how I did it (Maxed Out and Objective Master)

Luiza014

I hope I don't upset too many people by starting a new thread but I thought it was worth it. If it's that bad then feel free to close it or whatever.

So, I only had two achievements left: Maxed Out and Objective Master, for which I had to finish a game with all 6 10x multipliers. After resolving to cheat (removing the battery pack or unplugging the controller to google the answers) I found out that it was no use for certain questions and got really frustrated. Then I decided I would try playing with just the movie pack (free dlc) and it worked. It was incredibly easy. If you are a film lover you'll find it even easier. Although I have watched a decent amount of movies I have missed out on plenty of classics. The thing is, have your laptop by your side with three tabs open on your web browser: IMDb, Wikipedia and Google, unplug your controller when needed and I can tell you you'll get it in your first attempt.

Some questions are harder than others, of course, like those related to quotes in movies, but some common sense and some discarding of dumb answers will help you out too.

finally, for those who say that when you unplug the controller this window shows up that covers the screen, well, it is see-though so if you try hard enough you'll be able to figure it out (at that moment I was playing on an old 14-inch tv and had no trouble)

Hope that helped, it just another way to do it.

• 1 month later...