knew if this was because of a glitch or because I has previously missed a level... :eek:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pointless, annoying, frustrating and what a fucking ball ache. Seems like we have to do all the leveling up so we can spend our points buying the pretty pictures in the libary! Anyone going to bother buying the next game in the series after this piss poor game!?!

1. I unlocked ALL characters.

2. I have SAVE files for each character in different slots.

3. I have an A or better on every stage, including Another World (Inphyy).

4. All characters are level 9.

5. I replayed every level with every character at level 9.

If I left anything out, let me know, but I'm still sure I did everything to satisfy the requirement. Any suggestions besides replaying the game all over again?

Thankyou! Great help!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
...im starting 2 play that one after 2 years AGAIN - got 1 question :

for the A ranking in all missions - @ Aspharr : both ways needs an A ranking ( castle and the other one ) or just 1 way ??

Don't know if you still needs this but you have to have A rankings on both.

• 1 year later...

A possibility I haven't seen brought up is that Aspharr does have two different endings in his missions depending on which choice you make at the Eaurvaria Mountains. So, perhaps the solution is to play the level you unlocked first, then the Forest mission, then return to the mountains, choose the other mission, and complete the Forest mission again for the second ending.