JORDAN K 95

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double XP Weekend Times:

Starts at: 2AM GMT on November 2 / 7PM PDT on November 1

Ends at: 8AM GMT / 1AM PDT on November 4

Those who used the campaign to pre-order next-gen versions of Battlefield 4 will be able to participate in a Double XP Weekend on December 28-29 - stay tuned for the exact times for that.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/11/bf4-double-xp-weekend-times-for-eligible-consumers/

thank you! looks like my predictions were correct! sucks that i pre ordered from amazon :( it was cheap though! otherwise if i went to game i would have had double xp..

Am I reading that right..double XP should've started at 10pm est last night for me?? I was on til around 2am and I had already entered my GS code, but I didn't notice any double xp

Yeah, I haven't checked yet this morning but others are not getting their 2xp either. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

ATTENTION: For Double XP to work you need to be in an OFFICIAL server and not a RANKED server.

When searching for servers make sure that ONLY Official servers is checked and nothing else. A good indication that you are in an Official server is that your emblem will show up on your gun and vehicles

ATTENTION: For Double XP to work you need to be in an OFFICIAL server and not a RANKED server.

When searching for servers make sure that ONLY Official servers is checked and nothing else. A good indication that you are in an Official server is that your emblem will show up on your gun and vehicles

so just to clarify your emblem dosent show up unless your on an official server? that sucks, or is it just a bug?

and hopefully this changes with rent a server and future double xp, unless its only this double xp that is excluded as its only for select people

Amazon, Origin, probably Best Buy I'd imagine. The choices are endless!

Went to Best Buy Millenia this morning before the crazy rain hit, electronics guy couldn't find any Premium SKUs in the system so I was about to give up when I went up to that giant touchscreen thing that you reserve games on and I noticed Premium on there, so I printed out a ticket took it to guy, he looked up my RZ info, paid with $20 certificate and $25 Visa gc and only came $5 out of pocket.

So a lil FYI for people looking to buy from Best Buy hit up the touchpad reserve kiosk.

so just to clarify your emblem dosent show up unless your on an official server? that sucks, or is it just a bug?

and hopefully this changes with rent a server and future double xp, unless its only this double xp that is excluded as its only for select people

In my experience your emblem will only show up in an official server. And if I was a betting man I would say that it is a bug and it will be ironed out soon enough

Battlefeed says its a known bug and they are looking into it. They will make it right at a later date. All I play is quickmatch since the server browser is broken. Cannot control the type of server and it shouldn't matter.

Use Battlelog to search for servers. I have a much easier time find servers when I use the Battlelog search function.

Use Battlelog to search for servers. I have a much easier time find servers when I use the Battlelog search function.

Yeah, I tried that. Keep getting the message "No open commander slots" or something to that effect, even though I don't select commander mode. It appears to be a known issue as well. Quickmatch is the only thing working for me. Hopefully they'll set us up next weekend.

Am I reading that right..double XP should've started at 10pm est last night for me?? I was on til around 2am and I had already entered my GS code, but I didn't notice any double xp

They're aware of the issue and are working on it, as well as possibly rescheduling the 2x xp time for those affected.

Just logged into the game myself, but that's what it says in the news ticker.

Double XP is just nuts. Then when you activate a 200% XP Boost it gets even nuttier. How nutty? Nuttier than a Porta-John at a Peanut Factory. :p

Seriously though, I am get anywhere from 118K-220K XP per round with Double XP and 200% Boosts active. And I have been fortunate enough to get 200% XP Boosts in Battle Packs three separate times during the Double XP event. Something does not seem right. I feel like I am hacking at the rate I am leveling up.

Double XP is just nuts. Then when you activate a 200% XP Boost it gets even nuttier. How nutty? Nuttier than a Porta-John at a Peanut Factory. :p

Seriously though, I am get anywhere from 118K-220K XP per round with Double XP and 200% Boosts active. And I have been fortunate enough to get 200% XP Boosts in Battle Packs three separate times during the Double XP event. Something does not seem right. I feel like I am hacking at the rate I am leveling up.

CRAZY! ill also mention from rank 50 upwards you recieve a gold battlepack every level! so the xp boosts will carry on coming!

I need to buy Premium, I'm losing out lol.

this double xp event is for pre ordering, not premium

That Double XP was crazy. I started playing the game on Saturday, and played fairly casually, but still got to level 22. I maxed out my assault kit pretty quickly.

It was nuts when I'd get a service star or two in a round. The best boost I ever got was only 50%, but that was still great stacking with the Double XP weekend.