Oath Achievements Glitchy

K4rn4ge

Both Jan 0 and I can not unlock the Oath achievements (the Nothing Safe and Heaven Beside You ones) however some of my other friends unlocked the achievements just fine. I was sure I activated the first 3 oaths multiple different games and no luck. Also, I tried as host and client. Anyone else having problems unlocking this achievement even though you met the requirements? Let me know if anyone finds any workarounds. Meanwhile, I am going to re-install the game, recover my account, and see what else I can try.

I finally was able to unlock the achievement "Nothing Safe" using a popular USB method used in other games to unlock buggy achievements in Wits & Wagers, Defenders of Ardania, and other games. Here's what you do if the Nothing Sacred achievement doesn't pop normally:

NOTE: Just be warned that while this method will fix the buggy achievement(s), you WILL lose your progress/stats and will have to start anew.

1. First you have to move your profile to a USB stick. Boot up your Xbox and make sure you are not signed in to any account. Go into Settings > System Settings > Storage > Storage Devices > Hard Drive > Profiles. From here, you will need to move your gamertag profile onto a USB stick (not sure if memory card works).

2. Sign into Xbox Live with your account.

3. Click on God Mode in your games library so it starts up.

4. This is the important part and it may be timing based so try and be quick. When you first boot it up you will see a black screen followed by the ESRB rating screen. Don't do anything yet but as soon as the Atlus screen pops up, pull your USB stick out of your console. You will see a notification informing you to put it back in but DONT. Also, do not freak out because while its unplugged, it should show no achievements, 0 gamerscore, and no gamerpic on your profile. This is normal for this method and don't worry, it will be back.

5. With the USB stick STILL unplugged, press start so you get to the main menu.

6. Once at the main menu, you can now re-insert the USB stick. Also, at this time, you should notice your gamerscore, achievements, and gamerpic showing as normal again.

7. Have a friend host a game and invite you (hosting might work as well but replicate the way I did it just to be sure).

8. Make sure you choose only one oath and go for that achievement before going for the 3 or 6 oath achs (or any other buggy ones). The reason for this is that this method is known to usually only unlock one achievement at a time. To get others you would have to repeat these steps.

9. Once you beat the level, the achievement should finally unlock! If not, it may have something to do with the timing of when you pull the USB stick out so try different variations. Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding this issue.

Edited by K4rn4ge

FUCK THIS SHIT. I tried 8 times to unlock the Heavens Beside You achievement. Finally gave up and reset my shit and it unlocked. Ranked up enough to upgrade my weapons, tried the Sweetest Curse achievement, and that's glitched on me now.

Dude you have really bad luck with games and shit. Don't mean to piss in your coffee, but just sayin.'

Dude you have really bad luck with games and shit. Don't mean to piss in your coffee, but just sayin.'

Trust me, I know. This shit happens to me with every game; without fail. Don't know why I have to be stuck in the minority of players that can't get these achievements. Not holding my breath for a patch either as not many people seemed to have bought it.

I could unlock oath, but "Deathbound" glitched for me. I know a guy who has even 4 glichty achievements in this game. This sucks... :mad:

Could it be, that this game hasn´t received any patch until today? So I am right, if I assume that they can still release their (charge) free first patch?