Puzzle Guide

ShortyTHEone

hey guys,

trying to help everyone with the puzzle missions, im going to write this little guide for them! if anyone thinks there is a better/easier way to complete these missions, feel free to tell me and i'll add them to this guide.

(feel free to tell me my writing mistakes, so i can correct them)

-------------

Upstairs Wares 20:gsicon:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2292/-sD7Dw==.jpg

Completed all the puzzle missions

-------------

Sewer: Link to post

Beach: Link to post

Graveyard: Link to post

Farm: Link to post

-------------

Sewer 1/5:

jump over the gaps with the mines in them and collect the crate at the end. select the firefist and punch the enemy in the gap with the mine.

Sewer 2/5:

collect the crate with the mine infront of you and place it in the little gap. sit on the mine to activate it and make a pathtrough to the next crate. collect it and use the torch to make your way to the next crate. grap it and place the dynamite between the two worms

Sewer 3/5:

use the parachute to fly down safety to grap the crate with the ninja rope in it. Use the rope to get up to the platform with the jetpack in it. now use the jetpack to get to the next part of the level. grap the chest with dynamite in it. finally use your prod to toss the enemy down the gap and then place the dynamite on his head.

Sewer 4/5:

grap the girder from the chest and place it over the gap, now collect the crate with the shotgun and shoot your way through. collect the next crate with the torch in it and burn down your way to the next crate to NOT activate the mine above you. use the airstrike to kill the enemy worms.

Sewer 5/5:

starting with the scout your going to make your way to the first chest. using the frontflip to get over the gap. collect the crate and use your parachute to fly down. collect the next crate jump on the edge and use "teleswap" (?). now your controlling the other worm, select the shotgun and shoot your way through. at the end your going to finish your turn and get controll of the scout again. make your way back down with the scout again like you did at the beginning. collect the crate with the torch in it and use it to collect the bazooka on the top left. now your controlling the fat worm again, use the bazooka to release the water on the top right of the level and drown the three enemy worms.

Edited by ShortyTHEone

Beach 1/5:

jump on the two platforms and collect the parachute chest, select it and jump to the left and let it open automaticly. now push the LS top left.

collect the two chests with the mine and the bazooka. Drop the mine of the edge and shoot the barrel to the left with the bazooka. now jump into the deep water to prevent yourself from damage. move forward to the next chest and collect it. use the sheep you collected and let it run to the last enemy, let it explode with A while its near the lighter

Beach 2/5:

collect the 2 crates and then teleport to the upper left crate. Place a repel magnet so that it pushes the mine all the way onto the enemy. If it doesnt work then drop another repel magnet off the edge to finish the job. Jetpack to the other 2 crates, blowtorch under the mine, and use the final repel magnet to push the mine out

Credits goes to: Bobo

Beach 3/5:

first collect the crate on the left and place the magnet next to the enemy to pull the mine of the edge and kill the first worms. now move forward collecting the crates. place the defense tower to the left of the barrels and use prod on the worm on the left. move to the edge on where you are and jump to the left. now move to the left and more slowly down the gap where the magnet feld down. use the drill to get down. collect the crates and use "teleswap" (?) and the top left. now go back up there and use the sheep to blow the ground to the right. finally use your jetpack to get to the top again and blow the mine below the water while running and jumping for your life to the right. (thee should be enough time to get in a safe place while jumping)

IF you cant manage it that way, do everything like above until the point where you should move down, but before that, blow the mine and let yourself flush down to the right, now use the drill and make your way down. carefully move a bit to the right (ATTENTION: dont harm the crown worm, it will kill him), while still using the drill, to destroy the second barrier. the move your way to the save corner to the right. thewater should flush away both worms on both ways.

Beach 4/5:

start the level by collecting the crate with the telikinese in it, use it on the fish to place it on top of the defense towers and prevent yourself from beeing shot. move forward by collecting the next chest with the torch in it. use it on the top left on the level to collect to UFO. Use it on the fish again to create a bridge for you to the next crates. carefully move down after collecting them and use prod on the worm with the 10LP, now use the waterbomb airstrike to the pathway to the left above the fish to release water, which should flush the 5LP worm down to the other, killing both

Beach 5/5:

collect the crate, jump the gap, use ufo to drop the lighter in the big pit to the left, and then firepunch the fatty onto the lighter. Go to the very edge of the next gap and drop a repel magnet down the narrow pit. Sometimes the magnet doesnt land right and you'll have to restart. Prod the guy up top to the right and then parachute down. Collect the crate, walk up the hill until you are level with the worm on the ledge and use your dragonball without jumping to knock the enemy off his little ledge. Walk to the left down to the middle ledge and drop a drain to the bottom. Plant a girder to fill the gap above you so water will mostly pass over you. Drop the bunker buster onto the lighter. The crappy part is getting the magnet to bounce right so it pushes the mine.

