Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need all of these multiplayer still. Will appreciate anyone wanting to complete them or any others. GT Junkdewd

The Quick and Everyone Else

Go Team!

Call it a Comeback!

Headhunter

We Must Protect This House!

Legion of Boom

Put the Posse on a Pedestal

All Co Op

All Liars Dice

All Races

I need most of those and am willing to help if you get a group together.

Hosting a boosting lobby for Compulsive Liar ONLY this Friday at 8:00 p.m. GMT (PLEASE check time zone difference. GMT time is at bottom of the page). Add me if you're positive you can make it. Mic is recommended, but not necessary. GT: Ezio Arturi

EDIT: We are now full with 7 people. If you want to be a backup in case something goes wrong anyway, feel free to message me.

Edited by Dante XBA

Hosting a boosting lobby for Compulsive Liar ONLY this Friday at 8:00 p.m. GMT (PLEASE check time zone difference. GMT time is at bottom of the page). Add me if you're positive you can make it. Mic is recommended, but not necessary. GT: Ezio Arturi

I'm interested in this. I'll add you.

Want to boost Kingpin, we should have at least 4 people and will be doing it on Sunday at 10pm GMT, please contact either me (Enraged Hollow) or my mate (Lord Warsaw) if interested. Thanks

You need a group of nine for this. You are required to kill 8 different people in one session. I'll help if you guys get together enough and need 1 more though.

Updated: Added a few and removed some that I have achieved.

I need all of these multiplayer still. Will appreciate anyone wanting to complete them or any others. GT Junkdewd Glad to help with most others as well for the fun of it.

Legion of Boom

Poker Ace

Most Co Op gold and advanced

Compulsive Liar

Edited by Junkdewd

Trying to get The Poker Face, Compulsive Liar, Legion Of Boom and Kingpin achievements. If anyone needs me to help with some achievements, I'll do my best to help out with them. GT: x TEEDGE x

I've sent you a message.

Looking for some people to get posse up and some dlc multi acheivements.

Add your name to the list and your timezone!

Also, try to msg me on live coz I don't check the pc much.

1: Cezrulez (GMT +0)

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

My GT is : Cezrulez

I'm online weekend mornings and a bit in the evening.