View Single Post
09-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
View My x360a Profile
Top shelf seams to be thebest shot in this game. I think 90% of my goals are there. The other 10% is the five hole when i tried to shelf it.
No funny quotes or cool pictures for my sig, just my gamertag so I don't have to type it out every fricken message I post.
And also, my favorite things are
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,
Ya, so anyways, I am
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DuCLuX
Find More Posts by DuCLuX