Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's give this a shot.

I'm trying to gather a group to get the following achievements next Saturday, July 21st around 10 am EST. We'd do it in this order, everyone taking turns when needed. Must have DLC. Must preferably have a mic. Extra controllers might help.

-The Host With The Most

-Places To See, People To Destroy

-Killing Locust Like a Boss

-Zeta Team Go!

-Foreshadowing (this would take a bit longer)

(I have the following, but if we have a full team I can help get them while we're at it)

-Come to Poppa

-Locust Forever

-I've Got This

Aaaaand, I'm looking for a team to go through RAAM's Shadow in Arcade mode, 4-player co-op on Saturday night.

Please PM me if interested or message me at Xbox Live (JJVillarrealN87), I'll update this post when the group is full.

UPDATE 7/20 04:11 EST NEED ONE MORE!

1.- JJVillarrealN87

2.- Jimi Thingg

3.- Masterdemon456

4.- delong212

5.-

Edited by JJ87
Added group members

Hey looking to get complete game in 4 player co-op, welcome to beast mode, zeta team go, ghosts from the past, help from my friends, and quite possibly thats just crazy. My b/f is working in Alaska has a traveling nurse, and i would love to get these for him while he is gone.

Looking for just 2 people with one of them having a spare controller or 3 people without idle controllers.

Only need the I Gotcha ribbon and will have the achievement done.

GT: ScoPe ivX Ninja

Will help with some ribbons. If you want to boost the medic medal, we can do that as well.

Scratch that: My internet has decided to be super crappy lately and I am having a hard time staying in parties. This also proved to be very difficult to set up and it just isn't coming together.

This weekend event should make it a lot easier to boost the "I've Got This" achievement, I believe. If anyone would be up for a boosting lobby, just let me know. Gamertag is FullmetalXFox

Edited by punkrockfox
Changing info

I'm going for the following achievements:

• We Few, We Happy Few... (4 player Campaign)
  • I've Done it All! (3 revives with Kantus)
  • Onyx Beast on Insane
  • I’ve Got This! (Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map.)
  • Force Multiplier (Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team comprised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde.)

GT: Panda Xpress XP

My previous boost was a success. So today I want to create an other other one! I want to get this done today! Please add me. I need 5 people for this

Achievements:

Come to Poppa! (15)

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode).

Locust, Forever! (15)

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode).

Ribbons:

> Team Savior - Revive 3 teammates at once. This one is tricky. Start up a private Beast match on Mercy with 4 (or 5) players and play until wave 6 or 7. Don't advance more than that. The person using the Kantus should just stay back and wait. The other 3 (or 4) should play until they can all use the Savage Grenadier (always let the time run out after there is only one or two enemies alive). Afterwards, as soon as you start the round throw your frag grenade at your feet to lose almost 75% of your life. Then just go up to a barrier and let yourself get downed by touching it repeatedly (you may need to at least kill off the turrets and Silverback first so they don't mess you up). As soon as 3 players are downed the Kantus should just press X and revive them.

> I Gotcha - Revive all 4 teammates in one wave. Turn the Friendly Fire mutator on, down your 4 teammates and revive them.

That could be done pretty quick! So please add my gamertag Gold Rush NL

I hope to start over 3 hours! Please be there! Thank you :)

I need help with "I've Got This", other than re-upping a second time and Seriously 3.0 it's the only achievement I need. I'm willing to help others get it too obviously. I'm from the UK if there's anyone trying for it this evening (Saturday 21st) count me in from around 6 PM (ish). My GT is the same as my user name.

My previous boost was a success. So today I want to create an other other one! I want to get this done today! Please add me. I need 5 people for this

Achievements:

Come to Poppa! (15)

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode).

Locust, Forever! (15)

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode).

Ribbons:

> Team Savior - Revive 3 teammates at once. This one is tricky. Start up a private Beast match on Mercy with 4 (or 5) players and play until wave 6 or 7. Don't advance more than that. The person using the Kantus should just stay back and wait. The other 3 (or 4) should play until they can all use the Savage Grenadier (always let the time run out after there is only one or two enemies alive). Afterwards, as soon as you start the round throw your frag grenade at your feet to lose almost 75% of your life. Then just go up to a barrier and let yourself get downed by touching it repeatedly (you may need to at least kill off the turrets and Silverback first so they don't mess you up). As soon as 3 players are downed the Kantus should just press X and revive them.

> I Gotcha - Revive all 4 teammates in one wave. Turn the Friendly Fire mutator on, down your 4 teammates and revive them.

That could be done pretty quick! So please add my gamertag Gold Rush NL

I hope to start over 3 hours! Please be there! Thank you :)

I have two more people now, just need 2 more! Please add me right now and finish this!

I hope the other guys will help me too with the ribbons. But first we are getting the chievo's. Help us right now please :)

Hey looking for a 4th player for Arcade campaign the last few chapters. Chapter 4, 5 and 6 of Act 5. Insane with easy mutators. hope to start soon. Would really appreciate the help! will help with any other achievements you want to go for. Msg @ Cacophonix90 if interested

Update: I have everything I need. Thanks to everyone who helped.

I'm looking to get a group for the following Onyx Medals.

For The Horde!

Completed all 50 waves of Horde on Insane.

I'm a Beast!

Complete Beast without failing on Insane.

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Makeshiftvirus

3. Eragon Zulu

4. Smelly Mctroll

5. Eddy FIN

I'm not too concerned with the "For the Horde" because I think I could probably solo it, but I definitely need a team for "I'm a Beast." However, people that want both take priority over those who only want "I'm a Beast." Also, I would like to have someone who has "Infinite Ammo", "Super Reload" and "Instagib" for "For the Horde."

Everyone needs to have a mic for this.

I'm usually on in the evening and at night [(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)].

Let me know if you want to do both or just "I'm a Beast."

I'm also looking to get many of the DLC achievements. Check here for more on that.

I'm willing to help with other achievements, medal, and ribbons, as long as it isn't too time consuming.

Edited by A CATSHOVEL