Easy Tournament/survivor

I can confirm this method works

Survival took me 2 to 3 hours with this method

Step 1: Go to Free battle>vs battle> 1 vs cpu.

Step 2: set the handicap all the way up and change difficulty to super easy(not sure if difficulty matters) chose your character you want to use in tournament/survivor.

Step 3: Win your match then select the Free Battle menu.

Step 4: Now Select Tournament/survivor and there you go you take less damage and enemy takes 2x more damage then usual.

this seems to works as long as you stay in versus menu mode . If you exit you have to redo the steps over again.

Edited by porkchop547

Step 2: set the handicap all the way up and change difficulty to super easy(not sure if difficulty matters) chose your character you want to use in tournament/survivor.

Step 4: Now Select Tournament/survivor and there you go you take less damage and enemy takes 2x more damage then usual.

this seems to works as long as you stay in versus menu mode . If you exit you have to redo the steps over again.

Holy shit if that works then you're a god haha. Do you mind if i use this in my guide if it does work? I'll credit you for it.

• 2 weeks later...

your a faggot stfu

Also set the time to 99 seconds. You get a better ranking for more time left over. Infinite = 0 time bonus though. S ranking = better ryo + more health recovery.

This is quite important. I'm half way done with survival at this point and have been doing it with infinite time. As soon as I switched to 99, I got a 15% time bonus in my first fight. Thank you for this.