The Simple Method To Rank Up Fast For Multiplayer. Earn 15,000 To 20,000 XP Per Hour!

Tactical Tom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are proably the dumbest person anybody would have had the displeasure of meeting. Are you alien? Or maybe a 10 year old? Or some inbred? Maybe a human halfbreed? Because you have some kind of brain malfunction. Uhkillswitch?

Yes I have had on a gangwars more EXP then this listed method in that same time frame. I already explained previously, how this was achieved. It amounted to 8k. This didn't happen everytime I played gangwars. When it did, I wasn't doing the same boring level over and over, for thousands and thousands of times.

Although sadly it really seems that you are dumb and stupid, and proably some kind of inbred. That you cannot make anything compute, in that tiny little brain of yours. Somebody ought to put you out of your misery and turn that insignificant switch off cos it sure as hell don't make any sense on. Uhkillswitch

A deathmatch will easily get you more EXP in the same time. This very easily is a far simpler method. Anybody can make 3250 EXP from a large deathmatch. Unless, they like you uhkillswitch have your basic deficiencies.

Thank you shabba. You just made my day. How full of hate are you, man?

Have you been abused by your parents? Uncle? Aunt? Maybe your sister or brother?

Do you actually realize that you're enetrtaining people with your mile high stupidity?

For a long time I thought hoborg was the dumbest user of this side but you Sir really take the price!

If you still wanna brag about how good you are I'm asking you again, as well as many other members did, to post your fucking GT! Let us play some matches together and get your ass kicked.o

Edited by uhKillswitch

Not one of these idots can play at all..................

Load up deathmatch do the Bronco level or the Hoboken level these are very easy to get 25-30+ kills on them. There you have more EXP then this method and a quicker method.

Now I really don't care about any of the dumb kids who post crap on here uhkillswitch being the dumbest followed by the rest of his kin FSparacino4 and the peanut gallery of totally incompentent morons. With these repeated posters on this game it makes you wonder, if this is the cause for so much error in this game? I see there rep decreasing as they continously post nonsense. What I do is take out the trash, now the world can see them for what they are.

These above cannot even do basic maths while trolling endlessly providing us the user reader with nothing but crap.

Tom was the only clever person here, but I think even he would verify his method isn't the quickest or simplest.

Deathmatch Hoboken or Bronco levels get an easy 25-30+ kills from most guns. Large Death Match the Docks is another easy 25-30+ kills. With this amount of kills and your bonuses and grinds etc you will easily be on a faster method then the listed here.

Edited by Shabba

Load up deathmatch do the Bronco level or the Hoboken level these are very easy to get 25-30+ kills on them. There you have more EXP then this method and a quicker method.

Now I really don't care about any of the dumb kids who post crap on here uhkillswitch being the dumbest followed by the rest of his kin FSparacino4 and the peanut gallery of totally incompentent morons. With these repeated posters on this game it makes you wonder, if this is the cause for so much error in this game? I see there rep decreasing as they continously post nonsense. What I do is take out the trash, now the world can see them for what they are.

These above cannot even do basic maths while trolling endlessly providing us the user reader with nothing but crap.

Tom was the only clever person here, but I think even he would verify his method isn't the quickest or simplest.

Deathmatch Hoboken or Bronco levels get an easy 25-30+ kills from most guns. Large Death Match the Docks is another easy 25-30+ kills. With this amount of kills and your bonuses and grinds etc you will easily be on a faster method then the listed here.

LOL only 25+, 30 kills? That's pretty bad actually.... :boxing:

Sarcasm at its worse,

Atleast you have apologised, be it insincerely.

The math is quite simple. Each kill gives you 50 EXP and another 50-75 EXP depending on where you have killed. The head or body etc, and the method of kill. So each kill is worth upto 125 EXP. Then you have the grinds and the bonuses. These are any one a number of methods including killstreaks and vendetta's. They can be shootdodges or loots, they all give extra EXP on top of your kills.

Honestly if you cannot kill 25-30 kills on the levels I have listed. I honestly don't see you getting the time of 3 minutes on this method or even a platinum medal.

Only 25-30 kills are needed to get more EXP then this method.........

Edited by Shabba

I don't why you keep saying no one in here other than yourself knows how to do basic math except you Shabba. There is no way you consistently get 8,000 xp in a gang wars match. You would only come close to 8k xp if you unlocked several platonum grinds and those are few and far berween. If you were the best player in this game, I'd say you would average 5-6k a game in 20 mins and that is being generous. That would give you 15-18k an hour, assuming you get your xp from the game you call so buggy.

Now, it is extremely easy to do the score attack method on UNDER 3 mins everytime, yielding 1k xp. There are 60 mins in an hour (you seem to not know this) so that gives you 20 runs in an hour yielding a 20k xp. People have even clocked in at 2:30 fairly consistently. It is not something that is left to chance and it certainly does not take 100 chances to perfect like you so claim. Also, it never bugs and not awards experience.

So it seems like the only one who can't grasp this concept or basic math in this thread is you. So now you switched your "better method" to deathmatch as you were proven wrong before. No one ever told you how to get your xp, but don't jump down other people's throats with your poor excuses for insults because you disagree. It makes you come off as that said "inbred".

