Challenge Accepted Guide

Nozza

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for having to ask but am I missing something here? I have every challenge to at least 3, nearly all of them are to level 5 except for the region specific ones but I have no achievement. Kind of frustrated and confused.

#1: Did you read through the whole guide...

#2: Have you done these;

Splish Splash

Kill 200 enemies with rocket launcher splash damage

This challenge will unlock 'Catech-a-Rocket' once level 5 is completed.

Catech-a-Rocket

Kill 5 enemies with direct rocket hits

This challenge will unlock once level 5 of 'Splish Splash' is completed.

No Scope, No Problem

Kill 5 enemies without using zoom

This challenge will unlock 'Surprise!' once level 1 is completed.

Surprise!

Kill 5 unaware enemies with sniper rifles

This challenge will unlock once level 1 of 'No Scope, No Problem' is completed.

Yo Dawg I Herd You Like Challenges

Complete 5 challenges

You must get any 5 challenges completed up to level 5.

Open Wide!

Kill 750 enemies from point-blank range with shotguns

This challenge will unlock 'Shotgun Sniper' once level 5 is completed.

Shotgun Sniper

Kill 10 enemies from long range with shotguns

This challenge will unlock once level 5 of 'Open Wide!' is completed.

Edited by Nozza

Sorry for having to ask but am I missing something here? I have every challenge to at least 3, nearly all of them are to level 5 except for the region specific ones but I have no achievement. Kind of frustrated and confused.

Do you have "splish splash" and "open wide" to level 5? They unlock 2 hidden challenges.

Yeah, I figured it out. I was missing the shotgun one, felt like an idiot after finding it. I got the sniper and rocket ones to level 5 without even trying. Guess my shotgun skills needed some work.

I'm in good shape though, I've earned over 300 point blank kills in about an hour down in the caustic caverns. Spiderants naturally rush you making them an easy candidate for the challenge.

EDIT: Aaaaand I'm done, it popped as soon as it hit level 5. I instantly got level 5 of the shotty sniper one too.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx

When I myself was going for the shotgun kills, I used Frostburn Canyon on Normal. I was able to get about 100 or so kills in about a 10 minute timeframe. But wherever anyone feels comfortable farming works too. I also suspect any of the Circle of Slaughter missions may be helpful for it, but I couldn't test it due to having the quests already completed.

Very helpful guide by the way.

Quick question about the shotgun - how near is near for the point-blank kills? I've spent most of the last hour running up to enemies and shooting them, while standing directly in front of them yet I don't seem to get as many kills as I should when I check my challenge progress.

Nevermind on the first one. I figured it out. Still need help with the second question, which is below:

2. What is the best way to get "I'm Back! Shocked?" I'm currently level 38 with my commando and I have no shock weapons on me at the moment.

Edited by MM2313

Question: Does the "undiscovered" challenges appear on Xbox? I´m asking because in PC last patch makes them visible, you don´t know how to discover them or anything, but at least you know there´s something missing.

I don't have any undiscovered when I should, don't have 750 pointblank shotgun kills. So that feature isn't on 360.

I have completed No scope, no problem but still haven't unlocked Suprise! challenge. Killed dozens of unaware enemies after that.

It seems that with blrogrl808 we are alone with this problem. Well, i have to level up my gunzerk anyway so mayby i have better luck with it.

Hello, great overall guide btw. I have complete 49 out of 50 achievements in this game and I'm trying to get this last "challenge accepted" one and I'm having an issue. I have done each none level challenge past level one (most are 3, 4 or completed) I have scrolled through the list many times checking each bullet point either has a 2 or higher. I finally found jimmy Jenkins last night (killed him) received a badass rank point, but no achievement. Once again each of the listed challenges has a check or is at least a level two. The level ones aren’t complete but this achievement states those are not required. I have had issues with some of the other achievements in this game but have manager to get them done, this is the last issue. Any suggestions on helping me with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello, great overall guide btw. I have complete 49 out of 50 achievements in this game and I'm trying to get this last "challenge accepted" one and I'm having an issue. I have done each none level challenge past level one (most are 3, 4 or completed) I have scrolled through the list many times checking each bullet point either has a 2 or higher. I finally found jimmy Jenkins last night (killed him) received a badass rank point, but no achievement. Once again each of the listed challenges has a check or is at least a level two. The level ones aren’t complete but this achievement states those are not required. I have had issues with some of the other achievements in this game but have manager to get them done, this is the last issue. Any suggestions on helping me with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It pays to read the guide. Check out [this post] if you still don't see it. Open Wide and Splish Splash must reach level 5.

Does anybody know if the new challenges added for the DLC count for the achievements? Haven't got round to unlocking this yet (stupid Jimmy Jenkins), but if the new non-level challenges count then it means even more work cus most of them require killing the new raid bosses. :/

For the Jimmy Jenkins challenge if 1 person out of group of 4 kills him does all 4 get the challenge? I was in a random person game in the wildlife I found Jimmy in one of the boxes mostly everyone finds him. he down me and ran out of view but 1 of the three others killed him while i was waiting to be revived but no challenge done. Wondering if Im glitched or I have to kill him.

Much thanks to Essamaws I finally got Jimmy! The last thing I need for this achievement is the second wind by shock. As a level 50, what is the best way of doing this? I haven't done much of the True Vault Hunter mode, and I can't think of an easy way to do this on normal.

Edit: Three horns and downed myself near a stinging cactus :)

Edited by leper33