Achievement Guide

RegentEagle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/481/UPv3E7E=.jpgSir Slays a Lot 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Get the "Monster Kill" award in 20 matches.

This is how this works:

Double Kill - 2 people killed within 4 seconds.

Multi Kill - 3rd person killed within 4 seconds of a Double Kill.

Mega Kill - 4th person killed within 4 seconds of a Multi Kill.

Ultra Kill - 5th person killed within 4 seconds of a Mega Kill.

Monster Kill - 6th person killed within 4 seconds of a Ultra Kill.

Do this with max bots on Rising Sun and gamemode Deathmatch in multiplayer with the mutator "Super Berserk" on.

Get it 20 times to unlock.

not another overkill acheivment 20 times!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

for the 100 ctf achievement, how long does it take if you play with two bots and just walk away for awhile because its been about 5 hrs and i still have not got it.

i tried to do that this weekend. i let it run for a couple of hours on saturday only to find out that the stupid bot got stuck in some corner and didn't move.

have at least 2on2 on godlike with speed freak mod on to do it...

ps don't go for this. it'll take a long time to get those 500 ranked wins anyway... why not combine the two ;)

now i'm just playing ranked deathmatch, then ctf, then vctf, then warfare until i have the 100 each. and in the meantime i'm getting stuff like goo god, bulls eye etc...

for the 100 ctf achievement, how long does it take if you play with two bots and just walk away for awhile because its been about 5 hrs and i still have not got it.

Make sure you are using Facing Worlds since it's pretty cut and dry. Limit the match to 15 minutes. Usually Godlike bots can finish it up in about 10 minutes, sometimes faster. Also set the ratio to players vs. cpu 1:2. That should help. This one took a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I never saw posted a good and fast way to get the 100 vctf games to 3 points. Here's how I got it pretty fast. First sign in as guest with the second controller (press X when in the multiplayer screen), then set up a vctf game on the second map starting from above (I think it's called Necris not sure, it's the big map with the ferris wheel in the middle), then set it on splitscreen bots to godlike, and this is very important set bots instead of enable to players1vsBots2 this means you and your second controller will be playing vs 4 bots making the game go pretty fast... Don't forget to set it to three captures and let it run. I hope this helps!

Just set your multiplayer match to system link, allow bots, but put them on easy, disable all weapons except the one you are working on and then get you 15 kills as many times as you need to, then move on to the next weapon. I found this is the only way to do this and setting up a game that is not under the "multiplayer" category will not work towards achievements as well as campaign games will not go towards the weapon acheivements either :uzi:.:eek:

I need 4 or 5 people to help with Equal opportunity destroyer, seems like no one ever plays in ranked, and even if I do find a game I always lose.

Just send a message or FR to Delta381, it shouldnt take long at all if we set it to low scores to win.

Also we will just go for the ones that require a team, because in deathmatch and duel you can do 1v1.

Edited by delta381

Jack of all trades 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Kill an enemy with every vehicle (except hoverboard).

On what maps can I find the Cicada vehicle and the Paladin vehicle. I still need to make kills with them to get the achievement ^^.

Btw, every achievement is boostable with bots and/or a second controller, except for the 4 ranked ones (Play a ranked match, Win a ranked match, Win a ranked match in every gametype, Win 500 ranked matches).

Edit:

Found it! Once I found the Cicada, the achievement unlocked. I never found the paladin :o.

Edited by Ypuh

i cant get the 20kills against the god like bot... its annoyingly annoying.
make a game on instant action( i think or multilayer) and make it demios. get on the turret and there you go. also if you dont think your good enough you can make it so all weapons are impact hammer. make the time limit 60 so theirs no problem with time and make the frag limit 20! it should be easy this way. you can also do the same thing but on heat ray and wait for the dark walker to spawn. personally i think demios is better because you can see most of the map. Good luck

Edit: I just got it i put 4 mutators to make it faster and easier

weapon replacement

low gravity

kills slow time (got 3 kills within 4 sec of each other with this)

no super pickups

the low gravity just for waiting around for the walker...

KST to get a slow look at where he spawned next for rapid kills

no super pickups cuz lil bastard kept going back for these and hiding in buildings

I just stayed back and used the walkers lazers as they zoom in everytime you fire them he kept going left for the bio gun so i shoot in the middle and look where he went and kept firing in that direction till i saw him peeaking around corners he mainly goes 3 directions middle top all the way in the back left and to jump on the right and occasionally he will spawn infront of you.

also doe the (below) achievements unlock ingame or after the match is over?

Seeing Red 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Have over 20 minutes of "Berserk Time".

Never Saw it Coming 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Have over 20 minutes of "Invisibility Time".

Survival of the fittest 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Have over 10 minutes of "Invulnerable Time".

Delivering the Hurt 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Have over 20 minutes of "UDamage Time".

Edit they do.

Edited by xENVxGAMERSKREW

Is one kill with the primaire gun of each vehicle enough for getting the jack of all trades achievement? or do you also need to get a kill with the secundary?

are there any different turrets? besides the laser one..

thanks in advance..

Is one kill with the primaire gun of each vehicle enough for getting the jack of all trades achievement? or do you also need to get a kill with the secundary?

are there any different turrets? besides the laser one..

thanks in advance..

Just to be on the safe side, I switched to every available weapon in the vehicle and got a kill.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys just wanted to see if you could help me out. I was boosting for my Ranked Champion achiement today with my 2nd account. got 1 kill on him then i got him to quit. Kept track on how many deaths he had to show how many wins I had. Got to 500 Wins but no achievement. Just wondering if someone knows whats going on. Did the update do just more then fix the "LTBOMH" achievement?

Hey guys just wanted to see if you could help me out. I was boosting for my Ranked Champion achiement today with my 2nd account. got 1 kill on him then i got him to quit. Kept track on how many deaths he had to show how many wins I had. Got to 500 Wins but no achievement. Just wondering if someone knows whats going on. Did the update do just more then fix the "LTBOMH" achievement?

I'm assuming it was 2 xboxes? Were you the host? I hope they didn't fix it because I still have 350 wins to go.