Mission 2: Eminent Domain
Coin to Collect: 3169
Legal District Waterfront
Coin to Collect: 762
1. 1 Coin (5): As soon as you start the mission, Blink across to the boat on the other side of the sewer. The coin is right in front of it, next to a chair.
2. 1 Copper Wire (10): Blink over to the other boat next to Billie Lurk. The wire is at the bottom of the submerged end of the boat.
3. 1 Coin (5): Head out of the sewer. Climb onto the wrapped box next to the stairs leading upwards, and jump over the railing past the floodlight. You’ll see some long crates on your left; it’s on one of the crates.
4. 1 Coin (5): Turn around and jump into the boat behind you. It’s on the bottom of the boat to the right of the long crates.
5. 1 Copper Wire (10): Turn around and follow the path right until you see another floodlight. It’s behind the floodlight on a crate.
6. 1 Coin (5): Look left and walk over to the water pump, next to the stairs. It’s on the ground behind the pump.
7. 1 Coin (5): Look up and you should see a small metal structure behind the metal railing. Blink on top of the railing and enter the metal structure. Turn right and it’s on the ground under a Golden Cat poster.
8. 1 Copper Wire (10): Exit the structure to the right of where you came in. Blink onto the roof of the building in front of you, and it’s next to a vent.
9. 1 Coin (5): Climb up onto the sign on the front of the roof and drop down. Walk straight ahead to the Trash Bin and open it. The coin is in the bottom.
10. 1 Coin (10): Turn right and head down the street, past the Alarm Bell. Turn left and walk towards the Wall of Light. Look right and enter the guard’s post. It’s on the desk inside.
11. 1 Tyvian Ore (20): Head back out and turn left. Follow the street in the opposite direction of the Wall of Sparks; keep going straight all the way to the end. Drop down onto the rocks and it’s sitting on there.
12. 1 Coin (5): Climb back up onto the street and return to the guard’s post. Blink on top of it, then Blink up onto roof above the Wall of Sparks. It’s sitting up there.
13. 1 Coin (1): Blink down to the long crates on the right side of the street; they have the floodlight shining on them. It’s behind the crates.
14. 1 Coin (5): Continue down the street, past the blue barrier, and turn left at the end. It’s in an overturned Trash Bin next to a ‘For Rent’ sign.
15. 1 Copper Wire (10): Turn and head the other way down the street. Once you get to the tall broken sign with the lights in it hanging from a building on your right, turn left and you’ll find some rusty shelves around the corner. It’s on the bottom shelf.
16. 1 Coin (1): Keep going down the street until you reach another overturned Trash Bin. The coin is lying on the ground just before you reach the Trash Bin.
17. 1 Coin (5): Look up and to your right. Blink up onto the metal balcony in front of the double doors. It’s on the ground on a wooden board.
18. 1 Coin (1): Look down the street from balcony. Blink up onto the black air duct above you. Follow it and climb through the window at the end. Head through the first doorway and then through the one to the right of the fireplace. Take a right and you’ll see it in some shelving.
19. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Head down the stairs on your left and through the doorway. Look left once you come to the fireplace; it’s on the ground to the right of the cabinet.
20. 1 Coin (5): Turn around and go back through the doorway. Turn right and go down more stairs. Look left at the bottom and it’s on a covered-up chair.
21. 5 Coins (25): Continue past the chair out through the wooden door. You’ll see them on the banister at the bottom of the stairs on the right.
22. 1 Coin (10): Look to your left from the stairs and Blink up onto the broken wooden landing with the sink. Climb through the window. Walk forward and climb through the other window on your right. Drop down off the roof and talk with Thalia Timsh. After you’ve finished talking to her, turn to your left from where she is. Walk towards the brick wall; it’s in front of it on the ground.
23. 1 Coin (5): Turn around and walk around the Trash Bin. To the left, there’s a boat; it’s in there.
24. 1 Coin (1): Turn and face the wrapped box behind you. It’s right in front of it on the ground.
25. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Turn around and head through the short alleyway behind you; to the left of the stairs. Once you reach the end, look to the right. Blink up onto the black air duct above you, and then Blink onto the roof above that in the same direction. Climb onto the air duct on the roof and follow it across the gap to a second roof. Climb up onto the chimney on your right and blink onto the white balcony in front of you. Head through the double doors and go through the doorway on your left. Look right as you enter and you’ll see it on top of a wall shelf.
26. 1 Powdered Crystal (30): Head back out through the double doors and turn left. Climb up onto the side of the balcony and follow the air ducts below you down onto the metal balcony ahead. Go through the double doors and then the first wooden door on your left. It’s right in front of you on a chair as you enter.
NOTE: Grab the Legal District Key on the floor from next to the dead Hatter’s Gang member; it’ll save you having to come back and get it.
27. 2 Ingots (200): Exit the room and go through the other wooden door next to you. Open the safe and you’ll find them in there.
28. 1 Pouch (25): Head back through the doorway and it’s on a shelf in front of you, under the Corvo poster.
29. 1 Copper Wire (10): Walk through the doorway on your left and look left at the shelves; it’s in there.
30. 1 Coin (5): Turn around and go through the other doorway on your left. It’s sitting on top of the cabinet in front of you.
31. 3 Coins (3): Go back through both doorways to the room with the double doors again. Climb out the window to the right of the bed and cross the roof through to the other window. Climb through it and you’ll see them on a desk in front of you.
32. 1 Powdered Crystal (30): Walk onto the balcony on your right. Look left and Blink up onto the air duct above you, then Blink again onto the metal balcony above there. Enter through the wooden door and it’s on top of a shelf to your left.
33. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Go back to the balcony and climb up onto the right side. Drop back down onto the air duct and follow it to the roof. Turn left and drop down onto the roof you were on before and climb back through the window into the room with the bed. Go back through the two doorways and turn left. Head down the stairs and through the doorway, and then through the door on the right. It’s on top of a wall shelf as you enter.
34. 1 Powdered Crystal (30): Go back through the two doorways to the stairs. Turn left and go down the next set of stairs. Head through the wooden door and through the doorway after that. Turn right and go through the wooden door on your right. Open the locker in front of you and it’s in there.
35. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Go back through both wooden doors. Turn left and head down some more stairs. Turn right and it’s in a shelf under the stairs.
36. 1 Pouch (20): Turn around and go through the doorway in front of the stairs. Walk forward and it’s on the small table, next to the bottles.
37. 1 Pouch (25): Turn right and you’ll see it in the corner on the ground.
38. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Go back through the doorway you came and all the way back up the stairs to the room with the bed again. Climb back through the window to the right of the bed and onto the roof. Turn right and Blink down onto the ground. Head straight and climb over the small wall. You’ll see it on a box next to a small market stall.
39. 1 Copper Wire (10): Turn around head back in the direction you just came from. Walk over to the Alarm Bell; to the right of it there’s some shelves. It’s sitting in there.
40. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Turn back around and head up the stairs. Turn left and follow the street until you see the first red door-blocker thing on your right. Walk up onto the platform behind it and it’s on the ground behind second door-blocker.
41. 1 Processed Whale Oil (30): Turn around from here and head down the street until you see the door to the Legal District. Look left and walk into the guard post; it’s on the table in there.
Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
Last edited by MeltingBalloons; 08-09-2013 at 04:42 AM.