Filing Cabinets... boost?

Cruezilla

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys just to inform you all. Boosting this is very possible.

8 Of us got the achievement today. Big thank you to everyone who helped.

To those interested pick a low star team, restrict your settings as much as possible. We got the best results when playing as the same low star team with the same kit then you can hopefully get paired up.

We found sometimes we would find each other every time and some

times it would take longer so just keep at it.

Good luck everyone going for this.

Just to add to what Cruezilla said,

To do this, you need a minimum of 5 people if you're prepared to 'play' each other more than once. This will allow you to boost wins to each round, rinse and repeat. Earlier on this afternoon, we had 8 in a party and we were zipping through various rounds left right and center - it seemed it took forever for 1 person to get the win and the about an hour for the other 7.

Finding each other seemed to go in waves. For 15-20 minutes, we'd find each other in a search very quickly. After a while (usually when Cruezilla pointed out how well it was going...) we'd find ourselves not picking up matches - bear with it, it'll come good eventually.

Country of origin doesn't affect searches either. We had users from England, Scotland, Germany, USA and Canada and could find each other (granted some a little easier than others but still, it is possible).

If you find yourself paired with someone that isn't in your party, you have 5 minutes to quit the game before it counts as a loss in that round. Obviously, you need the ball to be able to pause and quit so if you find yourself without possession at 4 minutes, dashboard! The 5 minute rule also applies to you quitting out for the boost as well. Our method was an own goal and quitting out at 5:01 and after - this worked every time.

Quitting also works in the final as well. Remember to always press B once you've won the cup and returned to the brackets screen. Pressing A will re-enter you into the cup and you won't get the achievement.

Finally, cheers to our party this afternoon. Plenty of laughs, we all got the achievements and even leveled up a bit in the process!

If anyone else wants to boost this achievement on the next cup window add your GT below and i will friend request. I am unable to message anyone on xbox live so can communicate via this thread and via party chat when boosting the achievement. Also add your timezone eg GMT, GMT-5 etc.

1. o THE BIG G o (GMT)

Edited by wbagaz85
Missed a sentence out

If anyone else wants to boost this achievement on the next cup window add your GT below and i will friend request. I am unable to message anyone on xbox live so can communicate via this thread and via party chat when boosting the achievement. Also add your timezone eg GMT, GMT-5 etc.

If I am online when this goes ahead matey, I'm more than happy to help boost people through the 16s into the quarters. I'll keep an eye on your forums and put myself in your list as a reserve (hope thats ok)

1. o THE BIG G o (GMT)

'Free-boost reserve' ashleyleary (GMT)

1. o THE BIG G o (GMT)

2. II Mr Dizzle II

I'm up for this if we can get 8

So I would be willing to do it, sometime on Saturday. I could be on from 9 am UK time to maybe 6 pm in the evening (not nonstop) if we get 5 or more people.

I did some pencil work and it's not possible to do with less people. I was trying to do a sophisticated plan on how to do it and came up with 15 games for one achievement. (Which is the exact number of games in a tourney bracket, so I wasn't being too smart in this case ;) )

Ok guys, how about we start thinking about a timeframe when to do it? I suggest 9 am GMT on Saturday. What do you think? From the previous posts I have compiled a list of participants, please confirm maybe one more time.

1. o THE BIG G o (GMT)

2. II Mr Dizzle II

3. vapona88

4. B3nJam1n89 (GMT)

5. itsnotunusual (GMT+1)

6. friend of itsnotunusual (GMT+1)

Ok guys, how about we start thinking about a timeframe when to do it? I suggest 9 am GMT on Saturday. What do you think? From the previous posts I have compiled a list of participants, please confirm maybe one more time.

1. o THE BIG G o (GMT)

2. II Mr Dizzle II

3. vapona88

4. B3nJam1n89 (GMT)

5. itsnotunusual (GMT+1)

6. friend of itsnotunusual (GMT+1)

My gamertag is II Mr Dizzle II haha, so you can take vapona88 out I just added it to the list when i posted, should have cleared that up