Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Barad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS! Just saw this posted over on PS3T for They See Me Baggin, They Hatin and it worked! At least it worked for me and a friend, back to back first try.

For people that need "They see me Baggin', They Hatin" here is a nice trick that works. I got it from a friend and we tried it together and it worked perfect. But we did have a game where it didn't work but that may happen now and then but the odds of it working is far greater than playing normal. Not sure where he got this from so no credit to me, I'm just passing it on. So here you go:

Day 1

1) Two people cooks a total of 5 bags

2) As soon as the 5th bag is made, get into the van during assault

Now this loads Overpass Escape

3) Complete Escape mission

Day 2

1) Leave all bags outside van

2) Two or Three players runs straight to a building (someone go right another left)

3) When fight starts, 3rd or 4th player throws the bags back into the van. The other two or three players must find two stacks of money on the sofa and one from the safe (most of the time the money is on the left and the money from the safe is in the right). If none in a safe then restart.

4) Get those bags into the van

5) Stay and fight off cops until the THIRD assault

6) Get in van during the third assault

And finally....

7) TROPHY TIME!!

Remember if this fails to work for you, try it again. We done it a couple times in a row and only once it failed so your chances here are far better than playing normal. Good luck!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/3865049-post33.html

GUYS! Just saw this posted over on PS3T for They See Me Baggin, They Hatin and it worked! At least it worked for me and a friend, back to back first try.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/3865049-post33.html

Just to add, I've found that when the lab explodes, escapes ALMOST ALWAYS appear.

I'm pretty sure we did, I thought it didn't matter though? Just had to get at least 1 gold in with no alarm and escape?

You should most definitely deliver all the gold to be safe because it's not know whether you just take 1 or 3 or all of it. If you did it properly and the alarm never tripped then I honestly don't know why it didn't unlock for you. :/ Shouldn't matter if you get detected long as you take care of the situation quick.

You should most definitely deliver all the gold to be safe because it's not know whether you just take 1 or 3 or all of it. If you did it properly and the alarm never tripped then I honestly don't know why it didn't unlock for you. :/ Shouldn't matter if you get detected long as you take care of the situation quick.

Hmm, I'm thinking it just glitched cause some things in this game are kinda buggy. But now I know that Framing Frames is super easy to stealth with the shouting down enemies skill, and we get almost a million for a 3 star job, so I don't mind replaying it to try again :p

I'll be making video guides for this game over the next coming days, I'll post them here and/or PM you. ;)

Cheers dude look forward to them!

The exact XP needed for level 100 is 23336416.

Thanks updated, looks like I was $4 off lol.

Hmm, I'm thinking it just glitched cause some things in this game are kinda buggy. But now I know that Framing Frames is super easy to stealth with the shouting down enemies skill, and we get almost a million for a 3 star job, so I don't mind replaying it to try again :p

The Domiantor skill makes everything so much easier and better, and the xp is great for that job too. :D

The easiest way to pick up You Shall not Pass! is in Solo.

Obviously, play Rats (any difficulty) and blow up the lab to speed things up. When you get the Overpass Escape to queue, start it up. There are at least 3 different spawn points for the beginning of this escape, the one you want is the spawn under the overpass. Hit start and Restart the Game until it gives you this spawn point.

Once you get spawned under the bridge, play on. While under the overpass, cops will only spawn on the road in front of you or behind you, never on the bridge itself. Hold out until rescue arrives and the achievement pops. You don't even need to make it to the rescue vehicle (which will be above you up the stairs on the side of underpass, if you're curious).

[*]Night_Club - 1 Day - Unlocked from the start - 1 for 10G (Nightclub = one word)

[...]

There are 6 achievements for a total of 160G tied to your reputation level. These are to reach levels 5, 10, 25, 50, 75 & 100. Level 100 takes around 23.3 million xp to reach. This will take a long time unless an exploit is found so regularly laying Pro jobs with friends is the best way.(There's an exploit outlined in the guide)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2629/5-1brtA=.jpg F in Chemistry 10:gsicon:

On day 1 of the Rat job, blow up the lab.

Select any Rat job in either Crime.net or Crime.net Offline. At the start of the mission, you will make your way down the path to the back of the house leading to a truck, inside will be some chemicals you must pick up, (I found the best place to consistently find the ingredients was downstairs, in the washroom, inside the house) other chemicals will be inside the locked garage which you can reach by jumping onto the planks in front of the truck. Once you have all the chemicals (You technically only need 2 ingredients to blow up the lab), head upstairs inside the house where you will have to cook some methamphetamine. You will get instructions on where to put the chemicals, ignore the instruction and purposely put the wrong ingredient in which will cause the lab to explode and light the room on fire, so it will be best to get out as soon as you see the apparatuses on fire.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2629/5-nMYY4=.jpg I got it, I got It! 30:gsicon:

Catch a bag mid-air.