Credits goes to: Bobo

Edited by ShortyTHEone

Graveyard 1/5:

move forward, collect the chest and jump over the mine (activate it, but dont harm yourself). use the ninja rope to get up to the enemy worm and collect the crates. use the firefist to punch him to the right and let him slide down all the way. use your waterpistol to fill up the hole down below and jump down. use the magnet in the hole of the mine which exploded at the beginning to pull the mine next to the enemy above him. it will explode immediately

Graveyard 2/5:

start by collecting the two chests. use the magnet (RED) to the left gap to pull the mine next to the enemy. now with the scout collect the three last crates and use the magnet (BLUE) againon the left gap to push the mine to the enemy. now you changed worm again, you teleport far above the worm to the right, next the the edge, to kill your worm and toss the enemy worm down the hole and let him slide to the other (sometimes he won't slide down there, then you need to restart). now use the grandma to kill the two worms below you. jump to the left to kill the last worm with dynamite

Graveyard 3/5:

start by teleporting yourself to the worm to the left, use firefist to punch him in the gap. now teleport to the worm to the top right and use dragonball to punch him in the gap below your starting position. now jump to the left and collect the crate and place the mince which was in it on the same spot. now use the UFO to replace the screw on its side below the worm on top. backflip while using firefist to get him down there. now run all the way up to the top left activating the mine on your way, watch all worms getting drowned

Graveyard 4/5:

Jump to the right and active the mine, jump back to where you started and use to blowtorch to get your way to the crate on the left WITHOUT activating the mines. after collecting it, blowtorch the worm trough the wall in the water. Blowtorch your way down from the hole of the exploded mine and then blowtorch the worm sitting in the his cave to death. jump your way up again to the mine to the right and jump back after acitvating it. repeat this for the next mine. now blowtorch your way up the next worm and torch him also to death. lastly use the magnet (BLUE) to push the last mine down to the last worm

Graveyard 5/5:

start by collecting the chest to your right and use the UFO on the screw to the right an place it over your VIW (Very important Worm). now place the mine next to the worm to your right to let the barrel explode and let the worm fly between the other barrels. use the second UFO to place the waterbottle upside down in the gap to the right under the worm near the weapon chest. use dragonball on the worm in the middle to toss him between the barrels too. now use teleport and use prod to drop the worm down in the bottle. use your baseballbat to git him between/near the barrels. finally use your airstrike on the barrels.

Farm 1/5:

Start by selecting the drill. jump to the right and activate the drill while still in the air. collect the health chest and move forward. collect the weapon crate and place the dynamite to your left, so the explosion will toss you to the other crates. collect all of them and jump down to the left (you cant use parachute because of the strong wind). use telekinse on the lighting oil and place it on its side to collect the last crate. use airstrike on the barrel below your starting position

Farm 2/5:

collect the crate to your right and use firefist on the red magnet. toss your mine to the red one to kill the worm. now collect the other crate and dragonball the blue magnet (isnt to hard, red to red, blue to blue). now parachute down to the toolcrate and collect it. use the teleport to the weaponchest on the top left. jump on the handle of the brush and backflip on it. it should fall down with you, so you can use your baseball bat on the last worm. (im missing the sound the baseballbat made in the old games.)

Farm 3/5:

start by using the driller to collect the tool chest. with your second worm use dragonball on the worm to your right. after you change controll of your worms again, use blowtorch to get to the chest to your right with the magnet in it. now that you have your second worm again, collect the crate to your left and place the pushing magnet (BLUE) in the little gap. worm change again. place the second magnet (RED) as a pulling one in the gap to your left. another worm change, teleport in the little gap above the three worms, the mine should activate, push your worm to the right and throw the other mine to the left on your blue magnet to the worm on the bottom of the level. he should die and let the barrels explode, so the mines above it will be attracted from the magnet. now all you need to do is go to the red magnet and activate the mines. the barrels should explode and release the water to kill the worms.

Farm 4/5:

collect the crate and shot the barrel with the uzi, move forward and destroy the barrer with the dynamite. now use the magnet (BLUE) to push the mine down and activate it. collect the teleport and use it to get to the weapon crate. use the shotgun from the left to shot the lover barrel first, then jump back to shot the other one. now use the UFO to replace the rat poison on its side below the enemy. finally use your dynamite to kill him

Farm 5/5:

start by placing a girder in the space between you and the next island. make your to make a little gap the lengh of a worm jump. jump on it and place the second girder the same way. now use the UFO to replace the first girder to get yourself on the little island with the crates. collect them and place the pushing magnet (BLUE) in the little gap. now jump on the little plattform and move to the left. release a mine to kill the worm on the top left. the water should be released and flush the toolchest on your placed girder. repeat the process to your right. now collect the toolchest and repeat the UFO girder replacement to fill the gap to your right. move your way up and use the bunker buster on the worm with the 30 LP. use your firefist on the water bottle, to kill the flames the just died worm made with the barrel and flush away the mine. finally collect the last crate and use Boogy B on the worm on top of the level.

congratulations: Achievement unlocked.

Edited by ShortyTHEone

• 7 months later...