Achievement Guide and Road Map

acoustic can

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to lend my copy to my friend tomorrow, but I can help you when I get it back. In the meantime, though, post in the other sticky thread as that is full of people looking to get the You've Got Fans achievement. As for the achievement for playing online, you don't even need a partner for that one. Just join any match and you will get the achievement after the match is over, whether you win or lose.

I have a tip for the Grand Slam Champion and I like Titles achiements. If you win a major title, you can edit the show the title is on (Raw or Smackdown) and replace the title with another title. Because you were the major title holder, you will automatically be the top contender for the title. Go to the next PPV and you should be put in the title match. You can then repeat the process with different titles until you get the achievements.

I have a tip for the Grand Slam Champion and I like Titles achiements. If you win a major title, you can edit the show the title is on (Raw or Smackdown) and replace the title with another title. Because you were the major title holder, you will automatically be the top contender for the title. Go to the next PPV and you should be put in the title match. You can then repeat the process with different titles until you get the achievements.

Thanks, I added this to the guide and credited you.

No, you don't have to hold all the titles at the same time. Also, you can win the same title over and over if you'd like. You can even split it between two or more CAWs.

This did'nt work for me I tried winning the same title over and over and getting number one contender and winning it back and letting the AI take it back and the grand slam champion never popped til I took over the intercontinental,Tag Belts,Us title, wwe Title and world heavyweight title.

I think it could possibly be a glitch with the achievements perhaps as I got the 50 chair,ladders and tables and the 20 submission achievements NOT in one session only with one character and I think that is also a way to unlock these if you dont want to sit there and grind it out.

Any tips for the "Injure Opponent"?

I played an Ironman match; targeted his head, then submitted him ~13 times with a head/neck submission but it didn't injure him.

Grr.

Doesn't help that the game switched my CAW move set to some default crap when I did RTWM with "Jacob Cass".

This game blows I hate it. Ugh.

Seems like these achievements are a little glitchy. Personally, I got it using one superstar with the classic IC, US, WWE (WCW drawn), European, and Tag titles. A couple of people did say that you could win the same title over and over and/or split it between multiple CAWs, but I have not confirmed these myself. I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

If you want to get the "For whom the bell tolls" achievement really easy, set up a story with a match at the Wrestlemania arena, pick any wrestler as user controlled and the other as the Undertaker - set the difficulty to Legendary and the limb damage of the Undertaker to maximum. Then start the story, beat him like piece of cake and you get the achievement.

I got the idea from somebody who used this for the edge achievement (use Edge for the Match on Hard and paste the match 50 times, make it Extreme Rules then you can go for some other achievements, too like submissions etc.)

Won at least 6 titles...

This game... pain in my... :uzi:

they have to be different titles.

what i did was win the two from Raw, the two from Smackdown, then the tag team & it unlocked. u have to do it legitimately though after the #1 contender matches. u cannot just place your CAW into the championship matches. u can however place him in matches up until you're the #1 contender, but after that u have to play the matches as they're scheduled.

Can anyone help explain this a little better? Like.. Im not even sure if im editing the shows right..

Ive won the WHC (x3), WWE, and Tag Titles.. no achievement so im guessing i need the US and Intercontinental as well..

Well im still the WHC, so i put that belt on Raw and then put the US on SD! and it doesn't say im the Number 1 contender.. unless its just works anyway?

Thanks

Any tips for the "Injure Opponent"?

I played an Ironman match; targeted his head, then submitted him ~13 times with a head/neck submission but it didn't injure him.

I'm having the same problem except I was targeting the leg.

What character were people using? If it was a CAW, what was their finisher? Maybe possible my finisher isn't strong enough...?

EDIT: I used Kane and interfered in 2 matches. The 2nd match I did 2 tombstones and 2 chockslams. I basically ended John Cena's career... Achievement and getting rid of Cena = WIN :D

Edited by tripleb2k

if i go to the dashboard, will i have to do 50 more matches on hard for the achievement. the game had a glitch and wouldn't load (i was waiting for it to load for about 7 minutes) so i went to the dashboard and i would be pretty mad if i had to do another 50 matches since i had over 45 done

EDIT: ok, it did make me do all 50 over again. but i just did create a story, 50 backstage brawls against husky harris (with him starting at 0% all body parts) and got it, didn't take any longer than like 25 minutes. use hallway west i think so you can take like one step, hit y and its over

Edited by kickblocker

You need to go into the Community Creations menu and the achievement will pop.

You mean the page "Xbox Live / Community creations" ? The one with download, upload and the user license stuff? Nothing happens, but if I search my own stuff it says "downloads: 5" :confused:

edit: nevermind, after a while it worked. thank you!

Edited by bbss

Im having the same problem..how did you resolve it chap?

Just keep entering the community creations menu. It popped after a few tries (I guess the crappy server doesn't update the counter sometime)

On a side note, I had 6 downloads to be sure.