Armor Specializations Trailer

LickableLemons7

Annoying voice paired with gameplay emphasizes them all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dvgmFosX0]Halo 4 News - Specializations Trailer (Official) - YouTube[/ame]

Recap:

Wetwork - Silent sprint, quicker assassinations.

Tracker - Override ordinance drops.

Stalker - Track previous killer.

Rogue - No flinching when scoped.

Engineer - Ordinance drop alerts.

Pathfinder - Reduced weapon cooldown.

Operator - EMP resistance.

Pioneer - Additional EXP.

Edited by LickableLemons7

His voice is cool, but if he was restricted to say 2 or 3 words describing each specialization, this trailer would've been 9001 times more badass.

Personally, I think he should've been a lot more clear on what each specialization entailed instead of being vague about it all. I don't think he'd be able to accurate describe a specialization in only two or three words lol.

Personally, I think he should've been a lot more clear on what each specialization entailed instead of being vague about it all. I don't think he'd be able to accurate describe a specialization in only two or three words lol.

I'll edit the OP with more words, see if I can try.

Edit: Being badass is tough.

Recap:

Wetwork - Silent sprint, quicker assassinations.

Tracker - Override ordinance drops.

Stalker - Track previous killer.

Rogue - No flinching when scoped.

Engineer - Ordinance drop alerts.

Pathfinder - Reduced weapon cooldown.

Operator - EMP resistance.

Pioneer - Additional EXP.

Nice job! Since I'm not restricted by the amount of words though, I'll go ahead and clarify some to the best of my ability. :drunk The information will be paraphrased from HaloNation.

Wetwork:

*Sprinting sound is reduced, not silent.

*Assassination speed is increased.

*Only an outline of your Spartan will show up for those using Promethean Vision as opposed to a fleshed-out figure.

Tracker:

*Ability to re-roll the selections of an ordinance drop.

Stalker:

*Assigns a waypoint to the enemy player who killed you last (doesn't last indefinitely.)

*Also tracks players who've recently damaged you.

Rogue: (I believe HaloNation's information on this Specialization is incorrect; here's what I've grown to understand about this Specialization)

*Flinching is lessened when being shot at while in-scope.

*(HaloNation's) Allows you to stay scoped in when damaged; previous titles took you out of scope whenever you took damage.

Engineer:

*You are alerted several seconds before other players of incoming ordinance drops.

*Range of ordinance drop alerts is increased.

Pathfinder:

*Cooldown rate of vehicle-mounted weapons is increased.

*Increased movement speed when carrying a hand-turret.

Operator:

*EMP resistance

*The health of your vehicle (as long as you're the driver) recharges faster.

Pioneer:

*Bonus EXP at the end of the match.

*The amount of bonus EXP is determined by how often you used the Specialization in the match.

So these a pre-set armor looks or what cause i wanna wear my FOTUS armor.

The extra XP one is cool for that added bonus.

I dont really know how these specializations work exactly

Hishoa just summed things up nicely, and with more words than I.

http://halo4nation.com/news/launch-day-specializations/

Here's a comment from that article.

You do not have to wear the armors, if you choose a specialization. The armors, weapon skins, and emblems are for you to have more options customizing your spartan.

You can use a Specialization once you get to SR-50; then you level up each Specialization for an additional SR-10 each. Once you start leveling up a Specialization though, you're committed to it until you max it out.

As for the fixed armor appearance, I have no idea.

Note that you have to reach SR-50 before you can even use Pioneer.

Hmmmm, not sure why they'd recommend you stick to it when you're a newbie then. :/ (Cause SR-50 sounds like you're already seasoned player.)

Oh well, like I said there are other Specs that interest me. :)

Hmmmm, not sure why they'd recommend you stick to it when you're a newbie then. :/ (Cause SR-50 sounds like you're already seasoned player.)

Oh well, like I said there are other Specs that interest me. :)

I may be wrong, but I believe the amount of XP needed to get a rank in a Specialization (which is 10 SR's total) is the equivalent to the XP needed to rank up from SR-49 to SR-50. So technically, if my assumptions are correct, once you get to SR-50 you're pretty much at the half-way point to the max SR rank, assuming you're either playing the LE edition or playing online before Nov. 20th.

I don't understand Pioneer at all. You have to be SR50 to even get it, and if some of the other information around the net is right we only get the perk when we max the specialization to its SR10.

But once we have the perk where is the exp going to? Because we have to switch specializations to continue to add levels to our SR, right? Like If i stay with only one class the highest i could get is Sr60, until I switched to get the next 10 ranks for from another class. But if I switch, i don't get the extra exp.

Really confused about the Pioneer class. Maybe we get the perk before maxing the class, idk.

I don't understand Pioneer at all. You have to be SR50 to even get it, and if some of the other information around the net is right we only get the perk when we max the specialization to its SR10.

But once we have the perk where is the exp going to? Because we have to switch specializations to continue to add levels to our SR, right? Like If i stay with only one class the highest i could get is Sr60, until I switched to get the next 10 ranks for from another class. But if I switch, i don't get the extra exp.

Really confused about the Pioneer class. Maybe we get the perk before maxing the class, idk.

Still it'd be an idiotic specialization if that was true - yay so you get 10 useless SR that go buy slightly faster than the other ones. I can only assume that it must let you keep specialization bonuses after you've unlocked them.