Edited by FSparacino4

20-30 kills equals 1000-1500 xp.

headshot every one of those kills.

1500-2250 xp

just like in the movies every kill

1700-2550 xp

Just like in the movies every kill, plus loot them:

1900-2850 xp

...so shabba, your getting 5150xp in grinds nearly every match after having a match where you bullet dodge everyone to get just like in the movies and getting to loot 20-30 times a match?

very interesting

Edited by i fist brown i

The op method is faster!!! get it through your head I did it death match way even with the 30-50 plus kills you still dont earn as much, As for grinds you dont get to complete them every round they take time!!! THINK BEFORE YOU START FLAMING, The amount of xp you can gain on deathmatch with out grinds doesnt even come close to what the op method is.... GRINDS TAKE TIME TO COMPLETE THEREFORE THE DEATHMATCH METHOD IS SLOWER!!

Edited by TheThreeStooges

I know what comes next.

He's gonna use some incredible math to prove you wrong.

He's really good at it, in a retarded way

in order for him to meet 5000 xp (to make the 8000 more realistic) just in kills alone would require

kills: 100

headshots kills: 67 (all headshots)

just like in the movies kills: 59

hes going to come in and say "you get more bonuses like capturing an objective and loots and defending and coming in first"

well, too bad those bonuses only grant you 10-30 xp each.

the most kills ive ever had was 76 in a tdm, some head shots and other bonuses as well and im legendary rank 35 and i really doubt a level 26 (shabba) who cant even get platinum on a very easy single player mission is putting up these kinds of numbers CONSISTENTLY online.

Skittle Juice post your video. Start the clock on the load screen. The action and level are very quick. The load time is killer and again the time between the action again as it quits to load and again reloads. Now run your watch for 10 minutes get your 4 runs in this time. You have boasted that you can. Now when ending your video at 10 minutes, this forum can actually count how many runs, you did for you. Without you making up absolutle bullshit. Because anybody can make a post

1 run = 1:57

2 run = 1:56

3 run = 1:59

See how easy that is ........

Well here you go. Sorry about the weird angle and terrible quality.

I know this thread has gone WAY off topic, but I did want to make a small improvement for people doing this. When you go up the stairs after the cutscene, DO NOT blindfire the cars. You're more then likely to get shot then opposed to popping out of cover with LT to shoot the cars. I know it doesn't sound right but trust me, it works. You can also shoot the cars much quicker this way. They seem to all scare off when I do it.

EDIT: Also, just to throw in my confirmation, I am also clocking in under 3 minutes easily every time. Even on my worst run so far I still was able to manage Platinum. It's almost impossible not to get it.

Edited by intheshallow

The op method is faster!!! get it through your head I did it death match way even with the 30-50 plus kills you still dont earn as much, As for grinds you dont get to complete them every round they take time!!! THINK BEFORE YOU YOU START FLAMING, The amount of xp you can gain on deathmatch with out grinds doesnt even come close to what the op method is.... GRINDS TAKE TIME TO COMPLETE THEREFORE THE DEATHMATCH METHOD IS SLOWER!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p

1 kill = 50 with a headshot is + 75 = 125 x 30 = 3750 EXP fuck your stupid school of maths dumbies

1 kill = 50 with a burst is + 60 = 110 x 30 = 3330 EXP

The above is without the grind bounses or item bounses either which are even more EXP.

I have clueless how people do math on here really I am. You always get 50 per kill you then get and added amount for the headshot, burst, multi, vendetta, or whatever.

2 runs in 7:37 is not 3 runs in 10 minutes skittle juice omg wtf seriously.

Edited by Shabba

FSparacino4 there is absolutely no point to any of your posts. Yet again you just typing bullshit and childish gibberish. You amuse the other inbreds here only.

Here it is again for you, in black and white, not in gibberish. Which it is clear is all that you type.

Each kill is worth 50 EXP added EXP is then put on that for headshots, bursts, stoping bursts, vendetta's, killing vendeatta's. Loots give EXP and also assist kills. Almost everything gives EXP, including using gear, and items, bullet time, and shootdodge kills. Grinds are worth loads some I have had 2k EXP from, while others gave me 500 EXP.

If you cannot turn on your XBOX get more EXP in a deathmatches time frame. Then by running this level so many times, which will make you ill. Then I really don't know what is wrong with you

Edited by Shabba

1 kill = 50 with a headshot is + 75 = 125 x 30 = 3750 EXP fuck your stupid school of maths dumbies

1 kill = 50 with a burst is + 60 = 110 x 30 = 3330 EXP

The above is without the grind bounses or item bounses either which are even more EXP.

I have clueless how people do math on here really I am. You always get 50 per kill you then get and added amount for the headshot, burst, multi, vendetta, or whatever.

2 runs in 7:37 is not 3 runs in 10 minutes skittle juice omg wtf seriously.

LOL WTF! You keep going on about math yet you can't even count how many runs he did in the video it was 3 not 2 so he could do another to make it 4 in 10 minutes omg wtf seriously learn to count!