This can be done with any type of bag carrying anything (money, jewellery, drugs, etc.) Once you're carrying a bag, aim upwards and throw the bag with :lbbut: then quickly catch the bag as it drops on you with :rbbut: & pick the bag up with :rbbut:. This may take a few attempts as you have to catch the bag at the exact moment the prompt appears. (From experimenting, it tends to be a lot more reliable if you don't throw it directly up, but a little in front of you, and then you run towards it)

You can do this on Watchdogs Day 1, pick up a bag whilst inside the truck then get out, kill a few cops and try it in front of the truck.

Another mission is jewellery (game spells it "Jewelry") store job, go into one of the stores and break into the jewellery, steal it and head out to try it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2629/5-+ve1E=.jpg Yeah he's a Gold Digger 20:gsicon:

In the Four Stores job, find a gold bar in a safe.

Select any Four Store job in either Crime.net or Crime.net Offline, preferably any easy 1-2 star job available. Once the mission starts, put on your mask, cause some havoc then head into the "Twenty Four Seven" store directly in front of the Time Out Café. Once inside, go behind the counter and you'll see a safe in the corner, drill the safe and the gold bar will be inside. (The gold bar is completely random actually. It is recommended that you hit up the 24/7 store, and the pear store next to it, and run drills on as many safes as there are. It may take trial and error, but eventually one of them will contain gold. If the 24/7 store and pear store don't have it, there is another safe inside the Chinese store, but it's probably better if you just do the mission again). It will take 3 (180 seconds) minutes to drill through the safe if you haven't bought any skills.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2629/5-2OcuQ=.jpg I'm Going All-in! 10:gsicon:

In the Nightclub job, put a bag filled with money on the poker table.

Select any Nightclub job in either Crime.net or Crime.net Offline. Once the missions starts, put on your mask and run inside to the stage. Jump over the platform to proceed to back of the building where you'll find door, drill the door. (You can actually just walk to the back without alerting anyone, and put your mask on after to buy yourself time. Also, if things go badly, kill the guards and you might find a keycard which will let you bypass the first door.) You will need to stay near the door as the drill occasionally jams therefore you'll have to reset it as well as defend yourself from the police.

Once through the door, head upstairs and drill the safe. Grab the money, head downstairs towards the exit and you'll encounter a power table in a room with blue carpet. (You won't always find the table on your way out. Might be worth mentioning that it's in a room off from the kitchen area.) Just throw your money bag on the or near the table for the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2629/5-xuinc=.jpg Shoot the Glass! 10:gsicon:

In the Mallcrasher job, destroy all windows in the mall.

Start any Mallcrasher job in either Crime.net or Crime.net Offline. The only objective for this mission is to cause $50,000 worth of damage within the Mall, you will have accomplished this well before you've destroyed all the windows in the Mall. (May be worth mentioning that it's easily done solo with bots on normal. Also, tie up a hostage or two in the first area to buy yourself more time without cops getting in the way).

You need to shoot or melee out all the glass at front of the building outside when you start, all the windows on the doors, the rectangular glass on top of the door frames, the glass on all window shops, the glass windows near the celling all around the building as well as the glass roof of the Mall. The achievement will unlock as soon as you've destroyed all the windows in game.

You do not need to shoot the glass railing on the second floor. Make sure you cover both the ground and second floor thoroughly for any hidden glass/windows you might have missed.

Hopefully these help a little bit.

Edited by Maka

Anybody git any tips to get the cafe escape to show up ?

A few people have said:

- Play in co-op

- Steal at least 6 paintings

- Leave at least 1 minute after the most recent assault wave has started

- Leave after 10 minutes from day 1

Don't worry about when you leave as there's an assault in progress when you escape. It also may help if someone in the game gets arrested, then the rest should leave.

Don't worry about when you leave as there's an assault in progress when you escape. It also may help if someone in the game gets arrested, then the rest should leave.
Yeah I managed to find it just now after Day 1, so to help other people out I will post what we went through on FF Day 1. Thanks aswell to JORDAN K 95 For helping us out:

- Co-op with 3 people

- Stole 6 paintings*

- We left after 14 minutes

- Left in the middle of the 3rd assault wave

*We had all the paintings in the van by about the 9 minute mark and just camped outside the van until the middle of the 3rd assault wave

I'm having trouble with Ukrainian job in under 35 sec. I rush the store, plant c4 and get Tiara first time, but always get to the van around 38 second mark?
If you are wearing an armor take it off as that slows you down, also make sure you have skills which mean you can run faster and allow your stamina to re-charge faster

I'd like to mention that your 'Player Progress' is read from your local memory, and no save info is stored online.

So for some of the trickier achievements which require high tiers in a specific skill tree it is possible to duplicate/copy your game save to another device, reassign points and your original save won't be affected. Complete Achievement, and then switch back to your original save.