Save the Universe 50
Completed all the missions in Story Mode
- Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocked after completing the game for the first time. The achievement will unlock during the credits.
Senior Agent 60
Completed Story Mode as an Elite Agent
- Elite Agent is unlocked after completing the game on Agent. From the Main Menu, Extras > Change Difficulty > Elite Agent. Make sure you do NOT start a new save; continue the game by using Chapter Select. This will allow you to keep all of your upgraded weapons and attachments for the playthrough.
You shouldn't run into any problems with your Elite Agent playthrough except for a few deaths from some of the bosses. The Elite Guards and bosses may be a pain in the ass sometimes but you shouldn't have a problem as long as you make good use of your attachments.
Elite Agent Tips:
High Standards 30
- Upgrade your weapons and attachments! This is extremely helpful and the upgraded attachments will help you tremendously during boss fights.
- The Std. Issue 1995, BANGer, and Tribarrel are probably the best guns in the game so try to use those for most of the playthrough.
- Taking cover is useless at times when you are low on health. Try to kill the aliens as fast as you can to gain health pick-ups.
Defeated Nethera and saved Catyana
- Story related, cannot be missed.
Nethera is the final boss that you have to defeat in the game. This boss battle can be extremely frustrating while playing on the Elite Agent difficulty, so make sure you have your weapons and attachments fully upgraded to give you an extra boost.
Watch the video below for a full walkthrough of the boss battle
HOT Streak 30
Defeated 900 enemies (P1)
- You will kill up to 1,000 enemies on your first playthrough so you shouldn't have any problem unlocking this.
The Gatherer 30
Gathered 50 upgrade points
- You will collect well over 50 upgrade points during your first playthrough. You gain upgrade points by defeating enemies, performing combos, and defeating bosses.
Junior Agent 50
Completed Story Mode as an Agent
- Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocked after completing the game.
Assert Fail 20
Defeated Khnemu in Story Mode
- Story related, cannot be missed.
This is the boss that you will fight during the flying sequence. Khnemu will perform charge attacks to try and defeat you. His first attack will be to the right side followed by another on the left side. Just continue shooting him down with bullets and rockets and he will be defeated in no time.
Pest Control 30
Defeated 700 enemies (P1)
- Story related, cannot be missed. You'll get well over this amount during your first playthrough.
Keep it Slow 20
Defeated 30 enemies while they were under the effect of the Cerebro Accelerator (P1)
- This attachment is mapped
(twice) on the d-pad. Hold
and the d-pad to select attachments.
Demolition Expert 30
Defeated 20 enemies with the Rocket Launcher while flying the car
- You will be equipped a rocket launcher during the chase sequences of the game. Use the
to fire the rocket at the enemies. This should be no problem as you will have lots of chances throughout the game to fire the rocket launcher.
Used the Refracto Shield to reflect 100 enemy projectiles (P1)
- Block 100 enemy projectiles with the Refracto Shield by holding
. The Refracto Shield attachment is mapped to the
to change your attachments. You will unlock this very early in the game if you use your Refracto Shield a lot.
What Goes Upů 20
Used the Anti-Gravity grenade on 30 enemies (P1)
- This attachment is mapped down on the d-pad and will be very useful when taking out the elite guards. Hold
and the d-pad to select your attachments.
Shattered Expectations 30
Froze 30 enemies with the Icer (P1)
- This attachment is unlocked very early in the game and is mapped
on the d-pad. You do not have to kill the enemies after freezing them for it to count towards the achievement.
200 Enemies - The BANGer 30
Defeated 200 enemies with the BANGer (P1)
- Unlocked early in the game and is mapped
(twice) on the d-pad. This is an extremely useful gun when playing on Elite Agent difficulty. Try to upgrade it as much as you can throughout your playthrough.
100 Enemies - Adorian Crossbow 30
Defeated 100 enemies with the Adorian Crossbow (P1)
- You will have this gun unlocked at the beginning of the game and is mapped
on the d-pad.
350 Enemies - Tribarrel 30
Defeated 350 enemies with the Tribarrel (P1)
- This gun will be unlocked early in the game and is mapped
on the d-pad. Probably one of the best guns when upgraded so you shouldn't have any problem unlocking this.
250 Enemies - Tribarrel 30
Defeated 250 enemies with the Tribarrel (P1)
- See "350 Enemies - Tribarrel"
60 Enemies - Noisy Cricket 30
Defeated 60 enemies with the Noisy Cricket (P1)
- This gun will be unlocked at the beginning of Chapter 7 and is mapped
on the d-pad. Try to upgrade the gun as much as you can to make it a lot easier to get kills.
50 Enemies - Std. Issue 1995 30
Defeated 50 enemies with the Std. Issue 1995 (P1)
- This is the second weapon that you will unlock in the game and is mapped
on the d-pad.