Navigator Unlockable Thread

Smasher419

Little shocked no one posted a thread together for unlocking Navigators in game so i decided to do a little hunting and the following are actually confirmed true. (Note: The GameFaqs are just full of lies since lots of those has been provin wrong)

Mitsuru's Navigator can be unlocked by completing 1 characters Challenge Mode which is all 30 challenges. Shouldn't be that hard if your trying to main a certain character

Teddie's Navigator is easy! You just beat all character Story Modes...it just time consuming with all the text though. Note: That means having the Gold P-1 Medal right next to all characters. Silver won't count towards unlocking Teddie

The following posted after this are unlocked through Score Attack (Unfortunately).

Yosuke

Required: Yosuke

May require: Kanji Chie Teddie ShadowLabrys

Aigis

Required: Labrys Mitsuru

May require: Kanji Chie Teddie ShadowLabrys Aigis

Fuuka

Required: Yukiko Akihiko

May require: Kanji Chie Teddie ShadowLabrys Aigis Yu

Nanako

Required: Elizabeth Naoto Yu

May require: Teddie ShadowLabrys Aigis

Post on tips on how to unlock them or any false that is shown up above like the May require parts!

Again I will say the GameFAQ's are mostly wrong. Example is it say Fuuka's unlocked after 250 online matches which PLENTY of people done and haven't unlocked. Same with Nanako's 50 hours of in game play time which lots of pro's have put way over that amount of time and still haven't had her unlocked.

Hope this helps anyone out there who's struggling with unlockables and post anymore unlockables you find below :D :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Smasher419

I can verify the Score Attack Navigators to be;

Aigis: Win with Aigis, Labrys, and Mitsuru

Fuuka : Win with Yukiko, Akihiko, and Kanji

Nanako: Win with Yu, Elizabeth, Naoto, and Shabby

Yosuke: Win with Yosuke, Chie, and Teddie

I have beaten SA with everyone other than Aigis and Liz (and I'll hopefully do that by the end of the day), and Navigators have unlocked accordingly, with me missing two Navigators and having not beaten SA with two, separated characters, I can all but guarantee this info is correct.

I have beaten SA with everyone other than Aigis and Liz (and I'll hopefully do that by the end of the day), and Navigators have unlocked accordingly, with me missing two Navigators and having not beaten SA with two, separated characters, I can all but guarantee this info is correct.

Impressive!

Can you give any tips? Yukiko is just so damn crazy with her unblockables.

Impressive!

Can you give any tips? Yukiko is just so damn crazy with her unblockables.

Depends on who you are using, most of my tips have been posted on PS3trophies designated thread for this and a similar thread on GameFAQs, I'll link 'em both, if you have a specific question regarding using a specific character, I can answer it here, though.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/persona-4-arena/167378-persona-4-arena-score-attack-guide-strategy-thread.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641697-persona-4-arena/63759816

Neither is updated, but my posts are spread here and there in each, with some overlapping.

Also, just beat it with Aigis, only Liz is left~ I wonder if I'll be the first American to beat SA with everyone....

You most probably will. Now that I know it's actually doable with the right strategies, I might start working on it myself. Sadly I know know Aigis combos to the max, but I'll have some studying to do with the others.

Do you have a personal list on who was easiest to hardest so far? Assuming you're using general tactics (R-Action, AoA, Sweep, Throw, IK & Autocombo.).

Easiest to hardest?

Shabby > Akihiko > Labby > Kanji > Yu > Naoto > Chie > Yosuke > Teddie > Mitsuru > Aigis > Yukiko.

I'm in the middle of doing Liz right now, but she seems to be between Akihiko and Labrys, it's really easy with her, but her super low health makes everything all the more risky.

Got up to Kanji w/ Labby and I messed up my OMB combo and he killed me with one fucking AWK grab.

Wow that's infuriating. Now I got to deal with Yukiko's zoning again. The AI isn't as extreme as I thought it would be, but the learning curve is still pretty steep.

These are the buffs (Except Liz, who hasn't been confirmed yet.)

Yosuke: Always in Sukukaja mode

Naoto: Every Attack removes Fate counters

Teddie: His Awakening super is buffed

Yukiko: Permanent Level 8 Fire Boost and Flame Break

Kanji: Throws do Real Soviet Damage™

Chie: Permanent Power Charge level 3

Mitsuru: All attacks inflict Freeze and Charm

Akihiko: Permanent Thunder Fists and Cyclone Level 3

Aigis: Permanent Orgia Mode and 999 bullets

Narukami: Can cancel specials into specials

update: K. Done for now, Kanji did an IK while I was charging my BI. Can't even see ahead when this guy is doing these annoying ass one hit wonders.

Edited by Ayx

Congrats!

Hopefully I'll be inspired to run it through, once I get through it once it won't be 'as' hard since most of the just start attacking randomly. It's just a matter of good timing and execution.

Would you put liz in the Top 3 or 5 in easiest? Not looking forward to Yukiko. .-.

I'd probably put her 4th, after Labrys. It's very easy to run through it with Liz, but a tried and true formula for Score Attack is when facing yourself, it becomes a case of "anything you can do I can do better," so Liz vs SA Liz is a very uphill battle, but SA Liz strats I've posted on the other sites still work out fine, so it's not that bad, but not quite as easy as it was with Labby.

Sounds stressful, I'm not going to touch Arcade mode until I finish Score Attack mode. Don't want to get used to the AI being easier than it really is, that's usually my initial mentality when I came to SA mode.

They really narrowed down the ability to get this achievement with the fact that you can't use the start button on the second controller. |:

Thanks for confirming the characters :D. I'll update when I get the time and include your findings