Detailed Wayne manor guide. Guarenteed 1 mill

Darth Jafo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This level was a complete bitch. I wasted over an hour on it.

On the part with the 5 blocks above the orange moving ones the 4th would not break, no matter how much I tried. Thanks to this thread/topic I found out you need to jump towards the screen to break it. It's a glitch!

I used clayface to double jump.

Oh and for invisible bricks I recommend Joker as being the best. His gun fires a lot faster, taking up a lot less time for thosefrustrated/impatient types like myself.

I am having trouble accessing the computer.

I used Techno Robin to access it, then I use him or Batman to sit in the chair. I press A and X and nothing happens.

me too. i can build the computer but Robin just types away at the buttons, and i use a second controller, put batman in the chair and nothing happens.

EDIT: found it. you have to press B with Tech Robin until he turns around immediately every time you press B. that means the computer is ready to go.

Edited by shinobigarth

Had to play this level twice myself, cause I couldn't figure out where three of the studs were first time round. I hadn't used this guide, but if I had, it would've been much easier for me, lol.

I had missed three blocks in mario world first time through, so I decided to reset it is why, since I couldn't figure it out until my friend jumped onto the second controller and helped me out, so grateful that he did too, as he found those three bricks.

Oh yeah, not sure if it was mentioned either, but you can push the bombs around yourself instead of using the hover cars, I found it easier that way myself, I mean, a bit more control over where they go and all that.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I got the 4th block - finally.

2 thing to try - one of these worked...

1) use a second controller

2) move your character forward toward the screen

Edit - tried again and it's the second one... just move right forward toward the screen and jump...

YOU'RE A FREAKING GODSEND!!!! After being stuck on this stupid level for longer then I care to admit, I tired what you said ONCE and BAM, instant achievement. :locked

Thank you SOOOO much! :woop:

I've got to the point of missing just one lego piece in wayne's manor. This is stupid. Why make it this freakin hard to do an extra level. Star Wars wasn't this difficult. Come on Traveler's Tales.

I totally disagree. I was so glad Batman didn't have the "Super Story" garbage!

• 3 weeks later...

the invisible one that you talk about is right at the beggining at the end before you jump in the air...it is a hard one to get but that is where it is not invisible

before you jump to the next places you the mind control guy from alice in wonderland and jump to it put a batbomb down and then re climb and use the guy to grab it....(you have tomake a few jumps get on a higher ledge and jump to it) hope that helps everyone that couldnt find it

Edited by a trillionair

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...